Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020: Secretariat Administrative Department (SAD) of Assam Secretariat published notification to invite Online Application for the recruitment of Junior Administrative Assistant in the Assam Secretariat (now Janata Bhawan) total vacancy of 170 Nos. under Assam Secretariat Subordinate Service Rules, 1963 (as amended) in the scale of pay of PB-2 Rs. 14,000- 49,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700 p.m. plus other allowances as admissible under Rules. Registration of Employee Exchange in Assam must be required to Apply for the vacancies.
Candidates are requested to visit us @www.govtsakari.com for regular updates in Employment related like Govt Sakari, Current Govt Job in Assam, Guwahati Jobs, Assam Govt job, Assam Career, Job News Assam, Assam Result, Private Job in Assam, Examination and Admit Card related news, also if you wish to get Free Job Alert, join our GovtSakari WhatsApp Group.
|Department||Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020|
|Post Name||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||170 Nos.|
|Work Location||Assam Secretariat (Janata Bhawan)|
|Apply Start Date||31/07/2020|
|Apply Last Date||31/08/2020 till midnight|
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Details
Post Name: Junior Administrative Assistant
Vacancy: 170 Nos.
- UR – 57 Nos.
- ST (P) – 14 Nos.
- ST (H) – 12 Nos.
- SC – 14 Nos.
- OBC / MOBC – 40 Nos.
- Person with Disability (PwD)- 14 Nos.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – 19 Nos.
- Reservation for Women will be 30%
- Reservation for Ex-servicemen will be 2%
Also Read: Transport Department Recruitment 2020; Commissionerate of Transport 174 Vacancies
PB-2 Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 8,700/- Per Month, plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
- The Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks, 40% for SC/ST candidates in their degree examination.
- The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
- Candidates must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, r.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC etc.) such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet and email.
Candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 38 years as on 01/01/2020. Relaxation will be –
- SC / ST – 5 years
- OBC / MOBC – 3 years
- Ex-servicemen – 2 years
- PwD Candidates – 10 years
How to Apply for Job in Janata Bhawan
Candidates are requested to visit www.recruitmentsad.in for Online Application for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant under Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020.
Documents Require to Apply Online
- Admit / Certificate of HSLC Examination
- Graduation Certificate and Marksheet
- Employee Exchange Registration Certificate
- Computer Certificate course of min. 6 months
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable)
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned copy of Signature
Selection Process of Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020
There will two phases of examination in order to select the candidates –
- Written Tests
- Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing Test
Official Adv. – Click Here
Official Site – Click Here