IREL Recruitment 2022 – Indian Rare Earths (India) Limited has published a notification on 17th June 2022 for recruiting 92 Various Engineering Vacancies in its official website @irel.co.in.
IREL Recruitment 2022: The interested and eligible candidates have to apply online only, there is no other mode of application. In this article, we are providing you with detailed information about the IREL Recruitment 2022 which includes the important dates, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and more information. The aspirants shall read the full article to know the important information regarding IREL Recruitment 2022
What is IREL ? – irel.co.in
IREL (India) Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I Central Public Sector Undertaking, under the Administrative Control of Department of Atomic Energy, having its Corporate Office at Mumbai and is operating its Atomic Mineral Mining and Mineral Processing Plants at Chavara (Kerala), Manavalakurichi (Tamil Nadu) & Orissa Sands Complex (OSCOM) (Odisha) to produce Ilmenite, Rutile, Zircon, Sillimanite, Garnet, etc. IREL (India) Limited has also set up a Rare Earths Extraction Plant (REEP) at Odisha and a High Pure Rare Earths (HPRE) plant at RED, Aluva to produce individual Rare Earth Oxide/Carbonates.
IREL is Hiring Graduate Trainee, Technical Trainee, Engineers, Diploma Trainee, Apprentice & Other Job Vacancies
- JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 (3120 Posts) Apply Online
- PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 (1690 Posts) Apply Online
- Ration Card Bihar Online Check at epds.bihar.gov.in | Bihar Ration Card Status 2022
- UCO HRMS: UCO Bank HRMS Employee Login Portal at Hrms.ucoonline.in
- HRMS Assam In Teacher Transfer Portal TTMS Registration @ hrmsassam.in
IREL Recruitment 2022 notification and Important Links
|Organisation Name||IREL (India) Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||IREL Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Trainee & Diploma Trainee, Supervisor, PS & Other Posts|
|Post Notified||Graduate Trainee & Diploma Trainee, Supervisor, Personal Secretary and Non Executive (Workmen) Posts|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent Jobs|
|IREL Vacancy 2022 Apply Online||Click Here|
|IREL Vacancy 2022 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|IREL Careers Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|
IREL Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
IREL Recruitment 2022: IREL Recruitment 2022 notification has been released on 17th June 2022 on the official website @irel.co.in. The important dates regarding IREL Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below.
Opening date and time for online registration and submission of application 17.06.2022 (14:00 HRS)
Closing date and time for online submission of application 14.07.2022 (23:59 HRS)
IREL Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
IREL Recruitment 2022: The total number of vacancies released is 92 for IREL Recruitment 2022 on the official website @irel.co.in. The vacancy distribution according to the category is as follows. Candidates can check the details given here.
|Post Code||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|PC1||Graduate Trainee (Finance)||07|
|PC2||Graduate Trainee (HR)||05|
|PC3||Diploma Trainee (Technical) (Mining / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Electronics and Instrumentation)||19|
|PC4||Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha)||03|
|PC6||Tradesman Trainee (ITI) Fitter / Electrician / Attendant Operator Chemical Plant / Instrumentation)||28|
|PC7||Fitter / Electrician||14|
|PC8||Fitter / Electrician||14|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Essential Qualifications & Experience|
|1.||Graduate Trainee (Finance)||CA intermediate or CMA intermediate/ Graduate in Commerce from a recognized Indian University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for SC candidates and 60%|
|2.||Graduate Trainee (HR)||Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Indian University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC candidates and 60% marks|
|3.||Diploma Trainee (Technical)||3 years Diploma in Mining/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates and 60% marks|
|4.||Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha)||Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level (or)Master’s degree from a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. ANDExperience: 1(One) year of relevant post qualification work experience|
|5.||Personal Secretary||Graduate in any discipline with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level with Typing speed of 40 wpm in English and Stenographic skills.Knowledge of Computer is essential and shall be proficient in MS Office, etcExperience: 1 (One) year relevant post qualification work experience|
|6.||Tradesman Trainee (ITI)||Must have passed SSC or equivalent with ITI/ NAC with two years of experience in the relevant Trade/ Discipline|
|7.||Attendant Operator Chemical Plant||Must have passed SSC or equivalent with ITI/ NAC in Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) or+(plus) 2 Science (Intermediate/ Higher Secondary) with Chemistry as one of the subjects & 50% marks in aggregate and with two years of experience|
Details of post wise salary / pay scale details for IREL Recruitment 2022 are provided in the table below –
|Post Name||Salary / Pay Scale|
|Graduate Trainee (Finance)||Rs.25000-44000/- S-1 Grade|
|Graduate Trainee (HR)||Rs.25000-44000/- S-1 Grade|
|Diploma Trainee (Technical)||Rs.25000-44000/- S-1 Grade|
|Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha)||Rs.25000-44000/- S-1 Grade|
|Personal Secretary||Rs.25000-44000/- S-1 Grade|
|Tradesman Trainee (ITI)||Rs.22000-88000/-|
- All trainee except Tradesman Trainee (ITI) Consolidated monthly Stipend of Rs.30,850/- plus company accommodation/ HRA in case of non availability of company accommodation.
