Table of contents
Assam Police SI Admit Card 2021: After the declaration of Assam Police SI (UB) Written Test Result, SLPRB, Assam published official notification regarding Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Candidates who passed the written tests will be able to download Admit Cards for the remaining PST/PET tests for Assam Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment.
|Assam Police SI Admit Card||Will be notified|
|SI Admit Card release Date||23-Jan-2021|
Assam Police SI PST/PET Details
Department : Assam Police
Post : Sub-Inspector (UB) of Assam Police
Total Posts: 597 Nos.
Exam Authority: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam
Exam Location: 4th AP Bn Parade Ground, Kahilipara, Guwahati.
Examination Type : Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Exam Schedule: 01-02-2021 Onwards
Admit Card Release Date: 23-01-2021 Onwards
Important Dates of Assam Police SI Examination
|Assam Police SI Exam Admit release date||16-11-2020|
|Assam Police SI (UB) exam date for Written exam||22-11-2020|
|Assam Police SI (UB) result for written exam||12-12-2020|
|Admit Card Download for PST/PET||From 23-01-2021|
|Date of PET/PST||From 01-02-2021|
|PET Result||will be notified|
|Final Result||will be notified|
Admit Card Download Process of SI (UB) PST/PET
Candidates shortlisted for Assam Police SI Exam Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) can download their Admit cards by follow the below instructions-
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the Assam Police SI Exam Admit Card download link.
- Enter Application No. and Date of Birth and click on download.
- Your Admit Card will be downloaded.
Important to Note – Assam Police SI Admit Card
- Candidates should report at the mentioned venue as per the Date and Time given in the Admit Card for PST/PET.
- Testimonials / Documents to be submitted when appearing in PST / PET: The candidates should bring a set of self-attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents/materials for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of PST / PET. Candidates failing to bring the originals will not be considered for such qualifications as claimed by him/her and no further rectifications will be entertained after the test date.
Documents required for verification – Assam Police SI PST/PET
Following documents to be shown at the time of documents verification –
- Certificate of proof of age. (HSLC /Passport/Driving license or equivalent).
- Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Certificate of Graduation (BA / B. Sc/B. Com or equivalent) ( pass certificate as well as mark sheet in original)
- Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma Certificate from recognized/accredited institute etc. ( pass certificate as well as mark sheet in original)
- Certificate of Sports / Games etc. (For which the candidate would be claiming weightage of marks)
- Experience of service in Home Guards and Certificates of NCC. including Certificates of Medals / Republic Day Participation Certificate etc.
- Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P), ST (H), SC, OBC/MOBC & EWS.
- 2 (two) copies of the same passport size photograph, which was uploaded in
- the online application.
Please Note:- Candidates who qualified in PST/PET shall have to appear in Computer Based Test (CBT) on the next day. The venue & time for CBT will be intimated after completion of PST/PET.
Important Links of Assam Police SI PST/PET
|Download SI Admit Card – Direct Link||Updating soon|
|SLPRB Official Site||Click Here|
|Result of 597 posts of SI (UB)||Link 1 | Link 2|
|Like Us in FB||Like|
|Join Our GovtSakari WhatsApp Group||Join|