FMS BSNL – Fms.bsnl.in – BSNL – Franchisee Management system.
FMS BSNL – Overview – Fms.bsnl.in
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited – BSNL is a government owned telecommunications service provider headquartered in New Delhi, India. It is under the ownership of Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India. It was incorporated on 01 October 2000 by the Government of India.
Its top official is designated as Chairman and Managing Director who is a central government civil servant of the Indian Communication Finance Service cadre or a central government engineer of the Indian Telecommunications Service cadre. It provides mobile voice and internet services through its nationwide telecommunications network across India.
Must read – PFMS Login – pfms.nic.in, Know your Payment 2021
It is the largest government owned wireline telecommunications network service provider and fourth largest government owned wireless telecommunications service provider with more than 50% market share in India. The BSNL collaborates with various partners to ensure quality service distribution.
The partners offer BSNL services such as Broadband, Fiber to the home, mobile services, and more. The franchisee/partner venture into rural and urban areas. They can serve commercial and residential clients in India. This increases the BSNL client base in India and offers extensive services. BSNL rewards the franchise and partners with a significant commission of up to 50%. Interest parties such as individuals, businesses, societies can venture into the business.
BSNL is providing unique opportunity to Builders, Resident Welfare Associations (RWAs), Telecom Infrastructure Providers, Franchisees, System Integrators, DIDs, Franchisees of BSNL, any registered company or society, Local Cable TV Operators, Telecom Service Providers, BSNL Retailers, Direct Selling Agents Start-ups or local entrepreneurs for providing BSNL Telecom Services in the existing and upcoming residential/commercial complexes and all other parts of rural and urban areas on revenue sharing basis.
Benefits of partnering with BSNL service provider for both franchisee and users
- Attractive Commission Percentage
- Activity Based Commission
- Product Based Commission
- Realtime Revenue Share
- Wallet Based Payments
- App Based Payments
- Quality services in all parts of the country.
- Teevra App
- EPAY App
- Sanchar Aadhar App
- It will help venture into both rural and urban areas in India.
- Improve communication by providing digitalized gadgets and internet services.
- Introduction to online payment services such as mobile apps, wallets, and more.
- BSNL active support center to convey any network issues.
BSNL Franchisee/Partner list
The BSNL has listed eligible applicants as follows:
- The Resident Welfare Association.
- Telecom Infrastructure provider.
- System integrators
- All registered companies and societies.
- Local cable operators
- BSNL retails
- Direct selling agents
- Any local business people
- Telecom service provider.
The eligible groups must possess good marketing skills to help spread the BSNL network across India. The groups must register through a simple BSNL registration form to qualify.
BSNL Franchisee Registration
How to register with BSNL as franchisee or partner
- Visit the BSNL FMS Registration link https://fms.bsnl.in/partnerRegistration.jsp
- On the homepage click “register” button.
- Enter the mandatory details such as:
- Company name.
- Mobile number
- Recheck the information, enter the message and click submit button.
- After submission, the BSNL executive will review and verify the information.
- The BSNL officer will contact you for further processing.A local BSNL executive will also visit you for verification and orientation about BSNL services.
The eligible partner needs to enter legit details to avoid inconveniences or cancellation of the partnership. The BSNL service Company will strictly follow up before engaging any business partner.
FMS BSNL Login
You have registered for the bsnl franchise and completed all the process. You must have got login details from bsnl executive. Learn how you can access your account using FMS login credentials.
- First you have to go to FMS BSNL login page: https://fms.bsnl.in
- Now look at right side of the screen
- There you have to enter username and password
- After enter the details click on Sign In button
- Finally you fms account will appear in browser and you are ready to take full advantage of it.
You can also learn some of the complex stuff about FMS BSNL through videos. We all know that it’s the easiest way to learn about anything. Head over to their youtube channel and you will get access to lot of video guides or follow this link: FMS BSNL Youtube Channel.
FAQ – Fms.bsnl.in – FMS BSNL
- Who is eligible for a BSNL partnership?
The opportunity is available to everyone, considering you have the infrastructure applicable for BSNL services. The Company has also provided a list of relevant groups as mentioned above.
- What’s the primary aim of partnering with BSNL?
BSNL telecom service provider seeks to expand its services throughout the Country through partners and franchisees. The partners can offer internet and mobile services on behalf of BSNL.
- How will franchise and partners reactive their payments?
All partnering groups will receive a 50% commission based on the activity and products. The payments are conducted according to the agreement with the Company.
- BSNL FMS Full form
BSNL Franchisee Management system (FMS BSNL)