PICME Login, Registration , New Picme Number – Picme.tn.gov.in | 2021 – PICME was developed by the National Informatics Centre for the Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine. Women and children plays a significant role in society and help raise families. They offer new hope for future generation.
Indian states value pregnant women, thus providing various health and nutrition schemes. The pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation scheme is one such method that the Tamil Nadu Government has started. Better known as PICME, this process is started not just for the betterment of the infants but also for pregnant mothers.
- SSMMS | TS Sand Booking – Registration & Track Sand Order Status 2021 | sand.telangana.gov.in
- Swasthya Sathi scheme 2021 Registration Online: Eligibility Criteria
- Spice Money Login – Registration, B2B, AEPS Agent Login at B2b.spicemoney.com
- Sarathi Parivahan Sewa mParivahan Apply Online Driving Licence 2021
- Elabharthi Pfms – E labharthi list 2021 Bihar – elabharthi.bih.nic.in
The main objective of the Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine is to provide the qualitative primary health care services to the community. Rendering maternal and child health care, prevention and control of communicable and non-communicable diseases are the major
PICME Full Form
PICME stands for Pregnant and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation. Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation scheme or Pregnant and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation is the milestone activity delivered by the Tamil Nadu Government, as the scheme intends to guarantee pregnant ladies get legitimate clinical consideration and support. By making the registration mandatory to get the baby birth certificate, the Government of Tamil Nadu is trying to push the public to signing-up for such a great incredible activity. Pregnant and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation Scheme comes under the Tamil Nadu, “National Health Mission” and campaign by the Public Health Department.
Required Documents for PICME Registration
To avail of the Pregnant and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation benefits, the user requires to provide the following documents.
- Copy of bank passbook.
- Applicant’s voter ID
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Job card MGNREGS
- A health insurance card from the CM comprehensive scheme
- Recent photograph.
PICME Registration – PICME Registration Number
The registration procedure can be completed in 4 different ways so you have to find your convenient method from the following.
- The first way is through self-registration by visiting the Official website of picme.tn.gov.in.
- The second way is by contacting any of the nearby Seva centres where women can get registered absolutely free of cost.
- The registration can be also done by calling on toll-free number 102.
- The last procedure is by visiting the nearest Government hospitals and getting in touch with the authorities there.
Registering for Pregnant and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation and getting the Pregnant and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation number online is quite convenient and it can be done by following these simple steps given below.
1 — Visit the official portal for registration by click on this link of https://picme.tn.gov.in/.
2 — On the right side of the screen, you should find the option of Pre-Registration by Public, on which you have to click.
3 — A page will come up with a blank form in which you have to provide all the necessary details such as your name, address, Adhaar details, and others.
4 — Here you also need to select a time from the slots provided to get in touch with the Village Health Nurse.
5 — Now at the bottom section, you have to provide your email id and your mobile number and click on the option provided to Generate OTP.
6 — Now provide the OTP that you have received on your mobile number and also provide the Captcha and click on the Save option.
On completion of pre-registration, a SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number. The Pre-registration details will be forwarded to the concerned Village Health Nurse / Urban Health Nurse and in turn they will contact the mother and register them. On completion of registration the mother will be given.with.RCH.ID.
You will get your PICME number of 12 digits on your registered mobile number and email address. Soon, the nearest healthcare authorities will get in touch with you and you have to visit the nearest center after which you will be assigned with the RCH ID. This will be the ID that you need to use in different places for different activities. Usually, it should take a month or so to get the procedure of registration completed.
Importance of PICME Registration ID
As per the Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) scheme, a woman should get registered with PICME as soon as she knows about her pregnancy. After successful registration and getting the PICME number, these registered pregnant women will be provided with an RCH ID soon. After getting the RCH ID, these women can avail themselves of various facilities under the RCH scheme.
Convenience in Pregnancy
Once registered, the pregnant mother will be recorded in government records for easy follow-up. Local nurses will track the applicant and provide special antenatal care. Nurses also help expectant mothers upload the necessary documents to avail of government incentives.
Tamil Nadu Government will offer financial aid of Rs. 18,000 to every pregnant woman who has got registered in this and for the scheme of Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy Maternity Benefits. This is done in several installments.
- The first installment of Rs. 2000 is paid before 12 weeks of pregnancy if you have registered on time.
- The second installment is again of Rs. 2000 and this is paid 3rd month.
- The third installment is paid after the 4th month but this will as per the terms mentioned in the G.O.
