Haryana Saksham Yojana 2022: Haryana Saksham Yojana Online Form: Apply Haryana Saksham Yojana online now and get salary of Rs.9000/- every month. Saksham Haryana Online Registration | Apply Online link and more details are available here. “Saksham Yuva Yojana” has been started by the state government for the unemployed youth of Haryana.
This scheme was started on 01 November 2016, whose benefits are being availed by the unemployed youth of the state. Under this scheme, applicants can get salary of Rs.9000 per month. For this you have to register Haryana Saksham Yojana 2022, the link of which is given below in this article.
Summary of Haryana Saksham Registration 2022
|Scheme Name||Haryana Saksham yuva|
|Scheme Started by||Haryana State Govt|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Haryana State|
|Launched on||01 November 2016|
|Last date to apply||Not Applicable|
Saksham Haryana Registration: The benefit of Yuva Saksham Yojana can be availed by only the intermediate, graduate, post graduate candidates of the state. The state government will provide Rs. 9000/- as salary every month, including unemployment allowance of Rs. 3000/- per month to unemployed graduate youth. The graduate youth will be given a total salary of Rs 7500/- along with the allowance of Rs 1500/-.
The benefit of this scheme can be availed only for 03 years. On getting a job under Haryana Saksham Yojana, the beneficiary will have to work 100 hours in 1 month and 4 hours in 1 day.
- JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 (3120 Posts) Apply Online
- PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 (1690 Posts) Apply Online
- Ration Card Bihar Online Check at epds.bihar.gov.in | Bihar Ration Card Status 2022
- UCO HRMS: UCO Bank HRMS Employee Login Portal at Hrms.ucoonline.in
- HRMS Assam In Teacher Transfer Portal TTMS Registration @ hrmsassam.in
Haryana Saksham Yojana 2022 Eligibility / Eligibility Conditions
If you are also thinking of applying for Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana, then definitely read the information given below:
- Applicant must be a domicile of Haryana state.
- Applicant should have passed 12th / Graduate / Post Graduate.
- Applicant’s age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years.
- Income: The annual total income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 3 Lakh rupees.
Documents Required for Saksham Haryana Application
- Aadhar Card (Applicant Aadhar Card)
- Income Certificate – Income Proof Certificate
- Educational Certificate- (12th/Graduate/Post-Graduation Marksheet & Degree)
- PAN Card / Voter ID Card
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Benefits and Features of Haryana Saksham Yojana 2022
- The biggest benefit of this scheme is to give unemployment allowance to the unemployed youth of the state and to reduce the unemployment rate of the state.
- Saksham Yuva Yojana was launched on 01 November 2016.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed only for 03 years.
- Under Haryana Saksham Yojana 2022, the state government gives unemployment allowance of ₹ 100 per month to matriculation pass, ₹ 900 per month to intermediate, ₹ 1500 per month to graduate and ₹ 3000 per month to post graduate.
- Only youth of Haryana between 21 to 35 years can apply for this scheme.
- The family income of the applicant should not exceed 03 lakhs per annum.
- Intermediate, graduate, post graduate, etc. educated youth can apply for this scheme.
Haryana Saksham Registration | Haryana Saksham Yojana 2022 Online Application
Interested candidates apply online now to take advantage of Haryana Saksham Yojana 2022 and get unemployment allowance directly in the bank account. Follow the steps given below to do Saksham Haryana online registration :
- To apply online, first of all go to the official website of Saksham Haryana.
- On the homepage, login/Sign-in >> Select the option of Saksham Yuva. The login page will open in front of you, click on the option of Signup / Register below it.
- Choose your educational qualification and move forward after that.
- Now tick the option of Registration for Saksham Yuva Yojana – 2016, Are you a native of Haryana? Answer the question and then enter the Domicile Type and your date of birth.
- Now you have to fill Aadhar Number, Family Identity Card, Employment Registration Number, Name of Employment Exchange, Next Renewal Date of Employment Registration, Mobile Number and Email ID and click on Register button. In this way you can register yourself.
- After that you login through login ID and complete your application form.
