Today we are going to provide you information related to downloading EHRMS Punjab Employee Salary Slip through this article. iHRMS Portal has been started by the Punjab Government to provide facilities to all the government employees of their state.
There are many other facilities available for government employees on this portal but we are going to give you information about the process of downloading salary slip.
To reduce the hassle, the Punjab state government has introduced a new website for employees. Here they can check their salaries and payslip online without visiting the HR office.
Here you will know what is IHRMS Punjab Login 2021 and how to do? How to Download HRMS Punjab Employee Salary Slip? How to Download iHRMS Punjab Mobile App? How to get employee code? And we are going to give you other information related to this topic in detail.
- IFMS Punjab Portal : Treasury, Login, Register Challan at ifms.punjab.gov.in
- Tarson IPO Allotment Status | Tarson IPO Subscription Status 2021
- Epunjab School Login – Epunjab Staff Login at epunjabschool.gov.in
- HWC Portal Aysuhman Bharat Yojana at ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in
- Chancellor Portal Jharkhand Login – jharkhanduniversities.nic.in
iHRMS Punjab Login 2021
|Service Name||Integrated Human Resource Management System (HRMS)|
|Development Board||National Informatics CentrePunjab|
|Beneficiary||Government of Punjab Employees|
What is HRMS Punjab
HRMS Punjab or IHRMS Portal is a customized version of the EHRMS (Electronic Human Resource Management System). It is a government online portal started by the Government of Punjab to provide an online facility to their employees. The Portal has been developed by NIC.
The portal can be used only by the government employees of Punjab to view and download their salary slips. The employee has to log in on the portal with a User ID and Password before access the portal.
These has dramatically reduced the congestion in the offices and given employees valuable details about the money.Employees can also use the portal for other services like property returns, service books, tax deductions, insurances, employee records, GPF, GIS, Leave, etc.
Objectives of Punjab HRMS
- HRMS Provide a complete HR System for each employee with timely availability of information for a rational decision support system.
- The web portal contains all details from payslip to solving grievances for the employees.
- The payslip can be used to get loans or new job position; the portal helps employees get this fast.
- Easy follow-up by the government on employees.
- Here you can learn about the loan application process or your tax deduction.
- Preservation of employee information in electronic format at one location in a decentralized manner with facility for timely & automatic updates in the service book (like Increment, Transfer, Promotion, Updation of leave balance) by making entries into service book from other modules operational at times.
- The main objective of HRMS is a reduction in manual records preparation & maintenance at offices thereby ensuring the elimination of duplicate and inconsistent record-keeping.
- Punjab HRMS Provide an integrated system wherein various activities like Salary Preparation, Management of GPF, GIS, Leave, ACRs, APRs, and Tours etc. are integrated into one application.
- To get log in to Punjab HRMS System an employee is Implemented and assigned a unique ID thereby making it a Permanent ID for the employee till his exit from service. Enforce employee ID as standard ID for all applications developed or being developed in the state so as to widen the horizon of data & applications.
- The objective of HRMS is to provide self-services to an employee through online and mobile applications.
- To introduce transparency in employee service matters.
- Open API for employee’s data in the form of services for various other applications.
- Provision for preparation of various reports required from time to time by providing a decision support system and analysis.
Facilities given offered by HRMS Punjab
In the HRMS Punjab system, different facilities are provided to the employees. Some basic modules and facilities are given below:
- Service Book
- Loans & Advances
- GPF Checking
- Arrears Management
- Leave System
- Leave Encashment
- Annual Property Return
- Annual Performance Reports
- Departmental Notification
- MIS Reports and Updates
- Data Entry Status Report
- Search Orders
- Recruitment – Apply Online
HRMS Punjab Employee Salary Slip 2021 Download
First, Visit the official HRMS Punjab Portal.Now, the home page will be open in front of you. Here you will get the option of login.After login, The dashboard will be open on your screen.Here you have to click the “My service” option.
