Chief Judicial Magistrate Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the interested candidate by Office Of The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Lakhimpur for the post of Peon having vacancies of 03 in total. Candidates who want to apply can check the details advertisement below before apply.
Candidates are requested to visit us @www.govtsakari.com for regular updates in Employment related like Govt Sakari, Current Govt Job in Assam, Guwahati Jobs, Assam Govt job, Assam Career, Job News Assam, Assam Result, Private Job in Assam, Examination and Admit Card related news, also if you wish to get Free Job Alert, join our GovtSakari WhatsApp Group.
|Department||Chief Judicial Magistrate, Lakhimpur|
|Total Vacancy||03 Nos.|
|Work Location||Office Of The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Lakhimpur|
|Apply Start Date||31/07/2020|
|Apply Last Date||18/08/2020 till office hours|
Post Name: Peon
No of Post: 03 (Three)
Scale of Pay: Rs. 12,000 to 52,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3,900/-
Qualifications Required: Minimum VIII Standard Pass to Maximum XI Standard Pass, HS passed candidates are not eligible for the post.
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and should not be higher than 38 years as on 01/08/2020.
How To Apply For Peon Job at District Chief Judicial Magistrate, Lakhimpur
Candidates should submit their Application Form for the post of Peon at Chief Judicial Magistrate, Lakhimpur office or by post addressing to the Office Of The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Lakhimpur, Or be sumit the Application Form physically at the Office Of The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Lakhimpur. Application should reach office on or before 18/08/2020 till office hrs.
- Candidate should mention their Mobile No. & Email id in the Application form.
- Candidate must submit self-attested copies of the necessary testimonials with the application form.
- Envelope containing application form must identify the name of the post applied i.e. – “Application for the Post of Peon”
Remember before Apply for Peon Job at Lakhimpur Judiciary
- Ensure to submit self-attached testimonials in the application form.
- E-call latter & the list of candidates whose applications are rejected will be available in the official website of Chief Judicial Magistrate, Lakhimpur at http://lakhimpurjudiciary.gov.in