Haryana Saksham Application Status | Enabled Application Status
To know your application status for Saksham Yuva Yojana, you must read the information given below:
- First of all, select the option of “Applicant(s) Details” on the official website.
- Now give your district, qualification, gender information and click on the button of “Search”.
- After this, the complete data of your district will open in front of you. Now check your name in this list and know your application status.
Haryana Saksham Yojna Application Link 2022-23
|Saksham Yuva Application form||Registration|
|Saksham Yuva Login || Login||Click here|
|Applicant Information||Click Here|
|Find Job Opportunity||Click Here|
|Saksham Yuva Scheme Document||Click Here|
|Saksham Official Website Link||hreyahs.gov.in|
Frequently asked question
Ques. 1. Who are eligible for the Scheme ‘Educated Youth Allowance and Honorarium Scheme 2016 (EYAHS)’?
Ans: Any Haryana State resident who has passed his/her Post-Graduate and Graduates (Science, Engineering and Science equivalent) degree from the recognized University/affiliated colleges in the State of Haryana, NCT Delhi and UT Chandigarh
Ques. 2. What is the age eligibility for the Scheme ‘Educated Youth Allowance and Honorarium Scheme 2016 (EYAHS)’?
Ans: Any Haryana state resident educated youth aged between 21 to 35 years who are registered with employment exchange can register on Saksham portal for taking befefits of the scheme. The other features and detailed terms and conditions are available on the home page of the portal.
Ques. 3. If an applicant is appeared in the final Post- graduate/Graduate Exams and result is still awaited, shall the applicant is eligible for the SAKSHAM YUVA Scheme?
Ans: No, applicant is not eligible.
Ques. 4. What is the criterion to allocate honorary assignment to the approved applicant under the scheme?
Ans: The given criteria should be followed by the Districts to allocate the honorary assignment to the approved applicant under the scheme: i) Firstly, the applicant with higher age, as per the list, shall be higher in seniority; ii) In case the age is same, then the applicant who has obtained the post-graduate degree earlier, shall be senior (for this the year of successful completion of Post-Graduate Studies shall be considered);
iii) In the rare case where the age and year of PG degree is identical, then the applicant obtaining higher percentage of marks in Post-Graduation examination shall be senior. In case any applicant acquires more than one Post-Graduation degree, the one with the highest percentage of marks shall be considered.
Ques. 5. How long honorary assignment will be given to the eligible applicant?
Ans: When the SAKSHAM YUVA is deployed by any indenting departments/PSUs/ Universities/Boards, then he/she has to be deployed for at least 3 years or on attaining 35 years of age, whichever is earlier.
Ques. 6. What is the remedy if an applicant filled a wrong entry on the portal?
Ans: If the applicant has filled/upload any wrong information then his/her application is rejected by the concerned District Employment Exchange. In this case, application is forward to the Head office (HO) and HO will take following actions: i) In case of wrong documents upload, then application is rejected and forward to the applicant to upload the relevant document(s) ; or ii) In case of wrong data filling, then application is rejected and forward to the applicant to reapply the SAKSHAM form with correct data.
Ques. 7. How many times an Applicant can apply in the Scheme?
Ans: An applicant can apply in the Scheme only once. However, concerned ADC/DC can provide second chance only after finding that his/her rejection from the scheme is on wrong grounds and need reapply.
Ques. 8. How can I get Skill Training under the scheme?
Ans: For Skill Training, exclusive scheme known as “SAKSHAM YUVA-II” is being launched. Contact concerned/nearest Employment Exchange.
- PM kisan gov in status | PM kisan status check 2022 at pmkisan.gov.in
- Cuh Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 : Central University Group B and Group C Recruitment Notice & Apply Link
- MHSR Recruitment 2022: Apply for 1326 Civil Assistant Surgeon and other posts
- How To Watch IPL 2022 Free | How To Watch Ipl 2022 Live Streaming
- SBI Recruitment 2022| Rearmost State Bank of India Jobs| 46 Vacancies
- 10 Netflix series that Jungkook had watched