MHSR Recruitment 2022 – Medical Health Services Recruitment Board (MHSRB) is inviting applications for candidates to apply for the posts of Civil Assistant Surgeon and several others. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of MHSRB — mhsrv.telangana.gov.in.
The Medical Health Services Recruitment Board (MHSR) has welcomed online applications for Civil Assistant Surgeon (DPHFW), Tutors (DME), Civil Assistant Surgeon-General/General Duty Medical Officers (TVVP), and Civil Assistant Surgeons (TVVP) positions (IPM).
The application portal shall remain open online from July 15 to August 14, 2022. Candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of MHSRB — mhsrv.telangana.gov.in.
MHSR Recruitment 2022
The Medical and Health Services Recruitment Board (MHSR) has issued an official job announcement for Civil Assistant Surgeons, Tutors, Civil Assistant Surgeon-General/General Duty Medical Officers, and Civil Assistant Surgeons (IPM). Candidates seeking for MHSR Vacancy 2022 may take advantage of this chance and acquire a job if they meet all of the requirements and qualifications for MHSR Jobs 2022.
MHSR Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Recruitment Authority||Medical and Health Services Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||Surgeon, GDMO, Tutors|
|Starting Date||15 July 2022|
|Last Date||14 August|
Vacancy Details – MHSR Recruitment 2022
- Civil Assistant Surgeon (in Directorate of Public Health & Family Welfare): 751
- Tutor (in Directorate of Medical Education): 357
- Civil Assistant Surgeon-General/General Duty Medical Officer (in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad): 211
- Civil Assistant Surgeon (in Institute of Preventive Medicine): 07
Eligibility Criteria – MHSR Recruitment
Educational Qualification: MBBS or an equivalent qualification. Must be registered with Telangana State Medical Council.
Age Limit: The candidates must be at least 18 years old and cannot be older than 44 years old as of July 1, 2022.
Apply online – How To Apply For MHSR Recruitment 2022 ?
- Read carefully the whole MHSR Notification!
- Visit MHSR’s official website at https://mhsrb.telangana.gov.in/.
- Select the Career/Recruitment tab.
- Select Log-In/New Registration. (If this is your first time applying for an MHSR Vacancy)
- Aspirants must fill out the blank MHSR employment form with information that matches their authentic papers.
- Upload a passport-size photograph and your signature.
- Pay the required fees.
- That’s it, Take a physical copy of the completed form.
- JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 (3120 Posts) Apply Online
- PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 (1690 Posts) Apply Online
- Ration Card Bihar Online Check at epds.bihar.gov.in | Bihar Ration Card Status 2022
- UCO HRMS: UCO Bank HRMS Employee Login Portal at Hrms.ucoonline.in
- HRMS Assam In Teacher Transfer Portal TTMS Registration @ hrmsassam.in
- The application must be submitted online at the MHSR website between 10.30 a.m. on 15.7.2022 and 5.00 p.m. on 14.8.2022.
- All needed certifications should be uploaded by the candidates.
- Applications filed online are final, and no revisions are authorized after that.
- A Reference ID Number will be created upon completion of an online form.
- This may be used for future reference.
- Applicants must properly fill out all essential sections on the application form. The applicant is solely responsible for the information submitted and the choices made by the Board based on it.
- The application form will be rejected if it is incomplete or erroneous. Under no circumstances will the Board consider any later information provided by the applicant in any manner.
- While submitting an online application, the applicant should not provide any false, manipulated, forged, or suppressed information. In such circumstances, the petitioner may face criminal charges..
MHSR Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted on a 100-point scale, according to the selection criteria supplied by MHSR. A maximum of 80 points will be provided for a percentage of marks gained in the qualifying test, and a maximum of 20 points will be awarded for contract or outsourced service in state government hospitals/institutions/programs.
Application Fees – MHSR Recruitment 2022
Each candidate will be asked to pay Rs 200 as an Online Application Fee. There is no cost exemption in this category. The candidates would also have to pay Rs 120 as an Examination/Processing Fee..
Important Notes For Students
- The appropriate original certificates should be supplied at the time of certificate verification or whenever it is requested. Failure to provide the necessary certificates will result in disqualification.
- The applicants’ claims about their date of birth, educational credentials, and community, among other things, are approved temporarily based on the information provided in their application form and are subject to verification and satisfaction by the Board. The mere placement of an applicant’s name on a Merit List does not establish any entitlement to appointment. As a consequence, the candidacy is provisional at all stages, and the Board retains the right to reject a candidate at any step of the selection process, even after the results are declared, if an error is discovered at a later period.
Must read – Sdms.px.indianoil.in E Dealer Portal Login Indian Oil 2021
|Official Website||Click Here|
- How To Watch IPL 2022 Free | How To Watch Ipl 2022 Live Streaming
- SBI Recruitment 2022| Rearmost State Bank of India Jobs| 46 Vacuities
- OnePlus Ace Racing Edition Hands-On Image Leaked , 64 – Megapixel Triple Rear Cameras Sloped
- How to Close Credit Card SBI in 2022
- How to change SBI credit card PIN / Change SBI Credit Card Pin