HWC Portal Aysuhman Bharat Yojana – On 15th August 2018, PM Modi announced the Ayushman Bharat Yojana and promised us to launch it soon. Last week, on 23rd Sep 2018 he launched it in Ranchi’s Prabhat Tara Ground. According to PM, it is the world’s largest Health Care scheme which will cover almost 50 Crore people and these people will get free medical cover up to 5 lakhs INR in govt and private hospitals. From 25th Sep 2018, this scheme started rolling out.
Now here are a few questions that come to our mind:
- Chancellor Portal Jharkhand Login – jharkhanduniversities.nic.in
- Vimarsh Portal MP PLC Registration & Login, RMSA Login at vimarsh.mp.gov.in
- RCH Portal – Data Entry Online Login and Registration at Rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/
- MIS Portal Haryana DSE Login Page Saksham Haryana Education Portal hryedumis.gov.in
- Shala Darpan Staff Login — Steps to Login at rajshaladarpan.nic.in | Shaala Darpan
HWC Portal Login
To log into the system please follow the steps outlined below:
- Enter your user name and password in the appropriate boxes
- Please enter the security code as shown in the text box provided (Captcha)
- Click on the Login button
What is this Aysuhman Bharat Yojana?
It is a scheme launched by the central government under which government will establish 1.5 lakhs of health and wellness centres in India. All these centres will be digitally linked with District Hospitals. The centre will take care of the entire medical process of a patient like examination, treatment, and medicines too.
This scheme also includes Jan Arogya Yojna under this Yojana 10.34 Crores families who will get 5 lakh medical cover every year. It simply means if any family member under the scheme gets sick, then govt will take care of all medical spendings up to 5 lakhs every year. 10.34 families mean 50 crore people. Three days prior to the day when the patient gets admitted until the 15 days after the patient get a discharge, this scheme will cover all medical expenses.
Who will be benefited from this scheme?
The government has chosen a certain type of people/families who will be benefited under these schemes and they are:
- Rag Pickers
- Small shopkeepers
- Daily wage worker
- Sweepers etc.
Expanded range of services
The expansion of services has been planned in incremental manner. As a first step, Screening, Prevention, Control and Management of Non-communicable Diseases and Chronic Communicable diseases like Tuberculosis and Leprosy has been introduced at HWCs.
- Care in pregnancy and childbirth.
- Neonatal and infant health care services
- Childhood and adolescent health care services.
- Family planning, Contraceptive services and Other Reproductive Health Care services
- Management of Communicable diseases: National Health Programs
- Management of Common Communicable Diseases and General Out-patient care for acute simple illnesses and minor ailments
- Screening, Prevention, Control and Management of Non-Communicable diseases and chronic communicable disease like TB and Leprosy
- Basic Oral health care
- Care for Common Ophthalmic and ENT problems
- Elderly and Palliative health care services
- Emergency Medical Services
- Screening and Basic management of Mental health ailment
How can we find out whether my family is covered under this scheme or not?
Go to the official site of the scheme: Login | Am I Eligible here just enter your 10 digit mobile phone and enter once you hit enter you will get an OTP. Now put that OTP back on the website and it will show whether your family is covered or not.
You can call on the toll-free number 14555 and inquire about it.
You can go to hospitals that are verified under these schemes. There you will find the help desk for this scheme which can help you to get the required details.
Important Information – HWC Portal Aysuhman Bharat Yojana
- Your family name could be covered in the PMJAY beneficiary list.
- To check out if you are a beneficiary, you can login here using your mobile number.
- You do not need to enroll anywhere to claim benefits under the scheme.
- To claim benefits under the scheme you can get yourself identified at the nearest empanelled hospital or Community Service Centre (CSC)
How this help desk or govt will identify you and give you the benefits?
Once you reach nearby verified govt or private hospitals they will ask you for proofs like ration card or Aadhar card. After verifying all details you will be issued an e-health care card. Hereafter you don’t need any other proofs. This card is enough to get all benefits. This card will have all details related to you like your name, picture, age, address etc. In case you have any doubt you can go to any common service centre nearby. In India, we have more than 3 lakhs common service centre.
How many hospitals come under this scheme?
The central govt has asked the state govt to implement this scheme as per their requirement and availability. States like Delhi, Punjab, Kerala etc has not accepted this scheme. because either they already have similar schemes or they are not in support of this scheme. But 29 out of 36 state/UT have accepted this. In this beginning 445 states has given green signal to this scheme. And more than 13,000 hospitals are part of this initiative. In case your state govt is not implementing this scheme, you no need to worry. You can go to other states and get the treatment. The government has a target to open 4 lakhs health and wellness centre in the next 5 years.
Now the last question,
what are those disease which will be covered under this scheme?
According to the government, it covers 1300 diseases/packages which starts with mild fever and covers up to deadly disease like cancer too.
- Saral Sbi online – How to open sbi account Online at onlinesbi.com 2023
- JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 (3120 Posts) Apply Online
- PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 (1690 Posts) Apply Online
- Ration Card Bihar Online Check at epds.bihar.gov.in | Bihar Ration Card Status 2022
- UCO HRMS: UCO Bank HRMS Employee Login Portal at Hrms.ucoonline.in