Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Agniveer Vacancy – Army Agneepath has published notification for the recruitment of Agniveer vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. This is a good opportunity for the male as well as female candidates who want to serve in reputed government organizations such as the Indian Army.
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022 – 1050 MT Apply Online
According to the official announcement of the Indian Government, the Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment Notification 2022 will be released in July on the official website i.e. https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/. The candidates in the age group between 17.5 to 23 can apply online for the concerned recruitment process.
|Scheme||Agneepath Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Central Goverment|
|Name of Post||Agniveer Soldiers|
|No of vacancies||To be Notified|
|Service Duration||4 year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Detailed Notification release date||20th June 2022|
|Online Registration||Date will be available soon|
Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022
The candidates must read the full article to understand the detailed information about the Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Agneepath Yojana. The recruits appointed through the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 will be called Agniveers. In this article, we are providing the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Important details, notification PDF, eligibility criteria, and much more.
- JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 (3120 Posts) Apply Online
- PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 (1690 Posts) Apply Online
- Ration Card Bihar Online Check at epds.bihar.gov.in | Bihar Ration Card Status 2022
- UCO HRMS: UCO Bank HRMS Employee Login Portal at Hrms.ucoonline.in
- HRMS Assam In Teacher Transfer Portal TTMS Registration @ hrmsassam.in
Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits
- Agniveer Package – The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below :-
- (aa) Year 1. Customised Package – ₹ 30,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- (ab) Year 2. Customised Package – ₹33,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- (ac) Year 3. Customised Package – ₹ 36,500/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- (ad) Year 4. Customised Package – ₹ 40,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- From the above package, 30% will be compulsorily deposited every month in a corpus which will be matched by the GOI. Balance amount less the corpus contribution will be the in-hand component.
- Seva Nidhi Package – On discharge at 4 years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GOI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers. In case of Agniveers who are subsequently selected for enrolment in IA as regular cadre, the “Seva Nidhi” package to be paid to them will comprise only their contribution including accrued interest thereon. In the case of Agniveers exiting service before the end of their engagement period on their own request, the individual’s Seva Nidhi package, accumulated as on date, will be paid with the applicable rate of interest. In such cases, no Govt contribution to Seva Nidhi Package will be entitled. The “Seva Nidhi” will be exempt from Income Tax.
- Payment Modality – Seva Nidhi Package. Two options to receive Seva Nidhi package will be provided to each Agniveer, with an aim to provide financial loans for self employment/ entrepreneurship through a bank Guarantee as also to meet immediate/ incidental expenses, on exit. Firm details will be promulgated separately.
- Allowances. – The Agniveer pay is a composite package and he will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress and Travel allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time.
- Agniveers will be exempted from making any contribution in Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund or any other Provident Fund.
- There shall be no entitlement towards gratuity or pensionary benefits for Agniveers enrolled through this Scheme
- Life Insurance Cover – Agniveer will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of ₹48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) Schemes / benefits.
Eligibility Criteria –
- Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms) – Class 10th /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system minimum of D grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate in C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
- Agniveer (Tech) / Agniveer Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner) – 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass from any recognized State Edn Bd or Central Edn Bd to incl NIOS and ITI course of min one yr in reqd field with NSQF level 4 or above.
- Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) – 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Cl XII is mandatory.
- Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms)10th pass – Class 10th simple pass – No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
- Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 8th pass – Class 8th simple pass – No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
- 17.5 years to 23 Years (Note : The upper age limit has been relaxed from 21 years to 23 years as a onetime measure for the Recruiting Year 2022-23)
Indian Army Agniveer 2022 Medical Standards
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having a minimum 5 Cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in the distance vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP-III.
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum of 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Should recognize red and green colors.
|Agniveer (GD)||170||77 cm + 5cm Expansion|
|Agniveer (Clerk/ Store Keeper/ Technical)||162||77 cm + 5cm Expansion|
|Tradesman (10th/ 8th Pass)||170||77 cm + 5cm Expansion|
Indian Army Agniveer 2022- Application Fee
|For General/OBC/SC/ST/BC/EWS Candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for Indian Army Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022, candidates must follow the steps mentioned below –
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Visit the website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the application Form
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022-FAQs
Q. How can I apply for Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates can apply online for Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 through the website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Q. What is the starting date to apply for Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The online registration for Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 will begin in July 2022.
Q. What is the tenure for the Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The Agniveers will be appointed for 4 years.