Go Fashion IPO Allotment Date | Go Colors IPO Allotment status – The GoColors IPO allotment status will be available on Nov 25, 2021, as per the timeline provided in the red-herring prospectus. The three-day initial public offering (IPO) of Go Fashion (India) Limited, which owns women’s wear brand Go Colors, received a whopping 135.46 times subscription on its last day of subscription on Monday. The ₹1,013.6-crore IPO received bids for 1,09,44,34,026 shares against 80,79,491 shares on offer.
Go Fashion (India) Limited is one of the largest women’s bottom-wear brands in India established in 2010. The company is engaged in the development, design, sourcing, marketing, and retailing of a range of women’s bottom-wear products under the brand, ‘Go Colors’. The company offers one of the widest portfolios of bottom-wear products among women’s apparel retailers in terms of colors and styles. As of May 31, 2021, Go Colors sold bottom-wear in over 50 styles in more than 120 colors.
Prakash Kumar Saraogi, Gautam Saraogi, Rahul Saraogi, Pks Family Trust And Vks Family Trust are the company promoters.
Go Fashion IPO Allotment Date | Go Colors IPO Allotment status
The finalization of basis of share allotment of Go Fashion IPO is expected to take place on Thursday, November 25, 2021 and if allotted, then the credit of shares to demat account of bidders will be done on November 29, 2021. If not then refund will be initated on November 26, 2021. The registrar for this IPO is KFintech Private Limited, therefore the allotment application can be checked on its website here or on the BSE website here.
Check Allotment Status on BSE
Step 1: Investors are required to follow this link to check their IPO allotment status on BSE: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
Step 2: You will then have to select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, select issue name– ‘GoColors’’
Step 3: You will have to enter your application number and PAN card number next.
Step 4: After completing all the above-mentioned steps click on the “Search” button.
Check Allotment Status on Registrar’s Website
The registrar for this IPO is KFin Technologies Private Limited.
- Go to the website’s IPO status page, you will see a drop-down menu that says ‘Select Menu’.
- Select the IPO allotment status that you want to check.
- Choose one of the three identity options—Application Number, DPID/Client ID, or PAN.
- Select the Application type. If you chose the Application Number in step 2, you can select ASBA or NON-ASBA and then enter the application number. If you chose DPID/Client ID, select NSDL or CDSL and enter the DPID and Client ID. If you selected PAN, enter the PAN number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click “Submit” to generate your IPO allotment status report.
- Kanya Sumangla Yojana Registration, Login – Online Apply at https://mksy.up.gov.in/
- HRMS Punjab: Download Salary Slip, HRMS Login, Leave Apply at hrms.punjab.gov.in
- IFMS Punjab Portal : Treasury, Login, Register Challan at ifms.punjab.gov.in
- Tarson IPO Allotment Status | Tarson IPO Subscription Status 2021
- Epunjab School Login – Epunjab Staff Login at epunjabschool.gov.in