BARC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 89 Various Posts – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment Notification 2022 has been published for 89 Stenographer, Driver Various Posts. The Candidates can Apply Online from 01st July 2022 to 31th July 2022 from the direct link in the article. Check the details below for the BARC Recruitment 2022 for 89 Posts.
- Canara Bank RTGS Form | Canara Bank NEFT form 2022 PDF Download Free
- Yes Bank RTGS Form | Yes Bank NEFT form 2022 PDF Download Free
- Hdfc Bank RTGS Form | Hdfc Bank NEFT form 2022 PDF Download Free
- Axis Bank RTGS Form | Axis Bank NEFT form 2022 PDF Download Free
- AADHAAR PVC CARD : Plastic Aadhar Card Apply Online, Status Check 2022
BARC Recruitment 2022 – Apply online
BARC Recruitment 2022 Out: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre(BARC) has published an official notification for the recruitment of 89 posts against the Advt no. 02/2022(NRB) on the official website (https://recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit/) on 23rd June 2022. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the Stenographer (Grade-III), Driver, Work Assistant-A Vacancies announced under BARC Recruitment 2022.
Official Notification – Click here
Candidates who want to apply for the examinations mentioned above can do it through the official site of BARC Recruitment on barc.gov.in. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date to avoid technical glitches. All the details related to BARC Recruitment 2022 like notification, eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, apply online, important dates, application fees, how to apply etc are given below.
[Link will be active from 1st July 2022]
BARC Recruitment 2022- Overview
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Job Type||BARC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Stenographer, Driver|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||01 July 2022|
|Last Date||31 July 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 18000-25000/-|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
BARC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
BARC Recruitment Notification PDF is out on the official website on 23rd June 2022 against Advt. No. 02/2022 (NRB) for recruitment of Stenographer, Driver, Assistant for 89 vacancies. BARC is inviting online applications for the appointment in Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB) at Kalpakkam, Tarapur, and Mumbai. Candidates can download the BARC Recruitment Notification 2022 from the below link.
Download Official Notification – Click here
BARC Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
All the important dates related to BARC Recruitment 2022 are given below. The online application will begin on 1st July 2022.
|Notification released||23rd June 2022|
|Apply online begins||1st July 2022|
|Last date of application||31st July 2022|
|Last day to pay online||31st July 2022|
BARC Recruitment Vacancy 2022
There are a total of 89 vacancies have been released under BARC Recruitment 2022 for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC). Let’s have a look vacancies table for the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre(BARC) of Stenographer (Grade-III), Driver, Work Assistant-A.
|Category||Stenographer Grade – III||Driver||Work Assistant – A||Total|
- IREL Recruitment 2022 – Apply online at irel.co.in
- BSNL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | बीएसएनएल अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2022
- Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Agniveer Vacancy
- Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022 – 1050 MT Apply Online
- AP TET 2022 Application OUT, Exam Date, Eligibility, Notification
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Stenographer||a) Matriculation (10th Std.) or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks|
b) Minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography
c) Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute
|Driver||a) Pass in 10th standard (SSC).|
b) Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles.
c) Knowledge of motor mechanism and the candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles.
d) Consolidated experience in driving a light vehicle and heavy vehicle for at least 3 years.
|WORK ASSISTANT-A||Pass in 10th standard (SSC)|
BARC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit (as of 31.07.2022)
- The Minimum Age should be 18 Years.
- The Maximum Age should be 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per BARC Exam Recruitment Rules.
BARC Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 100/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ Female/ ESM: ₹ 0/-
BARC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The candidates appointed for the BARC Recruitment 2022 based on the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Type Test/ Driving Test (as per post requirement)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
BARC Recruitment 2022 Salary
The post-wise salary structure is as follows:
|Stenographer Grade – III||Rs. 25,500|
|Work Assistant – A||Rs. 18,000|
- Prevailing additional benefits : In addition to the normal Pay and Allowances as admissible under rules, the employees of the Department of Atomic Energy are entitled for:
- Exciting working environment
- Promotions to higher grades based on Departmental Qualifying Exam / Seniority- cum-Fitness / Merit Promotion Scheme of DAE as applicable to respective posts.
- Healthcare for self and family members.
- Attractive performance related incentives (subject to orders).
- Attractive professional update allowance (subject to orders).
- Leave Travel Concession for self and family.
- Reimbursement of Tuition fee / Departmental Accommodation as per Government of India Orders.
- Selected candidates, on their appointment, will be governed by the National Pension System (NPS).
How to Apply – BARC Recruitment 2022
The Posts advertised will be visible in ‘Home page’ and the details of each post can be viewed from its links. – Click here
- If you are a new user, please register from the options ‘New User? Register’ in the Home page.
- In the New User Registration form you should provide the valid data in order to register your name.
- While giving the e-mail, you should give the valid e-mail id. The password may be different from your e-mail password but you should ensure that you remember the password for future correspondence.
- After giving the relevant details click ‘Register’.
- On successful registration you will be getting Registration details stating your email-id and Password.
- This email-id and Password is necessary for applying for any post and for later communication/reference.
- Click ‘Login’ option and enter your ‘email-id’ and ‘password’ to login.
- From the ‘Job Application’ menu, select ‘Apply Online’
- Select the required ‘Advertisement No.’ and ‘Post’ and click ‘Search’. Please make sure that you are applying for the correct post before filling the online application form.
- Enter the required data in the ‘Online Application’ and press ‘Preview’ (The name of the candidate should be as per SSC certificate (even if the maiden name has changed for married women.)
- Please enter all the mandatory fields. (*)
- There is no ‘EDIT’ option available after submission of application. Candidates are advised to ensure that they fill the data correctly and check before submitting the application.
- If the information entered are correct, you may click ‘submit’.
- On clicking the ‘submit button’, you will get the Application No. Since this number is required for tracking your application later, retain it for future use.
- Now go to ‘Account Details’ menu.
- From the option ‘My application’ you will get the details of the application submitted. By clicking the Application No., you will get the status of your application. Before taking the print of the application, you have to upload your signature from the option ‘Upload Signature’. You have to upload your passport size photograph also from ‘Upload Photograph’ option. (The size of the photo and signature should not be more than 45KB). After uploading the photograph and signature, you may take the printout of the application.
- You will be able to know the status of your application from the menu ‘Application Status’ also. By giving the Application number, you can check the status of your application and also take the printout of the application.
- If you forgot your application number, login to the ‘Home Page’ using ‘email-id’ and ‘password’ and access ‘My Application’ from the ‘Account Details’ menu. Submitted application forms and the Application numbers can be viewed by clicking on the ‘Application No’. The printout of the application form can be taken from here.
FAQs- BARC Recruitment 2022
Q1. How to apply for BARC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates can apply online from the official website of BARC Recruitment 2022 i.e. barc.gov.in
Q2. How many vacancies are there in BARC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. There are a total of 89 vacancies for Stenographer (Grade-III), Driver, Work Assistant-A posts in BARC Recruitment 2022.
Q3. What is the date last date to apply for BARC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. You can apply for BARC Recruitment 2022 till 31st July 2022.