Govtsakari.Com : Sarkari Results Sarkari Naukri Latest Jobs Online Form at GovtSakari 2022
- Haryana Saksham Yojana 2022 | Apply online at hreyahs.gov.in June 24, 2022
- PM kisan gov in status | PM kisan status check 2022 at pmkisan.gov.in June 24, 2022
- ifmis.telangana.gov.in | IFMIS Telangana Login | TS Treasury Pay Slip 2022 March 17, 2022
- epassmsdma.mahait.org – Universal Pass login 2022 March 18, 2022
- UPBOCW.in : श्रमिक पंजीयन कार्ड, यूपी श्रम विभाग पंजीकरण, bocw up 2022 March 18, 2022
- app.eehhaaa.com – EEHHAAA Login – Jaalifestyle Login 2022 March 18, 2022
- hrms.onlinesbi.com | Sbi Salary Slip | SBI HRMS Login, Leave, and Pension Status 2022 March 18, 2022
- Swasthya Sathi Smart Card, Form, Status Check online at Swasthyasathi.gov.in January 30, 2022
- epos.mp.gov.in – Guide to AePDS Madhya Pradesh | EPOS MP January 29, 2022
- Sambal portal | जनकल्याण संबल योजना | Sambal yojna at sambal.mp.gov.in January 22, 2022
- CGPSC Chhattisgarh State Engineering Services Recruitment 2021 Apply Online August 7, 2021
- Uttar Pradesh UP NHM CHO Form 2021 Apply Online July 31, 2021
- Join Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online July 19, 2021
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT Online Apply 2021 July 19, 2021
- Uttrakhand UKSSSC Lab Assistant, Supervisor and Other Various Post Recruitment 2021 Online Apply July 4, 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Yantrik / Navik 01/2022 Bharti Online Form 2021 July 4, 2021
- UPPSC Assistant Professor Direct Recruitment 2021, Online Apply June 26, 2021
- IGCAR Various Post Recruitment 2021 Apply Online June 23, 2021
- Indian Army 50th NCC Special Entry 2021 June 23, 2021
- Bihar PSC 66th Combined Competitive Exam 2020 562 Post, Mains Exam Online Form 2021 June 16, 2021
- Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021 – Admit Card April 10, 2021
- Assam Police SI Admit Card 2021; Sub-Inspector (UB) Admit Card for PST/PET January 20, 2021
- Assam HS TET Admit Card 2021 out; Download Assam HS TET Exam Admit January 1, 2021
- Assam Police SI Admit Card 2020; Download SI Admit Card @slprbassam.in- Latest November 9, 2020
- APSC Admit Card Download 2020, Assistant Engineer under PHE Dept. Assam October 11, 2020
- GU Admit Card Download 2020; Gauhati University 6th Sem Admit Card Download September 29, 2020
- DME Assam Admit Card 2020; Download Admit for Staff Nurse & ICU Technician August 11, 2020
- Assam Police Admit Card 2020; AB & UB Constable Admit at slprbassam.in August 6, 2020
- Patna University Result 2021 (Out) BA B.Sc B.Com MA Part — 1 2 3 Result April 5, 2021
- Assam Police SI Result 2020; Result of 597 posts of SI(UB) Declared @slprbassam.in December 12, 2020
- DME Result Assam 2020, Lakhimpur Medical College, Staff Nurse Result August 19, 2020
- HS Final Result 2020 to declare on 25 June June 24, 2020
- app.eehhaaa.com – EEHHAAA Login – Jaalifestyle Login 2022 March 18, 2022
- Khanapara Teer Common Number Today 2022 January 18, 2022
- Crowd1 Login – Crowd1 Investment Platform at crowd1.com January 12, 2022
- Tarson IPO Allotment Status | Tarson IPO Subscription Status 2021 November 18, 2021
- Mi Lifestyle Login at MiLifeStyleMarketing.com 2021 October 30, 2021
- Spice Money Login – Registration, B2B, AEPS Agent Login at B2b.spicemoney.com October 22, 2021
- Meesho Supplier Login 2021 – Registration Supplier.meeshosupply.com October 7, 2021
- Jaa lifestyle login EEHHAAA jaa lifestyle login in 2021 October 30, 2021
GovtSakri : Resources to Help Indians Get Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri)
If you’re looking for the latest govt jobs in India, there are a few steps that you can take to get the position of your choice. One of the first steps is to find the official notification for the vacancy that you’re interested in.
