Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS) web portal is designed and developed to provide user interface to various users of treasury department in the state. This Portal also provides facility for online salary generation and payment for various autonomous bodies of state Government (universities, aided institutes). Ekosh is basically Integrated Financial Management System.
- Canara Bank Account Balance Check Number Missed call, Net Banking at Canarabank.com
- Myclass LPU Login – Guide to myclass.lpu.in 2021
- SSO ID - Rajasthan SSO ID Portal, Registration, Login at sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- CUIMS Login – Chandigarh University Management System Login
- Go Fashion IPO Allotment Date | Go Colors IPO Allotment status
IFMS UK Pay slip 2021
Uttrakhand Government Employees can view their monthly salary directly from the site using the link www.ekosh.uk.gov.in. User has to complete the registration process and log in to their accounts. Employee can access this portal with employee ID. The website holds different departments in the government. The UK treasury directorate runs this portal. This has helped in managing funds and accounting for each penny through the site. The IFMS (integrated financial management system) is the new establishment by the UK government. It provides online services checking into the employee issues. The EKOSH payslip is also generated here every month through simple steps by the applicant. In this article, one will learn about the EKOSH/CTS pay slip 2020 PDF.
- EKOSH UK user id or the employee code issued during employment
- IFMS UK login password.
The employee needs to register and create an account. They are to receive a password and also provide their details. The login process will take place with all the details achieved.
- Visit the official IFMS portal http://ekosh.uk.gov.in
- On the home screen click on the login to the CTS tab which is at the bottom of the homepage.
- On selecting CTS a new page will open where the user is to fill login details.
- Key in the RMN/ employee code/ID or the Aadhar number.
- Proceed and enter the correct password.
- Enter the security code provided on the space below. One can request for new code if not visible.
- Recheck on all details then select the login tab.
- The system will produce EKOSH UK pay slip as per the month and year requested.
IFMS EKOSH UK Employee Login Password Recovery Process
The password and the user id are some of the requirements for one to log in. The details are attained during the registration process. However, it can be a challenge when one forgets the password. The user id is taken from the employee payslip and easy to find. In terms of the password, the employee has to request and also enter personal details for verification.
- Navigate to the IFMS UK http://ekosh.uk.gov.in (or) https://cts.uk.gov.in.
- On the homepage select the login to the CTS tab.
- Note the CTS is green in color.
- Select the “forgot password” tab which is next to the login tab at the bottom of the page.
- A new page shall show on the screen, key in your employee code.
- Then provide the registered mobile number. Especially the one you provided during registration.
- Select the option get OTP, the OTP will be sent to the mobile number in seconds.
- Enter the OTP on the space provided to reset the password.
For more info about Ekosh Pay Slip 2021 IFMS UK Ekosh Employee Salary Slip, CTS Payslip Online Login visit http://ekosh.uk.gov.in (or) https://cts.uk.gov.in.
Services Offered – IFMS UK – cts.uk.gov.in
- Drawing and Disbursing Officers means a head of office and also any gazetted officer, designated by Uttrakhand government in finance department.
- Drawing and disbursing officer’s duty is to draw bills and make payment on behalf of the State government. There are more than 4200 DDO in the state are using this module for making all type of Government bills and receiving Government receipts online.
All type of pensions shall be made through this module online. Preparation of pension paper, calculation of pension, gratuity and commutation shall be generated by head of the office/DDO and submitted to pension sanction authority through this module online. Pension sanction authority shall be checked pension papers and calculation of pension, gratuity, commutation and service history of pensioner and generate pension payment authority for payment to pensioner through this module online.
E-challan means online Government receipts accounting system of Uttarakhand Government. The departments which generate revenue for the Government are associated with e-Challan.
A citizen can deposit government money using e-Challan by logging on to the system online. In this purpose citizen must have a Net Banking account with any of the banks. Using this module citizen can generate the challan offline also for manual payment. In case of manual payment, a print copy of offline challan should be submitted at the bank counter. This is a 24X7 facility and citizen can make the payment any time of the day.
Registrar of Firms, Societies and Chits in Uttarakhand located in Dehradun is an organisation under Govt of Uttarakhand to manage the registration and workings of new and old Firms, Societies and Chits in the state. The main purpose of the Office of Registrar is to make registration of new Firms, Societies and Chits and overlook their working.
Human resource management system provides best management of employee’s service record like Appointment, promotion, transfer, pay fixation, annual confidential report etc. of employees by information technology through HRMS module.
This module will be used by employees for submission of their all type of leaves application, claims and advances. The head of the department/head of the office will approved and sanctioned employee’s leave, claim and advances through online. All service records and employee’s service history will be updated automatically in run time through this module. Employees may also see his service book and records through this module anytime.
IFMS Uk mobile app (Early Access)
IFMS UK (Uttarakhand) is an Android application that helps to manage services provided by IFMS, for Uttarakhand state employees and pensioners. The application caters, following different roles for any employee.
Link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fdc.ifms&pcampaignid=pcampaignidMKT-Other-global-all-co-prtnr-py-PartBadge-Mar2515-1
When a pensioner is required to submit his life certificate ?
in every year of their month of retirement
- Sambal portal | जनकल्याण संबल योजना | Sambal yojna at sambal.mp.gov.in
- AEPDS Bihar | EPOS Bihar Log in at epos.bihar.gov.in – 2022
- Khanapara Teer Common Number Today 2022
- Revenue Assam – ILRMS Assam Login at revenueassam.nic.in, Dharitree
- Crowd1 Login – Crowd1 Investment Platform at crowd1.com