BSNL Customer Care Number – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. was incorporated on 15th september 2000 . It took over the business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1st October’ 2000 on going concern basis.It is one of the largest & leading public sector units providing comprehensive range of telecom services in India.
- TTD Free Darshan Tickets Online Booking January 2022 at Tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in | Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
- Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022 BSKY Apply at Nrhmorissa.gov.in
- LIC Login – How to Register LIC E services at licindia.in/ LIC Customer Portal
- Jio customer care number
- IFMIS Telangana for Payslip, Challans and Treasury 2022 – ifmis.telangana.gov.in
- LIC IPO 2022 – Guide on IPO LIC
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala portfolio – A billionaire investor
- NPS Calculator – How is NPS calculated ?
- Upstox customer care number – Guide to Upstox 2022
- Which is better, Zerodha V/s Upstox?
- Karma Quotes – 100+ Karma Quotes
Bharat Sanchar Bhavan, Harish Chandra Mathur Lane
Janpath, New Delhi-110 001, Phone: 1800-345-1500
LandLine – BSNL Customer Care Number
1500 from BSNL mobile or Landline
1800-345-1500 from other operator mobile or Landline
GSM Postpaid / Prepaid – BSNL Customer Care Number
1503 from BSNL mobile or Landline
1800-180-1503 from other operator mobile or Landline
Broadband – BSNL Customer Care Number
1504 from BSNL mobile or Landline
1800-345-1504 from other operator mobile or Landline
WLL / CDMA – BSNL Customer Care Number
1502 from BSNL mobile or Landline
1800-180-1502 from other operator mobile or Landline
Enterprise Services( MPLS VPN / ILL / MNS / Bulk SMS / Dark Fibre etc)
SMS Short Code for BSNL-57007
SMS Other Operators-9482157007
Email [email protected]
Leased Line Call Centre: 1800-425-1957
Complaints (Payments related only)
Please mail us the problem details to [email protected]
Our team will get in touch with you shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- llcc canvas – Guide to LLCC canvas Login 2022
- BobcatMail Login – Texas State Email
- UAccess Login : Helpful Guide to Access University of Arizona Portal 2022
- NYUHome – Nyu.edu | Netid Guide to Nyuhome Portal 2022
- myUSAO Login : Guide to Access USAO Login Portal 2022
BSNL Consumer Grievances
|Customer Grievance||Grievances Online|
|Customers can book their Grievances Online||Click here|
|Customers can write to CMD BSNL by e-mail at||[email protected]|
BSNL has a well structured and multilayered Customer Grievances Redressal Mechanism including Customer Dispute Resolution Mechanism. The Customer Redressal setup in BSNL has been introduced right from the Corporate Office to SSA (Secondary Switching Area) levels.
- BSNL strives to provide uninterrupted telecom services to the valuable customers. BSNL has an extensive grass root level Fault Restoration System (FRS) to book the complaints and ensure prompt rectification of any fault. For this customer is required to call Local Number 198 for booking/ registration of his complaint/grievance.
- Customer may use following toll free “consumer care numbers” for booking their complaints at our Complaint Centres (Call Centres).
|S. No.||Type of Service||Toll Free No.|
|1||For Basic Services including Broadband Services||1500 or 1800-345-1500|
|2||For CDMA & WiMAX Services||1502 or 1800-180-1502|
|3||For GSM Mobile Services||1503 or 1800-180-1503|
|4||For Broadband and Internet Services||1504 or 1800-345-1504|
|5||For Blackberry Services||1505 or 1800-180-1505|
|6||For MPLS and other Data Services||1800-425-1957|
Customer may dial these “Consumer Care Numbers” to obtain general information on the respective service. Thus these numbers also act as “General Information Numbers”.
Name and designation of the Appellate Authority of respective Service Area along with his contact telephone number, FAX number, e-mail id and office addresses is displayed in his office, Complaint Centre (Call Centre) and Customer Service Centre (CSC) and can also be seen on BSNL website.
Details of Public Grievance Appellate Authority (Telecom Circle wise) Please Use the following form to find out the PG Appellate Authority in your Circle
BSNL Complaint – Register Complaint
- Visit Official Portal – Click Here
- Click on Register Complaint
- Select Service Type
Fill Required details according to your complaint and Submit. you can track your complaint Status from the same Portal.
BSNL has established “Web based Complaint Monitoring System” to enable the consumers to book and monitor the status of their complaints in their respective Service Areas.
The details about booking and monitoring the complaints on “Web Based Monitoring System” is given below:
- Step-1: Open BSNL website i.e.www.bsnl.co.in.
- Step-2: Click on customer care. The following will appear on the screen:-
|New Service Request||Complaint Booking||Status||Status of Appeal|
|Register for New Services||For Booking Dockets||For Tracking Service Requests/ Complaint Bookings||For Tracking Appeal Docket Status|
|Landline/ Broadband||Landline/ Broadband||Landline/ Broadband||Appeal status only|
|GSM/ CDMA||GSM/ CDMA||GSM/ CDMA|
|Leased Lines||Leased Lines||Leased Lines|
- Step-3: Choose and click on Landline/ Broadband or GSM/ WLL for New Service Request, Complaint Booking and for Tracking Status of Service Request/Complaint Booking/Appeals.
- Step-4: Select the Circle and use online services without registration or with registration
Details about address for booking and monitoring the complaints on “Web Based Monitoring System”.
- The details of Web based Complaint Monitoring System shall be published in a leading newspaper in Hindi/ English and in Local language of service area once in six month and also through its telephone bills
- Any change in the address of the “Web Based Complaint Monitoring System” shall also be intimated to the consumers in the same manner stated above
- JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 (3120 Posts) Apply Online
- PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 (1690 Posts) Apply Online
- Ration Card Bihar Online Check at epds.bihar.gov.in | Bihar Ration Card Status 2022
- UCO HRMS: UCO Bank HRMS Employee Login Portal at Hrms.ucoonline.in
- HRMS Assam In Teacher Transfer Portal TTMS Registration @ hrmsassam.in