After that, you will get the “Payslip” option under the “My Payroll” tab, click on the payslip.Now select Month and Year from the calendar and click on the View Report button.
You will see your salary slip for the selected month (as shown below). And You can find all details in your salary slip such as basic salary, allowances, and deductions, etc.
EHRMS Punjab Employee Login online Process
- Visit the official HRMS Punjab official website page.
- On the homepage check for the login tab and then select EHRMS Punjab payslip.
- On clicking the login tab, a new page will appear where you’re to fill in your User ID and passwords after this enter the captcha code on the same page to continue.
- Recheck the information and then proceed to click on the login button.
- The system will verify the details and then given access to the portal.
EHRMS Punjab Forgot Password
The login process can never be complete without a password or user Id. However, due to various reasons; you can forget the password/. Incorrect password could lead to blockage of the account.
- Open the official website page https://hrms.punjab.gov.in
- On the login portal page, select the login option on the right side of the page.
- Look for the option forgot password then proceed.
- Direct Link: https://hrms.punjab.gov.in/ResetPassword/ForgotPassword
- Key in the information required in the correct form, enter your department and employee code.
- Check on the details then select the search option.
- The system will need more verification, such as your registered mobile number on the page given.
- The support team will verify the details and if correct the HRMS portal will send you a new password on the registered mobile number.
How to apply for a leave HRMS Portal?
- Open HRMS Portal at www.hrms.punjab.gov.in
- Log in with your id and password.
- Navigate to My Services and then My Leave Services.
- Click on the Apply Online Leave.
- Fill in the necessary details required there.
- Check the information and click on submit.
- Submit it to the reporting officer for necessary action.
Declare savings for Tax calculations
If you want to take the benefits by reducing your income tax amount then you can follow the process mentioned below:
- First Open an official HRMS website or click here
- Now you have to log in by your user ID and Password.
- After Login Dashboard will be open on the screen.
- In the dashboard navigate to My services > My Payroll services > Declare saving under section 80C.
- After the click, a new page will be open where you will have to select the financial year for which year you want to save on Income Tax calculation.
- After selecting the year a new page will appear on the screen. as shown below
- Now you have to fill in the amount you have invested in the given schemes.House Loan
- HBA Principal
- NSC/ NSS
- Tuition Fees
- Interest on reinvested NSC
- Bonds (If any)
- Pension funds
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, etc.
- After filling the amount on a particular scheme click on the “Submit to DDO for Approval“
- Your request has been submitted successfully and will be verified soon.
E-HRMS Punjab Payslip Mobile App
The government introduced a convenient way of accessing the portal through a mobile app. These has ease the task for employees as they can check the details anywhere anytime. The mobile app has a few steps as follows:
- Go to the IHRMS homepage and open the link www.hrms.punjab.gov.in
- On the homepage select the IHRMS Punjab payslip mobile application.
- After this, select the install button to continue.
- The system will install the application in a few seconds, after which you can open the app—login with your user id and password.
- The mobile app is easy since many people have mobile phones. However, one has to download the right mobile application from the many types displayed.
How to Find the IHRMS Employee code?
First, Visit the official HRMS Punjab Portal: https://hrms.punjab.gov.in
On the Home Page, you will get the option of IHRMS employee code in the menu bar. Click on it.
- On the next page, you have to select your State and enter your DOB and Mobile number.
- Fill in the captcha code and click on “Fetch employee Code”.
- Then the employee code sends to your registered mobile number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the HRMS Punjab portal?
HRMS Portal has been started by the Finance Department of the Government of Punjab to provide online facilities to all the government employees of their state.
Q. What is the use of the EHRMS Employees Code?
Punjab Government has issued Employee Code for Government Employee. which is used for employee’s salary slip and other types of online work.
Q. how can I reset the password?
If you forget the password, you can create a new password again on the HRMS portal through Forget Password.
Q. Can I Apply for a leave application?
Yes, you can apply for the leave application on the HRMS portal. All the processes we are mention above in the post.