DHS Assam Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Health Service (DHS), Assam is inviting Online Application for 540 posts of Staff Nurse (Critical Care). Interested candidates can apply online from 3rd October 2020. Details of the Advertisement is available below.
|Application Last Date||17-10-2020|
Also visit us @govtsakari.com for regular updates in Employment related like Govt Sakari, Current Govt Job in Assam, Guwahati Jobs, Assam Govt job, Assam Career, Job News Assam, Assam Result,Private Job in Assam and many more updates, also if you wish to get Free Job Alert, join our GovtSakari WhatsApp Group.
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
|Department||DHS Assam Recruitment 2020|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse (Critical Care)|
|Work Location||All Over Assam|
|Apply Start Date||03-10-2020|
|Apply Last Date||17-10-2020|
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020: Staff Nurse (Critical Care)
No. Of Posts: 540
Category Reservation: As per prevailing government rules.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.6,800/-
1. B. Sc. (Nursing) degree from any recognized nursing institute.
2. Candidate must be registered under Assam Nurses, Midwives & Health Visitors Council.
3. She must be experienced for minimum 1 year.
Age: She must be 18 years to less than 40 years as on 1st January 2020. Age relaxation will as per Govt. rule.
How to Apply for Health Dept. Jobs 2020
Interested & Eligible candidates can submit Online Application for DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 as below –
- Go to the Important Links section available below.
- Check for the link DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 Online Apply link.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Upload necessary documents, sign and photographs.
- Once Form filled and documents uploaded, recheck and submit the form.
- Don’t forget the download the acknowledge form for future reference.
Documents Required while Applying DHS Jobs
Below documents to be uploaded while applying for DHS Recruitment 2020.
- Two copies of self-attached photographs.
- Birth Certificate / HSLC Admit / HSLC Mark-sheet for Age proof.
- All pass certificate of your academic qualifications.
- Caste Certificate (Wherever applicable)
- Permanent Residential Certificate / Domicile Certificate
- Person with Disability Certificate (Wherever applicable)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Nursing Registration Certificate
- Economically Weaker Certificate (Wherever applicable)
- Certificate of Experience.
Important Dates – Staff Nurse
|Application Start Date||03-10-2020|
|Application End Date||17-10-2020|