PM kisan gov in status | PM kisan status check 2022 at pmkisan.gov.in – PM Kisan Status 2022 can be checked on pmkisan.gov.in for 11th Installment is set to release on June 30, 2022
Process To Check PM Kisan Status 2022 – PM kisan gov in status
- Firstly, visit at the official website of PM Kisan i:e pmkisan.gov.in.
- After that, click on the PM Kisan Status 2022 Button available on the home page.
- Further, you are shifted to next page of the website.
- Now, Here provide your Aadhaar Number and click on the Check pmkisan.gov.in Status 2022 button.
- Finally, your status will be available on your screen.
How to check your name in the beneficiary list of the PM Kisan Yojana?
After the authentication is done, eligible farmers can get the benefits if their name is mentioned in the beneficiary list. You can check whether your name is mentioned in the beneficiary list or not by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of the PM Kisan Yojana pmkisan.gov.in
- On the home page, look for the ‘Farmers Corner’.
- In that section, you will find ‘Beneficiary Status’; click on it.
- You will be redirected to the page next page, ‘Beneficiaries list under PMKisan’
- That page provides all the necessary information like the state, district, sub-district, block, and village. You have to select the appropriate information from the drop-down menu.
- Verify all the information that you have provided before clicking on the ‘Get Report.’
- A new page will load with the beneficiary list.
- BARC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 89 Various Posts
- IREL Recruitment 2022 – Apply online at irel.co.in
- BSNL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | बीएसएनएल अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2022
- Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Agniveer Vacancy
- Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022 – 1050 MT Apply Online
Pmkisan.gov.in Status 2022 11th Installment
|Scheme Title||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Initiated by||Prime Minister Sh Narendra Modi|
|Purpose||Financial Assistance to Needy Farmers|
|Scheme Starting Year||2018|
|Previous Installments||1st to 10th Installment|
|Number of Beneficiaries||10 Crore +|
|Amount in each Installment||Rs 2000/-|
|PM Kisan 11th Installment 2022 Date||July 31, 2022|
|Total annual Assistance||Rs 6000/-|
|Type of Post||Government Scheme|
|PM Kisan Status Check 2022 portal||pmkisan.gov.in|
So, all the people those who have applied for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can check their Pmkisan.gov.in Status 2022 here. Government of India is doing best for financial assistance to Farmers, therefore GOI has started PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSY). Official website for PM Kisan Beneficiary Status is pmkisan.gov.in. Under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Government provides Rs 6000/- to marginal farmers annually and it is distributed in 3 equal Installments every year.
How to check the beneficiary status of the PM Kisan Yojana?
Once you get your beneficiary confirmation through mention in the beneficiary list, you wait till the benefits are deposited into your bank account. Meanwhile, you can check the status of your benefits online.
- pmkisan.gov.in is the website you need to visit.
- There is a separate section dedicated to farmer issues ‘Farmers Corner’ click on it.
- Under the drop-down menu, you will find another tab, ‘Beneficiary Status’. Click on it.
- The new web page will open. You need to provide your Aadhaar Number or the Aadhaar linked Bank account number.
- Click on the ‘Get Data’ tab to further the process.
PM Kisan Status Check 2022
Prime Minister Narendra Modi started PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in which financial assistance to marginal land owners. Secondly, the Government of India started Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana because many farmers go through hardships. This yojana was started on 1st December 2018 and official web portal is pmkisan.gov.in. Under this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana, Rs 2000/- INR of financial aid is provided for ease to marginals and small farmers. Previously, 1st to 9th Installment have been released by Government of India and now farmers are expecting PM Kisan Installment Status 2022 anytime soon.
PM Kisan Registration
The government of India has made it extremely easy for the farmers to register themselves for all the schemes that are offered to them. The registration can be done in two ways. The procedure for each is given below.
- To register for the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana, you must visit the official website of the PM Kisan pmkisan.gov.in
- Visit the ‘Farmers Corner’ on the home page.
- Click on the ‘New Farmer Registration’
- You will get redirected to the registration form.
- Mention your Aadhaar Number, fill out the captcha code, and select the state in which you reside. Then click on the ‘Search’
- On the next page, you will have to provide all the information related to your lands, such as survey number, account number, and the size of the land.
- To conclude the process, click on the ‘Save’ option.
Registration through mobile
- You can also register yourself by sending an SMS. Open the Message application on your phone type Kisan GOV REG <NAME>, <STATE>, <DISTRICT>, <BLOCK>. Send it on the 51969 or 7738299899.
- Give a call to the call center of the PM Kisan on their toll-free number 1800-180-1551. After the call is placed, the agent will come to you and help you with the process.
- Registration via a mobile phone app is also possible. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi app is available on the play store.
PM Kisan benefits:
Under this scheme, farmers get income assistance. Up to Rs.6000 are awarded to each farmer every year in installments. The installment patterns are given below in the tabular format:
|Installment||Period of Payment|
To be eligible, farmers must own their land and actively participate in farming yearly. The farmland must be in its own name. A farmer’s family consisting of the husband, wife, and minor children is eligible for this scheme. The land should be up to 2 hectares. The money will directly be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
PM Kisan KYC Updates
In his recent speech in Himachal Pradesh, while talking about the 11th Instalment of the PM Kisan Nidhi, PM asked all the beneficiaries to update their accounts with KYC and Link it with Aadhaar before 31st July. Earlier KYC Update date was till 31st May 2022. This has now been extended for two months. Before 31st March 2022, farmers could authenticate and update their eKYC online by using their Aadhaar Card and OTP on their registered number. Now to update their KYC, farmers need to visit their nearest CSC center. Their KYC will be updated after the biometric authentication.
PM kisan FAQs:
1. What can we do if the amount is not credited?
Before taking any steps, it is advised to check whether the amount is credited or not. If it is not, you can call the PM Kisan toll-free Number or their helpdesk number 011-24300606.
2. Can I edit my PM Kisan details?
Yes, if the details are verifiable, then you can edit them. Visit PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana home page, and click on the ‘Edit Aadhar Failure Records’ tab. You can also make changes in name or other details by clicking on the ‘Updation Of Self Registered Farmer’ in the Farmers Corner.
3. In how many days the registration is approved?
To get the registration approved, you have to wait for 30-45 days after the registration is successful.
4. Can a husband and wife Register separately for the benefits?
No. only one household can register for the benefits that are offered under the scheme.
5. What is the last date of the PM Kisan Samman Yojana registration?
The last date for the PM Kisan Samman Yojana registration is 30th September 2022.
- Cuh Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 : Central University Group B and Group C Recruitment Notice & Apply Link
- MHSR Recruitment 2022: Apply for 1326 Civil Assistant Surgeon and other posts
- How To Watch IPL 2022 Free | How To Watch Ipl 2022 Live Streaming
- SBI Recruitment 2022| Rearmost State Bank of India Jobs| 46 Vacuities
- OnePlus Ace Racing Edition Hands-On Image Leaked , 64 – Megapixel Triple Rear Cameras Sloped