- The fourth installment of Rs. 2000 is made again after the 4th month.
- The fifth installment is Rs. 4000 and this is done after the delivery. This amount is paid only if the delivery is done in a Government hospital in Tamil Nadu.
- The next installment is again of Rs. 4000 and is paid after the child is vaccinated with OPA/ROTA/PENTA along with 2 IPV doses.
- Finally, the last installment of Rs 2000 is paid after the final vaccination of Measles-Rubella that should be before the infant’s 12th month.
The women with PICME registration will avail the benefits even after the delivery of the child. In many instances, getting the birth certificate of the child can get quite difficult. Women who have received the RCH number through PICME registration do not have to worry about such things. They will get the birth certificate of the infant quite efficiently without much trouble.
It is due to these benefits that the Tamil Nadu Government has made it mandatory for married women to get a PICME registration done as soon as possible. These women can also avail themselves of the benefits of the birth of their second child also.
- Open the Tamil Nadu PICME website page.
- Next select Revamped-PICME and MRMBS user login tab.
- Enter your username and password to proceed.
- Key in the captcha code and click submit button.
PICME Pre-Registration App ID Status Check
User can check their ID status in the following steps:
- Go to the PICME Tamil Nadu portal.
- Next, select the “pre-registration by public” option.
- A new page will open; click on the “pre-registration application ID status” tab.
- Next, enter your application ID or the PICME number received during registration.
- Click submit button to process the request.
- The page will display the pre-registration application ID status.
Mobile Number And Acknowledgment Verification
Mobile number based acknowledgment
- Open the official website page.
- On the homepage, enter the registered mobile number on the mobile number acknowledgment option.
- Proceed to the PICME portal and select the “Get details” tab to continue.
- The page will display acknowledgment information.
Mobile Number Verification
- Visit the PICME website page.
- Click the “mobile number authentication” option.
- Next, enter your RCH ID followed by your mobile number.
- Select the “generate OTP” tab to receive the code on your device.
- Enter the code on your mobile number and select the save tab.
Keep the PICME Number safe
After you have acquired your PICME number or the application id after registration, you have to keep this number quite safe. This is important because you will require this number to get your final RCH ID and to create your username and password for PICME login. After you have finally received your RCH ID, you have to show this ID to the health centres and nurses for your treatment or also for other important things such as getting the birth certificate of your child.
For any kind of difficulty in registration, login, or other issues, the PICME helpline can be reached out in two easy ways. The first way is to get in touch with them by giving a call at their toll-free number of 102.
The second way is to write an email to them at [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions — PICME
What is PICME Full Form?
Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation ( PICME )
What is the primary aim of the PICME scheme?
The PICME scheme is a government initiative to help infants and pregnant women in Tamil Nadu state.The beneficiaries can avail of financial, health care, and child care benefits through the scheme.
Can I register for the scheme offline?
Yes, applicants can call the toll-free number, visit government hospitals or visit the Seva centers for registration.
Is Pre-registration required also for the second child?
If someone has become pregnant again and is not somehow able to meet up with the Village Health Nurses, the existing RCH ID can be used to get the pre-registration done once again.
Is it necessary to meet the Village Health Nurses to get the RCH ID?
Yes, after you have completed the registration process with PICME, you have to get in touch with the Village Health Nurses at least once to complete the procedure and acquire the RCH ID.
Is Adhaar mandatory in the process?
Adhaar and other documents such as address proof are not mandatory when you are getting registered. But if you wish to gain maternity beneficial such as financial aid, then submission of documents such as Aadhaar, Bank passbook, and many others are important. The submission of documents can be done later on also after the registration is done.
Must Check –
- UNG D2L Login : Guide to UNG LMS 2021
- UVACollab – UVA Collab login Guide 2021
- UCSD Webreg Login l Enrollment full guide 2021
- Mysacstate Login 2021 – Guide to Mysacstate Portal
- CSUN Canvas Login : Complete Guide to Canvas CSUN 2021
- How To Watch IPL 2022 Free | How To Watch Ipl 2022 Live Streaming
- SBI Recruitment 2022| Rearmost State Bank of India Jobs| 46 Vacuities
- OnePlus Ace Racing Edition Hands-On Image Leaked , 64 – Megapixel Triple Rear Cameras Sloped
- How to Close Credit Card SBI in 2022
- How to change SBI credit card PIN / Change SBI Credit Card Pin