The future is uncertain, but a government job, Sarkari Jobs can help you secure your future. Click for valuable resources and help from Govtsakari.com
Are you an unemployed Indian citizen because of the pandemic and fluctuating job market?
Are you working for a multinational company going through restructuring and considering your next steps?
Are you a recent graduate looking to find your first job?
Are you wondering if a government job is right for you?
Why Should I Consider a Government Job?
In India, a Govt Job (or an Indian Sarkari Naukri) is highly sought-after. It’s the ultimate career goal, offering long-term security, good benefits, and friendly co-workers. It is most
More than that, an Indian government job offers an opportunity to live a life of purpose.
It’s a way for you to give back to your community.
According to the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy Pvt. Ltd. (CMIE), the unemployment rate in India increased from 6.5% in November 2020 to 7.75% in October 2021. In this fluctuating market, there has been an increase in the demand for the stability and permanence offered by a Sarkari Naukri.
In addition, government jobs in India can be pretty lucrative offering competitive salaries, benefits, and pensions. Some of the highest-paid jobs in the Indian government include the Indian Administrative Services (IAS), Indian Foreign Services (IFS), and Indian Police Services (IPS).
- Job security — Government jobs give you stability. Private jobs need continuous upskilling and with age and family responsibilities people find it difficult to learn new things.
- Social respect :— We can not disintegrate from society completely. Specially in North India people don’t know much about private jobs. Their knowledge of private job is limited to some marketing companies or factories. So they don’t care about the money you are getting. I have experienced it. I attended a marriage. I was sitting with two more people. Suddenly they started talking who all had come to the function and they mentioned a few names with outmost respect and they all were government employees. People are mad for government jobs in rural areas.
- Salary:— Companies pay you for your skills. And some employees draw a handsome salary. But here is catch , employees get limited amount for medical emergencies, hardly any company pays fee of your kids, hardly any company reimburse petrol expanses, hardly any company gives Diwali bonus. Hardly any private company provides accomodation to employees. So considering all benefits I personally feel that government employees are not far behind.
- Time for self :— I literally carried my laptop with me even in marriage functions. We earn to live, we don’t live to earn. I can reject any offer on this criteria itself. Many of my colleagues were taking medicines for BP, Diabetes, depression etc. One has to justify each penny he gets. Once I was in hospital with my relatives and had to rush back to home to fix a production issue. They show you a different life on social media but private job keeps you under pressure all the time. Life is hell for target based jobs. Government jobs are miles ahead in this regard.
- Influence :— As a society we have a long way to go. This is ethically wrong but this is an advantage too. When you are in a government job you are heard by authorities. Things become easier for you everywhere.
- Contacts :— You get chance to work with politicians, bureaucrats. So you get chances to have contacts even in higher level of hierarchy . Even a drive of SDM is a powerful person
Keep in mind that these jobs are also highly competitive with a complex application process!
Why is it hard to get government jobs?
Govt job are not as hard to crack as they are said to be. You can say people don’t want others to consider them someone who didn’t work hard so they kind of started this rumour that its difficult. All you need is focus and a proper guidance from who can tell you for what exam you need to do what kind of study.
While working for any exam you need to be précised about few things —
- What should you study? This is very important as focusing on what is necessary rather than wasting time on something which might not be of any use. Brief knowledge of the syllabus of examination and the material which will be helpful for exam.
- Leaving what is not important! Assume that we have an exam which consist of a syllabus i.e. A to F. Be sure that anything you study or focus on should be related to sub A to F, anything form G to Z will be worthless. Make sure you don’t waste any time or potential on the remaining of data which is of no good,
- Not wasting time of subject which are of low weightage and high syllabus. I never study GK because it is so vast and you still cannot score more than 70 percent marks in that, despite of all your effort you cannot pull up your score on just focusing on GK, while a little amount of time on Mathematics and English would provide you with amazing marks and speed. As the weightage of all subs is same while the syllabus of English and mathematics is smaller as compare to GK in most of the exams
- Using previous model paper. A lot of questions in govt exam are repeated every one or two years. So practising old exam papers as well as model paper will give a better edge as you will only study what is necessary.
- Have patience. As govt programs take a lot of time this is one of the most important aspect, to have a lot of patience.
This is all I have, please get some help from people around and soon enough you’d crack a lot of papers and exams.