Kanya Sumangla Yojana – ‘MukhyaMantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana’ is an important initiative of Hon’ble Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh to help girl child and eliminate the social vices and discrimination like female feticide, skewed sex ratio, child marriage and negative mindset for girls in the family etc prevalent in the society, which are barriers for girls and women to achieve their fundamental rights including protection, health and education. This is a conditional cash transfer scheme that ensures social security to the girl child along with her development. In this scheme girl child can have monetary benefits in six stages:-
Stages for implementation of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana will be implemented in six stages:-
|Stage1.||The girl child born on 01/04/2019 or after will be benefited with Rs. 2000/- One Time|
|Stage2.||The girl child who has received full immunization and is not born before 01/04/2018 will be benefited with Rs. 1000/- One Time|
|Stage3.||The girl child who has enrolled in Standard 1 during the current academic year will be benefited with Rs. 2000/- One Time.|
|Stage4.||The girl child who has enrolled in Standard 6 during the current academic year will be benefited with Rs. 2000/- One Time.|
|Stage5.||The girl child who has enrolled in Standard 9 during the current academic year will be benefited with Rs. 3000/- One Time.|
|Stage6.||The girl who has passed standard 10/12 and has enrolled into a bachelor degree/ at least 2 years of certified diploma course in the current academic year will be benefited with Rs. 5000/- One Time.|
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumanga Yojana
- The family of beneficiary must be resident of Uttar Pradesh and must have proof of residence for the same under which Ration Card/ Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ electricity bill / telephone bill will be valid.
- The income of beneficiary’s family must be maximum 3 Lakh per annum
- Maximum of two girls of one family will be benefitted under the scheme
- Family must have maximum two children.
- If woman delivers twin babies in her second delivery then the third girl child will also be eligible for benefit. If woman has a girl from first delivery and she has twin girls from her second delivery then only in this condition all the three girls will be eligible for benefit.
- If a family has adopted a orphan girl then the maximum of two girls will be benefitting under the scheme including the biological children and the adopted girl child.
Terms & Conditions – Kanya Sumangla Yojana Registration
* Provide valid mobile number for further communication.
* Financial assistance for girl child is to be granted by concerned authority on the basis of documents and other details provided by the applicant,terms and conditions of scheme as decided by the Department and availability of funds as per Government policy.
* If any document / information found incorrect, the complete application will be rejected.
* A unique, valid mobile number at the time of registration should be given.
* If duplicate applications found for the same girl child,all applications will be rejected.
Kanya Sumangla Yojana Registration
- Step1: Applicant can go to “Citizen Services Portal” by link available on Home Page.
- Step2: Applicant can register herself/himself
- Step 3: Applicant can login to the portal via login id provided on their mobile after successful registration.
- Step 4: Applicant will submit information related to girl child and bank details.
- Step 5: Click on ‘’Go’’ button.
- Step 5: Now, Applicant will add girl child to be benefited.
- Step 6: Now, click on “Apply” button to view eligibility.
- Step 7: Click on “Eligible” button.
- Step 8: Applicant can verify and update their registration details.
- Step 9: After this, Applicant can fill application from.
- Step 10: Here, Applicant can change their bank details.
- Step 11: Applicant will choose file to upload and then click on “Upload” button .
- Step 12: Applicant can view submitted application by clicking on “View Application”.
- Step 13: Applicant can edit their submitted application by clicking on “Edit Application”.
UNIQUENESS OF BENEFICIARY IN THE WEB PORTAL
- If applicant is Father/Mother, first priority for bank detail must be of mothers but if she is not then it father’s bank account will be considered.
- If mother and father both are not live and applicant is guardian then bank detail of guardian should be necessary.
- If the girl child is adult then she herself can apply for the benefits and her bank detail should be necessary.
- Documents during Applicant Registration
- Address Proof – Scan copy
- Identity Proof
- Voter id – Scan copy(optional)
- Bank A/c No. and Passbook Scan Copy (Mother & Father or Guardian or Self)
- Death Certificate (in case of mother or father is not alive)
- Firstly Visit Official website link.
- Fill your mobile number.
- Enter Captcha details and click verify mobile number.
Kanya Sumangla Yojana Login
With following methods you can login to Kanya Sumangla Yojana Portal.
- Enter Login ID
- Enter password and Captcha.
- Click Sign in.
- HRMS Punjab: Download Salary Slip, HRMS Login, Leave Apply at hrms.punjab.gov.in
- IFMS Punjab Portal : Treasury, Login, Register Challan at ifms.punjab.gov.in
- Tarson IPO Allotment Status | Tarson IPO Subscription Status 2021
- Epunjab School Login – Epunjab Staff Login at epunjabschool.gov.in
- HWC Portal Aysuhman Bharat Yojana at ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in