Table of contents
- Commissionerate Of Labour Assam Recruitment 2021 Details
- Scale of Pay & Grade Pay for Labour Commissionarate posts
- Qualification Required for Labour Assam Recruitment
- How to Apply for Commissionerate of Labour, Assam Jobs
- Document Required for Driver/Peon/Chowkidar Posts
- Important Dates
- Check Latest Posts –
Commissionerate Of Labour Assam Recruitment 2021: Commissionerate of Labour, Assam published official notification regarding recruitment of 36 Nos. of Driver, Peon, and Chowkidar posts. Candidates who passed Class VIII (Eight) and read upto Class X (Ten) can apply online. Check the complete details before submitting online application.
Last Date of Application – January 21st, 2021
Application Mode – Online
Commissionerate Of Labour Assam Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post – Driver (HQ)
No. of Posts – 02 Nos.
Location of posting – Guwahati (HQ)
Name of Post – Driver
No. of Posts – 05 Nos.
Location of posting – Dibrugarh, Tezpur, Jorhat, Sivasagar, Nagaon
Name of Post – Peon
No. of Posts – 21 Nos.
Location of posting – Guwahati, Jorhat, Dibrugarh, Nagaon, Tinsukia, Sivasagar, Silchar, Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Diphu, Mangaldoi, Karimganj, Hailakandi, Behali, Kakopathar, Joypore, Titabor, Khowang, Lanka, Chaygaon
Name of Post – Chowkidar
No. of Posts – 08 Nos.
Location of posting – Guwahati , Jorhat, Dibrugarh, Nagaon, Tezpur, Golaghat, Lakhimpur, Patharkandi
Scale of Pay & Grade Pay for Labour Commissionarate posts
- Driver: Rs. 14,000 – Rs.60,500/- plus G.P. Rs.5, 200/- PM
- Peon/ Chowkidar: Rs. 12,000/- Rs.52,000/- plus G.P. Rs. 3,900/- PM
Qualification Required for Labour Assam Recruitment
- Driver : Applicant must read upto Class-X and must have a valid 4 (FOUR) wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by District Transport Officer, Govt of Assam and must have recent Government Doctor certified vision certificate.
- Peon / Chowkidar : Candidate must have passed Class VIII (Eight).
Age: Candidate should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January,2021. The relaxation of upper age limit shall be applicable as per Rules to OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P)& ST(H).
Fees: No application fees required.
How to Apply for Commissionerate of Labour, Assam Jobs
Candidates wish to submit online application for the posts of Driver, Peon and Chowkidar under Commissionerate of Labour, Assam are requested to follow below process –
- Scroll down to the following Important Links section.
- Go to the direct application links.
- Read the application process in detail.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit & take a print out of the application form submitted.
Document Required for Driver/Peon/Chowkidar Posts
Following documents to be required to upload while applying for the posts of Driver/Peon/Chowkidar under Commissionerate Of Labour Assam Recruitment 2021.
i. One recent Passport size photograph.
ii. Signature of the applicant.
iii. Date of Birth proof (school certificate, admit card, birth certificate issued by the competent authority)
iv. Permanent Residentship Certificate/Domicile certificate
v. Caste Certificate. (if applicable)
vi. Class VIII certificate for peon/chowkidar
vii Class-X certificate for driver
viii. Valid driving license issued by the appropriate authority, Govt of Assam for driver.
ix. Recent Government Doctor certified vision certificate for driver.
x. Valid employment registration card issued by District Employment Officer.
xi. EWS certificate issued by the appropriate authority for EWS candidates.
- Application Start Date – January 11th, 2021
- Application Last Date – January 21st, 2021, till midnight
Check Latest Posts –
- SSPMIS Bihar Pension Beneficiary Status
- Sarkari naukri at bihar – Bihar Govt Jobs
- Join Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT Online Apply 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 Online Apply
Subscribe us for Free Job Notifications!