Oil India Limited Recruitment: Oil India Limited (OIL) published notification to offer 30 vacancies in Oil India Duliajan for the post of Contractual Chemical Assistant from candidate with domicile of Assam and production & exploration areas of Arunachal Pradesh for immediate engagement at Field Headquarters, Duliajan.
Candidates are requested to visit us @www.govtsakari.com for regular updates in Employment related like Govt Sakari, Current Govt Job in Assam, Guwahati Jobs, Assam Govt job, Assam Career, Job News Assam, Assam Result, Private Job in Assam, Examination and Admit Card related news, also if you wish to get Free Job Alert, join our GovtSakari WhatsApp Group.
Oil India Limited Recruitment: Short Details
|Department||Oil India Limited Recruitment|
|Post Name||Chemical Assistant|
|Work Location||Duliajan, District-Dibrugarh (Assam)|
Post Name: Contractual Chemical Assistant
No. Of Posts: 30 [UR – 14, SC – 02, ST – 03, OBC (NCL) – 08, EWS – 03]
- (i) Fixed emolument: ₹15,400.00 (Rupees Fifteen Thousand and Four Hundred) only per month based on actual attendance including leave, if any.
- (ii) Variable emolument: ₹500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred) only per day for each working day.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from Government recognized University.
- Minimum 01year post qualification work experience in chemical activities-fields/lab in Upstream Oil & Gas Industry.
Maximum Age Limit: Age limit will be calculate as on Interview Date-
- General: 40 years
- SC / ST: 45 years
- OBC (NCL): 43 years
Reservation: Reservation for the categories will be as per Govt. Of India guidelines/instructions.
Period of contractual engagement
The fill-up of the vacancies will be purely on a contractual basis only. The starting period of the above contractual engagement will be for 06 (Six months) months only. Further, the period 6 months of above contractual engagement may be extendable (subject to requirment) after requisite interval for subsequent period of 06 (Six months) months only depending on the departmental requirement, job performance, conduct, physical fitness etc. The total period of contractual engagement will be maximum 12 (Twelve) months only
Also Read: Transport Department Recruitment 2020; Commissionerate of Transport 174 Vacancies
Selection Procedure of Chemical Assistant
Walk-in-Interview(s) has been scheduled as under:
|Contractual Engagement Requirement||Contractual Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab)|
|Date and Time of Registration||04/08/2020|
08.00 A.M.to 11:30 A.M.
|Date of Walk-in-Interview(s)||04/08/2020|
|Venue||ETDC, L&D Department, Oil India Limited, Duliajan, Dibrugarh, AS|
Documents need to bring for Walk-in-Interview
- 01 (One) recent 3cm X 3cm colored photograph.
- Original and self-attested photocopy of documents/certificates / testimonials as under
- Admit Card / Mark-sheet / Pass Certificate of class 10 issued by concerned Government recognized education board indicating date of birth.
- Mark-sheet and Passed certificates / degree certificate of essential educational qualification; experience certificate; caste certificate (SC / ST / OBC) from Competent Government Authority, if applicable; non-creamy layer certificate from Competent Government Authority, if applicable; disability certificate from Competent Government Authority, if applicable and any other documents / certificates / testimonials from Competent Authority, if any in support of candidature.
- Valid Identity Proof and valid Address Proof from Competent Government Authority.
- No-Objection Certificate from concerned employer, in original, in case the applicant is working in any Government Department / Organization / PSU.
Important to Note about Oil India Limited Recruitment Interview
- The process of Walk-in-Interview will proceed as per the list of candidate(s) registered for the same.
- The pass marks of the Walk-in-Interview (s) will be minimum 50%. Final selection of candidates from among those securing minimum pass marks of 50% will be only as per merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the Walk-in-Interview (s).
Important Date: Oil India Duliajan
Date of Walk-in-Interview of Oil India Limited Recruitment – 04/08/2020 Tuesday
Oil India Duliajan Important Links
|Official Website||NHM Assam|
|Like Us in FB||Like|
|Join Our GovtSakari Group in WhatsApp||Join|
About Oil India Limited
Oil India Limited is a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is a pioneer National upstream Oil and Gas Company with a All Indian presence and growing global footprint. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters of Oil India, & Oil India Duliajan, District-Dibrugarh (Assam).