HRMS Assam In Teacher Transfer Portal TTMS Registration @ hrmsassam.in – Teacher is one of the three pivotal driving forces of a school. The onus of building the personality of a child lies mainly on the teacher. Like every year, the government of ASSAM has opened the registration for the teachers of Assam in the teacher transfer management system Services (TTMS) portal. Depending upon the maintenance of the pupil-teacher ratio in the schools, the government does mobilize the teachers to the respective schools.
- JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 (3120 Posts) Apply Online
- PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 (1690 Posts) Apply Online
- Ration Card Bihar Online Check at epds.bihar.gov.in | Bihar Ration Card Status 2022
- UCO HRMS: UCO Bank HRMS Employee Login Portal at Hrms.ucoonline.in
- HRMS Assam In Teacher Transfer Portal TTMS Registration @ hrmsassam.in
The RTE Act, 2009 has specified that for lower primary level (class I to V) there should be minimum two teachers and for upper primary (class VI to VIII) there should be at least one per class. To provide for the responsibility of the State Government to manage posting and transfer of teachers of elementary and secondary schools according to the requirement of teachers in school in order to maintain proper pupil teacher ratio for effective academic support to the students and for prevention of adverse effect on academic activities in schools the “Assam Elementary and Secondary School Teachers’ (Regulation of Posting and Transfer Act, 2020” has been put in place.
|Name of the System||Teacher transfer Management System (TTMS)|
|Name of the Portal||HRMS Assam Portal|
|Post Category||State govt scheme|
Teachers apply for transfer from place of posting various grounds from time to time addressing which through offline mode consumes lot of time and complications. In order to address the issue promptly, portal for posting and transfer is being operational.
With effect from midnight on 09/08/2022, the online transfer portal for intra and inter district single transfer application shall be open. Subsequent procedure shall follow to accept or reject applications. Alongside, the mutual transfer option would continue to be available to the teachers.
Steps for Online Registration:
1. Click on the link given below.
2. Click on “Create Account” button.
3. Enter required details – Name, Email id, Gender, DOB, Mobile number and select a password and submit button.
4. Next again click on Submit Service Profile link and sign in to TTMS portal using Login button.
- Digital Minimalism PDF free download
- The one Thing book pdf free download
- High Performance habits PDF free download
- Hyperfocus book PDF – EPUB free download by chris bailey
- inorganic chemistry by catherine housecroft pdf
- CA Inter DT MCQ for May 2022 & Nov 2022 free download
- Attitude is your super power pdf free download
- Ego is the enemy pdf free download | Ego is the enemy ePub free download
- THE RUDEST BOOK EVER PDF FREE DOWNLOAD | THE RUDEST BOOK EVER ePUB FREE DOWNLOAD
- 101 essays that will change the way you think PDF ePub free download
- Why Has Nobody Told Me This Before pdf free download | Why Has Nobody Told Me This Before epub free download
- Do Epic Shit Book PDF Free Download | Do Epic Shit Book EPUB Free Download
- What About You Meaning In Hindi | व्हाट अबाउट यू मीनिंग इन हिंदी
- The Richest Man In Babylon n Hindi pdf
- Rich dad poor dad in hindi pdf
After logging in you have fill up your personal details as mentioned below in the following 11 sections:
- School details (Elementary/ Secondary)
- Personal Details
- Academic Qualification
- Professional & Other Qualification
- Service Details
- Salary Accounts & Other Official Account Details
- Service Records
- Award Received
- Promotion Details
- Other Details and
- Supporting Documents to upload
HRMS ASSAM IN – Documents to be uploaded in TTMS Portal
- All teachers looking for transfer and posting to their desired locations have to mandatory upload copy of the following documents.
- TET Marksheet cum Certificate
- D. El Ed. or B. Ed Mark sheet
- HSLC Mark sheet
- HSSLC Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Post Graduation Mark sheet
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Appointment Letter
- Cast Certificate
Note: For those teachers who had joined before 3rd September, 2001, uploading of TET Mark sheet cum Certificate and OD. El. Ed. or B. Ed Mark sheet is not mandatory.
The maximum size of each of the supporting documents should not exceed 300KB.
Photograph & Signature
- Teachers have to upload one clear passport size photograph and copy of scanned signature. Maximum size of each should not exceed 50 KB.
After providing all your details, your profile will be successfully submitted and ready for transfer. After your profile gets approved, you will receive an intimation regarding the same.
- Starting date of Online single Transfer Application : 09/08/2022
- Last date of Online Transfer Application: NA
Important Links of Teacher Transfer Portal
- Online Single Transfer Application: Click Here
- Online Mutual Transfer Application: Click Here
- Check Profile Status: Click Here
- PNB HRMS Login – PNB Parivar login at pnbnet.net.in
- Canara Bank RTGS Form | Canara Bank NEFT form 2022 PDF Download Free
- Yes Bank RTGS Form | Yes Bank NEFT form 2022 PDF Download Free
- Hdfc Bank RTGS Form | Hdfc Bank NEFT form 2022 PDF Download Free
- Axis Bank RTGS Form | Axis Bank NEFT form 2022 PDF Download Free