Financial Assistance to SC Graduates 2021: Directorate of Welfare of Scheduled Caste (WSC), Govt. of Assam published an official notification for Financial Assistance to SC Graduates Youths. Graduates from age 25 to 45 years are eligible for the scheme. Check the article for details.
Financial Assistance to SC Graduates 2021 Details
Scheme Name: WSC Financial Assistance to SC Graduates Youths 2021
Scheme Benefit: Rs. 25,000/-
Scheme Objective: Establishment of income generating activities.
Application Mode: Offline
Application Department: Department of Welfare of Scheduled Castes (WSC), Govt. of Assam
Financial Assistance to SC Graduates Conditions
- Applicants must be Graduate.
- Applicant must belong to SC Community of Assam.
- Applicants must be unemployed and must be aged between 25 to 45 years.
- The annual income of the family must be less than 2 Lakhs per annum.
- Preference will be given to the Applicants belongs to BPL families and SC predominant backward areas.
Reservation WSC Financial Assistance
- 15% of the selected applicants will be the applicants who has lost their jobs due from other states due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Out of the total beneficiaries minimum 30% will be reserved for women applicants.
- Out of the total beneficiaries minimum 4% will be reserved for differently abled person.
– Applicants engaged in Semi Govt./PSU and students will not be eligible for the scheme.
– The applicant should not have received any grants in the last 3 (three) years against any scheme funded by Govt. An undertaking in this respect should be accompanied along with the application.
How to Apply for WSC Financial Assistant Scheme
In order to apply for WSC Financial Assistant for SC Graduates Youths candidate needs to submit offline application in prescribed format along with the necessary documents. Application shall be received on or before 18th January 2020 at the following address.
DIRECTOR, WELFARE OF SCHEDULED CASTES, ASSAM, BLOCK-II, HOUSEFED COMPLEX, BASHISTHA ROAD, GUWAHATI-781006
Documents to be Submitted with Appication
Ensure to attach the following documents while submit application for WSC Financial Assistant Scheme for SC Graduates:
- Application from in prescribed format.
- Copy of the Scheduled Caste certificate.
- Affidavit signed by the Notary regarding applicant’s unemployment status.
- Household Income Certificate issued by concerned authority.
- BPL Card. (If Applicable)
- Graduation Pass Certificate.
- HSLC Admit Card (for proof of age).
- Passport size Photograph of the Applicant
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook.
- Proof of Identity – (Voter ID/ AADHAAR etc. (any one document to be submitted).
- Brief proposal / Schemes for which the amount is proposed to be utilized (limiting to Rs.50,000/-).
Note: All documents are to be submitted must be self signed.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Coming Soon|
|Like Us in FB||Like|
|Join Our GovtSakari WhatsApp Group||Join|
Join us for Free Notification