- Tradesman Trainee (ITI) – Consolidated monthly Stipend of Rs.20,000/-
Age Limit for Graduate Trainee & Diploma Trainee, Supervisor, PS & Other Posts Notified in IREL Recruitment 2022
Post wise age limit details for IRLE Recruitment 2022 are mentioned in the table below. Age relaxation for various reserved categories will be as per GOI Rules.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Graduate Trainee (Finance)||26 Years|
|Graduate Trainee (HR)||26 Years|
|Diploma Trainee (Technical)||26 Years|
|Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha)||30 Years|
|Personal Secretary||30 Years|
|Tradesman Trainee (ITI)||35 Years|
Selection Process for Graduate Trainee & Diploma Trainee, Supervisor, PS & Other Posts in IREL
The mode of selection for all the posts in IREL Recruitment 2022 would consist of (i) Written Test [First Level Test] (ii) Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test and Psychometric Test [Second Level Test]as applicable and/or any combination there of as may be prescribed or decided by the Competent Authority.
Application Fees for IREL Recruitment 2022
Application fees for IREL Recruitment 2022 is Rs. 472/-.
However, SC / ST / PwBD/ESM category candidates, Women and Internal candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
HOW TO APPLY
Sequence-wise actions to be followed by the candidates for filling-up of Online Applications are as under:
- Visit IREL website www.irel.co.in Careers section and Click on Apply Online button.
- Read Important Instructions and Click on (√) „I Agree‟ Button.
- Register by filling up necessary details (post applied, name, original category, applied category, PwD category, Mobile No. and e-mail ID and click on Submit Button).
- Check Application Sequence No., User ID & Password received on your e- mail and mobile number.
- Re-login to your account by entering user ID and password received through e-mail.
- Fill-up application form and upload Photo, Signature and relevant Documents.
- Check Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
- Make payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking (if applicable)
- Press Submit Button.
- Take print out of your application form for future reference.
General Instructions for filling up of Application
- The candidates shall apply through On-line mode only in case he/she possess the qualifications and fulfills
- eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Before starting to fill-up the online application, candidates are advised to keep ready the following details/documents/information:
- E-Mail ID (valid at least for one year).
- Mobile No. (valid at least for one year).
- Required details such as personal data, educational qualifications, experience and other information.
- Details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking for making fee payment (if applicable)
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph (not more than 3 weeks old in jpg/jpeg format). Size (20 kb-50kb).
- Scanned Copy of Signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format). Size (10 kb-20kb).
- Scanned Copies of following documents (in pdf format):
- Documentary proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation/10th/12th/HSC Certificate).
- Final/Provisional Degree/ITI / Diploma/Graduation / Post- Graduation, etc., as applicable.
- Experience Certificates / documents in support of experience.
- PWD Certificate [in case of Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates] in prescribed format.
- Discharge / Service Certificate in case of Ex-servicemen.
- Caste Certificate in respect of reserved categories in the prescribed format in respect of SC/ST and OBC Non-Creamy Layer.
- Income and asset certificate in respect of EWS in prescribed format
- Declaration of Non-Creamy Layer Status in respect of OBC (NCL) candidates in prescribed format.
- Scribe certificate, if applicable (may be downloaded during filling of application).
- Certificate in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority in respect of J & K Domicile.
- A candidate can apply for one post/discipline only. Application of candidate applying for more than one post/discipline will summarily be rejected. In case of multiple applications for the same post/discipline, the last application would be considered as final and all other applications made prior to the last-one, shall be treated as null and void.
IREL Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q1. How can I apply online for IREL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. You can apply online for IREL Recruitment 2022 through the direct link given in the article.
Q2. Which is the last date to apply online for IREL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last date to apply online for IREL Recruitment 2022 is 14th July 2022.
Q3. How many vacancies are announced under IREL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 92 vacancies are announced under IREL Recruitment 2022.
Q4. Where can I check the educational qualification for IREL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. You can check the educational qualification for IREL Recruitment 2022 in this article.
Q5. What is official email id for contact and queries ?
Ans. email id: [email protected]
- BSNL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | बीएसएनएल अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2022￼
- Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Agniveer Vacancy
- Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022 – 1050 MT Apply Online
- AP TET 2022 Application OUT, Exam Date, Eligibility, Notification
- Haryana Saksham Yojana 2022 | Apply online at hreyahs.gov.in