Phonepe customer care number | Phone per customer care number
Customer Support Details
Ask us anything and we’ll help you find the answers. Response time: within 24 hours
Help – Phonepe customer care number | Phone per customer care number
Need help with the PhonePe app? Send us a message and we’ll get back to you at the earliest.
080-68727374 / 022-68727374
IVRS Menu – 080-68727374 / 022-68727374
First select your prefered language – 1. English 2. Hindi
- Press 1 – To report a problem on the PhonePe register no.
- Press 1 – If you already report your problem and want to check your complained status.
- Press 2 – For cash back offers.
- Press 3 – For refund related issues.
- Press 4 – Any query regarding mutual funds.
- Press 5 – If you are facing problem while using phone app or wallet.
- Press 6 – For any other issues
- Press * – To repeat the menu
Get in touch with us to escalate any existing complaints, and we will ensure a quick resolution.
- TTD Free Darshan Tickets Online Booking January 2022 at Tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in | Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
- Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022 BSKY Apply at Nrhmorissa.gov.in
- LIC Login – How to Register LIC E services at licindia.in/ LIC Customer Portal
- Jio customer care number
- IFMIS Telangana for Payslip, Challans and Treasury 2022 – ifmis.telangana.gov.in
You can direct your complaints to our regulating authority by using the link here and sending them a message.
Give us a call and we’ll help you find the answers.
Registered Address – Phonepe customer care number | Phone per customer care number
- Phonepe Private Limited
- (Formerly known as FX Mart Private Ltd. ),
- Unit No.001, Ground Floor, Boston House,
- Suren Road, Off. Andheri-Kurla Road,
- Andheri(East) Mumbai-400093, Maharashtra,India
- Phonepe Private Limited
- Office-2, Floor 4,5,6,7, Wing A, Block A,
- Salarpuria Softzone, Service Road,
- Green Glen Layout, Bellandur
- Bengaluru, Karnataka-KA, Pin- 560103
Complaints Registration :
- You can register your complaint with PhonePe Customer Support by clicking
on the icon on the home page of the PhonePe App.
- Customer support service is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Will try to resolve all your complaints/queries within 3 business days.
- Refund approval can be instant, but it may take 3-10 days to reflect money into the account.
- Complaints related to ‘fraud and risk assessment’ often take longer to investigate due
to involvement of multiple agencies.
If you have not been satisfactorily resolved at Level 1.
- Log in to PhonePe Support with your registered PhonePe number and report your issue.
- Call customer support centre on 080-68727374.
- Will resolve all Level 2 complaints within 3 business days.
If your concern/query remains unresolved, can escalate the matter to our Grievance/Nodal officer –
- For PhonePe Private Limited
Contact Name: Anuj Bhansali
Email [email protected]
Phone: 080-68727374 / 022-68727374
Working hours: Mon-Fri 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Address- Ashford Park View,
Site No – 9 Industrial Layout,
Koramangala 3rd Block, 80 ft Road,
- Level 3 escalation email should contain the following information –
- User’s name
- Registered contact number
- Ticket number of the complaint registered by Level 1
- Details of why the resolutions provided at previous levels were deemed unsatisfactory
- Resolution of Complaints
- Will try to first response within 24 hours of receiving the complaint.
- Try to resolve all Level 3 complaints within 3 business days.
- For any delay in the resolution time will communicated to you.
If your query or complaint has not been satisfactorily resolved at previous levels within 30 days, you can
reach out to the ombudsman center –
Frequently Asked Question – Phonepe customer care number | Phone per customer care number
How does PhonePe keep my payments safe?
We assign a risk score to every transaction on the app. Transactions with high risk scores are automatically blocked, keeping your payment safe.
What can I do to keep my transactions safe?
- Never share your UPI PIN, OTP, CVV and credit/debit card details with anyone
- Never enter your UPI PIN to receive money on PhonePe
- Never download third party apps, such as AnyDesk and TeamViewer at the request of unknown callers
What if someone tries to login to my account?
Any login from a new device will require an OTP, which is sent to your registered mobile number. If an incorrect OTP is used three times, your PhonePe account will be blocked for 24 hours, for your own safety.
What’s the safest way to reach PhonePe support?
- JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 (3120 Posts) Apply Online
- PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 (1690 Posts) Apply Online
- Ration Card Bihar Online Check at epds.bihar.gov.in | Bihar Ration Card Status 2022
- UCO HRMS: UCO Bank HRMS Employee Login Portal at Hrms.ucoonline.in
- HRMS Assam In Teacher Transfer Portal TTMS Registration @ hrmsassam.in