Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is a scheme of the Government of Odisha, which aims to provide universal health coverage, with special emphasis on the health protection of economically vulnerable families. To achieve its objectives, the BSKY has two components:
- Free health services for all (irrespective of income, status or residence) in all State Government health care facilities starting from Sub center level up to District Head Quarter Hospital level.
- Additional facility of free healthcare beyond District Headquarters hospital level, for over 70 lakh economically vulnerable families in the State, who are provided Annual Health coverage of Rs.5 lakh per family and Rs 7 lakh for the women members of the family,
- JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 (3120 Posts) Apply Online
- PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 (1690 Posts) Apply Online
- Ration Card Bihar Online Check at epds.bihar.gov.in | Bihar Ration Card Status 2022
- UCO HRMS: UCO Bank HRMS Employee Login Portal at Hrms.ucoonline.in
- HRMS Assam In Teacher Transfer Portal TTMS Registration @ hrmsassam.in
Eligibility Criteria – Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- All families are eligible for free health care services at Government health care Institutions up to District Head Quarter Hospital level.
- For additional facility of free healthcare beyond District Headquarters hospital level, through annual health coverage of Rs 5 lakh per annum per family and Rs 7 lakh per annum for women members of the family, all currently enrolled Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana card holders, Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card holders, BPL card holders and Anatodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) card holders and families with annual income below Rs. 50,000/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas are eligible.
Applicants required the following documents before applying or registering on the scheme.
- Aadhaar card.
- Voter card
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Bank account details
- Active mobile number.
Benefits under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- All health services are free of cost, including free drugs, free diagnostics, free dialysis, free Cancer chemotherapy, free OT, free I.C.U, free in-patient admission etc., in all government health institutions up to District Head Quarters Hospital level, for all persons.
- Families having BKKY card, RSBY card, BPL card, or AAY card or annual income of Rs 50,000/- in rural and Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas can avail cashless treatment at all Government Hospitals and 208 empanelled Private Hospitals.
In which hospitals can the beneficiaries get free treatment ?
- Under universal health coverage free health care to all in Public Health Care Institutions from Sub- centre to District Head Quarters Hospitals.
- BKKY, RSBY, BPL, AAY card holders and low income certificate holders can avail additional facility of cashless treatment beyond District Headquarters Hospital level, at all public health care facilities and 208 empaneled private health care institutions.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Online Registration 2022
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan scheme registration/application process
- Open the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan scheme website portal via the link http://www.bsky.odisha.gov.in/ (or) http://www.nrhmorissa.gov.in/.
- Open the homepage menu Select the “apply” button to open the application form
- Key in the mandatory details Attach the required documents as mentioned above.
- Review the details and click submit button The user can also apply for the smart health card using the same portal.
Helpline Number for BSKY
Any person can raise any query or complaint regarding Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana or RSBY with toll free number 155369 available from 6 AM to 10 PM. Further, scheme details and list of empanelled hospitals can also be seen on the websites: health.odisha.gov.in and nrhmorissa.gov.in
Frequently Asked Question
Who is there to facilitate at point of service ?
Swasthya Mitras are deployed at help desk in each empanelled hospital to facilitate the beneficiaries.
What are the documents required to be produced for getting Rs. 5 lakh health coverage per annum per family and Rs. 7 lakh health coverage per annum for women members of the family ?
For getting Rs. 5 lakh health coverage per annum per family and Rs. 7 lakh health coverage per annum for women members of the family, the existing Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana (Stream I & II) or Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana or BPL or AAY cards have to be produced at the empanelled hospital. For low- income families who do not have these cards, valid income certificate (annual income below Rs. 50,000/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas) is to be produced at the empanelled hospital, for availing cashless treatment.
Why does the Odisha government have empanelled hospitals outside Odisha state?
Out of the 200 authorized hospitals, 17 are outside Odisha state. The government considers Odisha citizens living outside the state and other citizens.
How much is the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana scheme charge for applications and hospital services?
The government doesn’t charge any amount for the registration or applications process. There are no charges for any health care services in the empanelled health centers.
For more visit this link http://www.bsky.odisha.gov.in/
- LIC Login – How to Register LIC E services at licindia.in/ LIC Customer Portal
- Jio customer care number
- IFMIS Telangana for Payslip, Challans and Treasury 2022 – ifmis.telangana.gov.in
- IFMS UK Login Payslip download at ekosh.uk.gov.in – 2022
- Canara Bank Account Balance Check Number Missed call, Net Banking at Canarabank.com
- NYUHome – Nyu.edu | Netid Guide to Nyuhome Portal 2022
- UAccess Login : Helpful Guide to Access University of Arizona Portal 2021
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala portfolio – A billionaire investor