HSRP Punjab High Security Number Plate Registration – High Security Registration Plates are basically number plates for all kind of vehicles. As per gazette of India All the vehicles either 2 wheeler, 3 wheeler , 4 Wheeler or HMV etc are mandate for HSRP. For Vehicle to be sold on or after 2019 A vehicle manufacturer company will provide HSRP with vehicles. Punjab Government has mandate for High Security Registration plates. If still you are using old number plates then you have to pay heavy fine. There is challan (Penalty ) for this.
- Canvas Montclair Login – 2021 Complete Guide about Montclair Canvas
- Canvas collier Login 2021 | Complete Guide for Collier County Public Schools
- MyUTampa – Complete Guide to UTampa Login Portal 2021
- UNG D2L Login : Guide to UNG LMS 2021
- UVACollab – UVA Collab login Guide 2021
HSRP Full form – What is HSRP ?
HSRP is high Security Registration Plates . The HSRP data was now directly linked to the VAHAN application of the National Informatics Centre (NIC) to prevent printing of fraud/illegal RCs. For Security of vehicles HSRP is necessary.
HSRP Punjab – PunjabHSRP
HSRP Punjab is official website for applying for new number plates – https://www.punjabhsrp.in/
HSRP for New Vehicle
A vehicle manufacturer shall comply with the following procedure in regard to High Security Registration Plates (HSRP) for a new vehicle to be sold on or after 1st April, 2019 namely:-
(a) The type approved High Security Registration Plates including the third registration mark, shall be supplied by the vehicle manufacturers to their dealers, who shall place a mark of registration on such plates and affix them on the automobiles.
(b) A manufacturer of the motor vehicles shall ensure that the requisite infrastructure required for placing the mark of registration on the security licence plates and printing the third registration plate are available with their dealers.
(c) The cost of high security registration plate and its affixture on the vehicle after placing the mark of registration shall be included in the price of the new vehicle and no additional or itemised cost shall be charged from the vehicle purchaser by the dealer for the same.
Benefits of HSRP
The HSRP scheme was launched and implemented citing the following benefits:
- 1. Standardization of the number plate display format across the country.
- 2. To digitize data for all vehicles under a unified central body, i.e. the NIC (National Informatics Centre)
- 3. To curb thefts of vehicles and vehicle borne crime since HSRPs could only be issued by the local Registering Authority post due verification.
- 4. To make the Registration Plates Uniform for different vehicles so that new technologies like Laser Identification Recognition Readers can be introduced at a later date.
- 5. To regulate the issuance of Registration Plates so that illegal plates cannot be sold and distributed by miscreants.
- 6. Improvement of the security scenario in the State by assisting law enforcing authorities in tackling road related crimes.
HSRP Punjab Apply Online
In this article you will get proper information about how to apply for HSRP Punjab.
Step 1: First Visit the official website punjabhsrp.in.
Step 2 : you need to click on the vehicle to apply HSRP online. As I have mentioned in the image. Apply for your high-security number plate on the site of Punjab Transport Department
Keep in mind: Old Vehicles – Applicable for vehicles registered in the State of Punjab before the 1st of April 2019.
After this, above page will appear and you need to fill all the information correctly. Getting all the required information, the relevant documents will also have to be kept together such as vehicle registration documents, vehicle names.
Step 3 – When you filled the right information, make sure you click on the checkbox then need to press the submit button. You will have to pay the fees related to your vehicle.
Step 4 – Finally you can visit the department will give you a date. You can go to the section and get a high-security number plate, you can get more information from the nearest RTO department.
HSRP Punjab Fees
HSRP Punjab fees is set by government department. For different types of vehicle you have to pay different fees.
HRSP Punjab Status – Check Online
- First visit official website for HSRP Punjab.
- Click on track status
- Fill registration number and submit
- Status of your application will appear on screen.
Reprint Invoice – www.punjabhsrp.in
- Visit Official website – www.punjabhsrp.in
- Click reprint invoice
- Fill registration number or Invoice number
- Click submit.
- Invoice will appear on your screen take a print out.
HSRP Punjab Contact Information
|For customer related queries||[email protected]|
|For any other information on HSRP||[email protected]|
|Helpline number||7888498859, 7888498853, 7743009100|
|Agros Impex (I) Pvt. Ltd.||Industrial Plot No – 617, Sector-82, Janta Industrial Estate,|
S.A.S.Nagar (Mohali), Punjab-160055.
HSRP App – Google Play Store
You can Install HSRP App on your android smartphone from this link.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is HSRP?
High Security Registration Plates (in short HSRP) is a number plate for vehicles which was introduced by Ministry of Road Transport and Highway (MORTH) on 2001. It is made of 1mm special grade Aluminium and is laminated with White/Yellow reflective sheets. It has embossed characters upon which Black foil with security inscription are hot stamped.
How does HSRP helps in keeping my vehicle secured?
Laser number : All HSRP have a laser identification number etched on the surface, which cannot be erased and is unique for every HSRP throughout India. This Laser number is attached with all the relevant information about the vehicle Like Registration Number, Make, Model, Engine No., Chassis No. Etc. This data is electronically saved in the database of the Government. This Laser number helps in determining whether the number plate is genuine or not and thus helps in identifying the authenticity of the vehicle in question.
Snap Locks : HSRP is fixed on the vehicles using temper-evident, non-removable and non-reusable snap locks which makes it extremely difficult to remove the number plate once it has been affixed making it difficult for criminals to steal vehicle and replacing the HSRP with ordinary number plates.
Reflective Sheet : The HSRP also have a white or Yellow reflective sheet laminated on its surface making the vehicle more visible during night thus avoiding accidents.
Standard Format : There are only 4 sizes of HSRP and the Registration Numbers are embossed very clearly on it making them highly readable. This helps the law enforcement agencies to curb down crime in various ways.
Excellent Finish : We make our HSRP with the best available raw material (imported from Germany and Japan) in a very advanced production Line manufactured in The Netherlands. The end result is a number plate which has an excellent finish and unparalleled looks making your vehicle look even better.
Are HSRP Compulsory across India?
Yes it is. But, currently only a few states have implemented with this law. And the other states are in the process to finalise the tenders.
What happens in case the HSRP is damaged/lost and it needs to be replaced?
The damaged HSRP has to be brought to the DTO and a fresh application for replacement has to be made. In case the HSRP is lost due to some reason, it is recommended that a diary be registered in your Police Station mentioning the Laser Identification number of the HSRP that has been lost and a fresh application has to be made for replacement of the lost HSRP.
I already have HSRP affixed on my vehicle, but I can’t see any laser identification number on it. Why?
The number plate that you have on your vehicle, is not HSRP. It is only a look-alike. You would have to get a new HSRP from the registered vendor approved by the transport department of your state.
- PICME Login, Registration , New Picme Number – Picme.tn.gov.in | 2021
- Sdms.px.indianoil.in E Dealer Portal Login Indian Oil 2021
- Jaa lifestyle login – www.jaalifestyle.com login 2021
- PM Kisan Status Check 2021 – pmkisan.gov.in status
- Seva Sindhu Service Plus Login, registration, Apply Online – 2021
- YSR Pension Kanuka Status- 2021 sspensions.ap.gov.in
- Euparjan MP 2021 – mpeuparjan.nic.in
- IFHRMS Login 2021- karuvoolam.tn.gov.in Salary Bill, Pay Slip Registration
- IGRSUP 2021 – igrsup.gov.in,
- YSR Cheyutha 2021 Payment Status, Eligibility, Benefits