SSO ID - Rajasthan SSO ID Portal – You can get the benefits of all the important schemes launched by the Rajasthan State Government on the Rajasthan SSO Portal by visiting the same online portal. The main objective of this portal is to provide benefits of services to the citizens of Rajasthan sitting at home.
- BSNL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | बीएसएनएल अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2022￼
- Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Agniveer Vacancy
- Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022 – 1050 MT Apply Online
- AP TET 2022 Application OUT, Exam Date, Eligibility, Notification
- Haryana Saksham Yojana 2022 | Apply online at hreyahs.gov.in
Rajasthan SSO Registration Fees
There is no fee for registering on Rajasthan SSO ID Portal. rajsso portal is completely free. The main objective of sso portal is to provide benefits of government schemes to the people in a free and convenient manner.
Rajasthan SSO ID Portal
The Government of Rajasthan has started such an online portal where the benefits of G2G Services (Government to Government) and G2P Services (Government to Public) services are being given to the common man. On this portal, the common man is getting the benefit of about 40 services of the state government. These include e-Mitra, Bhamashah Yojana, RajMail, RajEvalt.
RAJASTHAN SSO Portal Services List
|RAJSSO Business Registration Departments||JIO Bhamashah Login rajssoid|
|Sso id Bank Services||Arms License Registration Raj SSO|
|RajSSO Artisan Registration||e-Mitra Service SSO|
|E-Mitra SSO Services Reports||Rajsso MIS Attendance|
|Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana (BSBY)||Change Challenge service|
|Rajasthan SSO GST Portal||CHMS Circuit House Management System SSO Portal|
|DCE APP SSO service||Digital Visitor Register Rajasthan Gov|
|DMRD Disaster Management, Relief & Civil Defence Department||Drug Control Department of rajasthan single sign on|
|DCO Drug Control Organization||E-Bazaar SSO ID Registration|
|E-Devasthan||Electronic Health Records (EHR)|
|Electrical Inspectorate Department (EID)||E-Learning|
|E-Tulaman||Forest and Wildlife|
|HSMS||TAD RAJ SSO|
|HTE Higher Technical & Medical Education||IFMS-RajSSP|
|IHMS Integrated Health Management System||iStart Business|
|ITI SSO APP||Job Recruitment Fair|
|LDMS Labour Department Management System||LSG Local Government|
|BPAS Building Plan Approval||BRSY Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana|
Only these individuals are eligible to get registered with the SSO Rajasthan portal.
- Residents who have registered addresses in Rajasthan.
- Businesses and Udhyog industries registered under the State of Rajasthan.
- Employees of the Rajasthan State Government.
List of Required Documents for SSO ID Registration
In order to get registered with the portal, you need to have these important documents and credentials.
- Aadhar card
- Bhamashah ID Card
- BRN Number — only for the Udhyog industries
- SIPF ID — only for the Government employees
- Login Credential for Facebook
- Login Credentials for Google
Rajasthan SSO Registration
For the process of registration, follow these common steps:
- Visit the official portal by clicking on the link sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now click on the option of Registration that you will find on the homepage itself.
- Now you have to select from the option of Citizen, Udhyog, and Government Employee and then need to follow the steps accordingly.
The normal citizens of Rajasthan need to follow these steps for registering.
- After you have clicked on the Citizen option, you have to select anyone from the options of Aadhar, Bhamashah, Facebook, and Google.
- Follow the step mentioned to sign up and get your SSO ID and password.
*Note — You also have to provide a proper mobile number that will get registered with the portal for future usage.
If you have the owner of a business of an industry registered under the State of Rajasthan, you have to click on the option of Udhyog and then need to follow these steps.
- After clicking on Udhyog, you have to select from the option of Udhyog Aadhar and BRN.
- Whatever you select, you have to provide the required number accordingly on the next page.
- Now, follow the steps accordingly to complete your process of registration.
*Note — Make sure to offer a proper mobile number during the registration.
If you are an employee working under the State Government of Rajasthan, you need to follow these steps for the registration process.
- Click on the option of Government Employee
- Next, click on the option of SIPF.
- On the next page, you have to provide your SIPF number and your password.
- Now, click on Next and follow the upcoming steps to complete your registration process.
*Note — Offering a proper mobile number of mandatory for registration for future help.
Rajasthan SSO Login
After you have successfully registered into the portal under the required tabs, you must have received your SSO ID and password credentials to log into the portal. Here are the steps through which you can log into the portal.
- First visit the official website once again by clicking on the link https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
- Now provide your SSO ID and your password.
- Provide the captcha details.
- Lastly, click on the option of Login.
It may happen that you may forget your SSO ID or your password at times. You do not have to worry as the site offers you help in this.
Forgot SSO ID
If you have forgotten your SSO ID, follow these steps to retrieve it.
- On the sign-in page, you will find the option of Forgot SSO ID, on which you have to click.
- This will take you to a page from where you have to select the document or the credential that you had chosen during the process of registration.
- Follow the steps and retrieve your SSO ID.
You can also retrieve your SSO ID by sending a text from your registered mobile number. Follow these steps for the process of SMS.
- Type the text RJ SSO in the SMS body of your mobile.
- Send this message to the number 9223166166.
The only thing that you need to keep in mind here is that the SMS facility is only applicable for the candidates who have got registered and have signed in at least once on the portal after the date 07/09/2018.
Rajasthan SSO Customer care number
|Contact Helpline Number||0141-2221424|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Helpdesk contact list||http://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/helpdesk|
Rajasthan SSO App
- To download RAJSSO Mobile APP, first go to Google Play Store.
- Type RAJSSO in the search box.
- Rajasthan SSO id android mobile app will come in front of you.
- Now click on Install Button.
- Rajsso Mobile App will be downloaded in your mobile phone.
Link – Rajasthan SSO APP
- CUIMS Login – Chandigarh University Management System Login
- Go Fashion IPO Allotment Date | Go Colors IPO Allotment status
- Kanya Sumangla Yojana Registration, Login – Online Apply at https://mksy.up.gov.in/
- HRMS Punjab: Download Salary Slip, HRMS Login, Leave Apply at hrms.punjab.gov.in
- IFMS Punjab Portal : Treasury, Login, Register Challan at ifms.punjab.gov.in