Meesho Supplier – Meesho is India’s No. 1 Reselling Platform, Where you can bring in cash by sharing items on friendly destinations. At the point when any affiliates will share your item and gets a request for your item, Meesho will take the item from you and send it to the likely client. It is a trusted app with more than 1 crore resellers. Anybody who is thinking to earn independently without anybody’s help and with zero investment then go for Meesho.
Meesho was founded in late 2015 by IIT Delhi graduates Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal. The company is creating the next big online distribution network for homepreneurs. It enables individual resellers to market their products through Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, and other social channels. With the motto of “Make Resellers Successful”, Meesho is empowering the livelihoods of millions, who had so far been waiting for a shot at independence and success.
B2C App – Meesho Supplier
Meesho is B2c App where you can create your own store on app and share link of the store to your customers and make business via reselling.
This is good app for those who wants to start small business via WhatsApp and in inner circle. If you don’t have money to invest in app building or in website, you can try meesho and create your online store in minute. Meesho has tie ups with several sellers in India who lists their products on this app.
Must read – Mybsc Portal login – Blackboard Login – 2021
If you join it as a reseller you just need to advertise or share these products to your network or different online marketplaces and add your commission. You will place an order on behalf of the customers adding your margin, the seller will deliver the product to the customer address through their courier partners and once the product is delivered you will get your margin which is deposited to your account on every 5th day of the month. For example 5th Aug then 10th Aug, 15th Aug and so on.
To register for the Meesho app supplier or seller services. One requires the following documents:
- PAN card
- Bank Account Information Data.
Meesho Supplier Registration Process
How to become meesho supplier. Step by step meesho supplier panel registration process given here
- Open the Meesho website portal using the link https://supplier.meesho.com/
- On the homepage, there is an option indicated as “become a Meesho supplier.” Click on it to open a registration form.
- Enter your business name, mobile number and email address.
- Proceed and select your city and category from the menu provided on the page.
- Next, select from some options provided on the page as requested.
- Fill in all details and click the Register button.
- Note the process will work if you have GSTIN. In case the page request GST, click the “YES” button.
- The registration process is only complete if the system shows a successful message on the screen. However, you need to recheck your process and rectify the mistakes. The Meesho officer will contact you within seven days after registration.
Meesho Supplier Panel login
For this, you have to login only once in the Meesho Supplier login panel. After this, you can take advantage of the facilities offered on this platform. To login you have to follow the instructions given below. We are going to tell you the easiest way to login. If you wish to do this work from mobile then you have to download Meesho Supplier Application.
- Now open the Meesho Supplier application on your mobile.
- The computer is doing it then go to https://supplier.meeshosupply.com/.
- You will see the login page as soon as you open the application.
- Click here for a new account.
- Now enter your name and email in the application.
- Enter a strong password and save it on your mobile.
- If you have forgotten the password, you can also reset it by clicking on Forgot password.
- To reset the password, you have to provide the email entered in your Meesho Supplier & Seller Panel login.
- Now enter a new password for your account.
- Verify the email by going to your email account.
Meesho Seller Panel login
- If you have downloaded the application on your mobile, then you open it and go to the login page.
- Now enter your user id and password (which you provided at the time of registration).
- If you have forgotten the user id then you can login by entering your registered mobile number and password in place of the user id.
- If you have forgotten your password, you will have to reset your password.
- For this, you have to click on Forgot password.
- Now enter your registered email id here.
- Go to your email account and verify the mail for login.
- After the mail id verification is done, you will be given the option to fill in a new password.
FAQ – Meesho Supplier Hub
- What is payment cycle?
Settlement Amount is deposited securely into your bank account on 15th day of order delivery, including your Cash on Delivery orders. For e.g. if your product is delivered on 1st Jan 2021, settlement amount for that product will be deposited in your bank account on 16th Jan 2021.
- What is Dispatch Timeline ?
You need to dispatch the orders within the agreed time provided by you (also known as SLA- Service Level Agreement and is generally 2-3 days from receiving the order) to avoid any late dispatch penalty. You will be able to check the time allowed for dispatching your orders on the Meesho Supplier Panel.
- What if Delay in dispatch of orders?
Any delay in dispatching the order beyond the SLA (Service Level Agreement) will count towards Late Dispatch Rate (LDR) and will result in reduced visibility of your products on the Meesho App, thereby reducing your sales. Any Order that hasn’t been shipped till the SLA will be auto-canceled and will incur a penalty.
- What is Return Penalties?
If a product is returned by a customer, suppliers need to pay some penalty. The exact amount of penalty is determined based on the product category and product weight. Please note that no penalty is levied in the case of RTOs (Return to Origin) if the order was shipped within the SLA. In case of Returns, your product will reach safely and on time to the pick-up location.
- What is meesho Supplier support mail id?
- How To Watch IPL 2022 Free | How To Watch Ipl 2022 Live Streaming
- SBI Recruitment 2022| Rearmost State Bank of India Jobs| 46 Vacuities
- OnePlus Ace Racing Edition Hands-On Image Leaked , 64 – Megapixel Triple Rear Cameras Sloped
- How to Close Credit Card SBI in 2022
- How to change SBI credit card PIN / Change SBI Credit Card Pin
meesho supplier contact number, meesho supplier support, meesho supplier panel, meesho supplier login, meesho supplier profit calculator, meesho products list, meesho seller app, how to sell on meesho without gst,