PAO GREF Pay Slip 2021 | BRO PAO GREF Monthly payslip|paogref.nic.in
- JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 (3120 Posts) Apply Online
- PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 (1690 Posts) Apply Online
- Ration Card Bihar Online Check at epds.bihar.gov.in | Bihar Ration Card Status 2022
- UCO HRMS: UCO Bank HRMS Employee Login Portal at Hrms.ucoonline.in
- HRMS Assam In Teacher Transfer Portal TTMS Registration @ hrmsassam.in
PAO stand for Pay Accounts Office, GREF is General Reserve Engineer Force which involves in accounting and financial services for GREF to maintain the Payroll records under the control of Ministry of Defence GREF (general reserve engineer force). BRO (Border roads organization) are common terminologies in Indian country and government working under the Ministry of Defence. The PAO GREF department coordinates the accounting and financial department. Dealing with services such as:
- Monthly payslip
- Pay records of all PAO GREF employees.
Must read – PFMS Login – pfms.nic.in, Know your Payment 2021, IFHRMS Login 2021- karuvoolam.tn.gov.in Salary Bill, Pay Slip Registration, Meebhoomi – Mee-bhoomi – Andhra Pradesh Land Records – 2021
BRO (Border roads organization), PAO (pay accounts office) and GREF (general reserve engineer force). The Office of the PAO GREF formally came into existence in December 1987 under the Administrative Control of CDA(SC), Pune and operated from their premises till July 2002. Functionally, however, PAO GREF had been reporting to CDA (BR) since inception of the later. PAO GREF started administratively & functionally reporting to CDA (BR), Delhi Cantt. from 1/10/2002.
PAO GREF : Responsibilities
- Maintenance of IRLA accounts of GREF Officers / Personnel on IRLA System.
- Audit of Imprest accounts received from the Unit Imprest Holders and bringing all the transaction to Govt books.
- Maintenance of GP Fund of GREF Officers / Personnel including those on deputation.
- Issue of Quarterly Statement of accounts in respect of GREF Officers / Personnel, immediately after closing and printing for the respective Quarter ending.
- Disposal of part final withdrawal claims & issue payment authority thereof.
- Settlement of discrepancies.
- Final settlement of accounts in cases of
- Processing of ACRs and DO Pt. II orders from acceptance to final adjustments.
- Account compilation, review of balances, sectional & the printed compilation.
- Liaison with Projects / GREF Centre
Official websites of Pay accounts office BRO PAO and Gref is paogref.nic.in. Employees perform theit duties in various parts of countries. The recruited members are then offered monthly salary and allowances which are under the PAO. This is for each GREF member. Here we learn about the BRO GREF pay slip, download process, registration, and the login methods.
First time user registration
For first time User of the New PAO Portal, user can login using GREF number as Login ID and [email protected] as password. He must change his password during his first Login. If already changed the Password but forgotten then it can be reset using Forgot password link. New recruits may register afresh.
- Go to the official website page ” https://paogref.nic.in/ “
- Desktop users are to click on the header section, select the option “New registration”.
- Proceed and select personal users.
- Mobile app users should click on the navigation bar on the right side and click on the tab “New registration”.
- A registration form will show where the individual is to fill it up will required details.
- Enter the 8 digit GREF number example GS 178678
- Key in your date of birth starting with the year/month/day.
- Key in the pan card number then select the submit button
- Proceed to enter the personal details such as first name, middle and last name. Father and mother’s name.
- The username which is the GREF number is entered in the space provided.
- Now key in the registered mobile number and email address.
- Key in a strong password but should be easy to remember. Note the password to have capital & small letters and special characters and digits.
- Enter the physical address which is the city and pin code.
- Select a security question that is easy to remember. The question helps when one forgets their password. The answer should be relevant and easy to remember.
- Recheck all the details and then click on the signup button.
- The system will send you an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Fill in the OTP to validate all details entered, now click on the submit button.
- Using the registration details now the GREF personnel can log in to the official website. Check on your monthly slip.
- The GREF personnel can also download and print a copy of the monthly payslip for reference.
PAO GREF Forgot Password
GREF personnel can only access the website using their login details. However, one is prone to forget their password in case they have other different accounts. The government has ensured a proper way of password recovery as follows.
- Go to the official GREF website page ” https://paogref.nic.in/ “
- On the homepage check for the “forgot password” section next to the login tab.
- A new page will open fill in the details such as username, GREF number and the registered email address/ mobile number.
- Select the submit button.
- The system will send a reset link to the given email. Use it to reset the email where you enter the new password and confirm it.
BRO & GREF Pay scale, Pay band and grade pay
Payscale for the BRO and GREF are under the central government. The documents are produce differently according to the pay scale or rank of the GREF personnel. Salaries are offered according to the rank of the GREF member.
PAO GREF NIC In Login – GREF Pay slip 2021
Each member of the PAO GREF service has the right to access their accounts. They can check their monthly salary slips. This can be done using the online website page: www.paogref.nic.in.
- Navigate to the official website page” https://paogref.nic.in“
- On the homepage select the option “pay details” proceed to sign in.
- Now enter your username and password then select the submit button.
- Note on the username section enters the GREF number.
- A new page will open and the member can view on their payslip and monthly slip.
GREF personnel can retrieve all the salary details form the website. Here they can access their monthly payslip, check balances, allowances, and perks, etc. The website only works for members only where they can access the link using their login ID. The member has to be registered to receive all login information.
FAQ – BRO PAO GREF
- How can one view his payee details ?
To view pay details one has to login through registered ID. For registering user ID, one has to click as a new user at the right hand side of HOME page and provide the following details :-
- GREF No (Ex GS123456)
- Date of Birth
- PAN No.
(If PAN No. is not available with us, then first you have to send PAN details to PAO GREF)
After input of above three data, click on ENABLE Text Box. If the data matches with the data available with us, rest of the form will be available for filling.
Fill all the fields correctly and never forget the pass word. Then press SUBMIT button. Now you can Login using the User ID and Password.
- What is official website ?
- What is official email Id’s and Contact information?
Official numbers 020-27171634, 09422368854, 09422368856, [email protected], feedback_ [email protected]
- When PAO GREF Login password blocked?
If the employee of PAO GREF attempts three incorrect login attempts, then the login password may block for 24 hours. So we suggest checking the credentials before making the login attempt.
- Whether the login password will reset automatically?
In most of the cases, the login password may automatically reset after 24 hours, before that the user may reset using forgot password option.
Must read – Mybsc Portal login – Blackboard Login – 2021, MYSNHU LOGIN – SNHU 2021