RCH Portal is designed for early identification and tracking of the individual beneficiary throughout the reproductive lifecycle of women and promote, monitor and support the reproductive, maternal, new-born and child health (RMNCH) schemes/programme delivery and reporting.
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2021 – navasakam.ap.gov.in
- YSR Cheyutha 2021 Payment Status, Eligibility, Benefits
- IGRSUP 2021 – igrsup.gov.in, स्टाम्प एवं रजिस्ट्रेशन विभाग उत्तर प्रदेश
- IFHRMS Login 2021- karuvoolam.tn.gov.in Salary Bill, Pay Slip Registration
- Euparjan MP 2021 – mpeuparjan.nic.in
- YSR Pension Kanuka Status- 2021 sspensions.ap.gov.in
- Seva Sindhu Service Plus Login, registration, Apply Online – 2021
- PM Kisan Status Check 2021 – pmkisan.gov.in status
- Full Form of NTPC – 2021
- Full form of MLA – 2021
- NEET Full form 2021
What is RCH Portal?
Reproductive & Child Health (RCH) “an augmented version of MCTS” application has been designed for early identification and tracking of the individual beneficiary throughout the reproductive lifecycle. The Reproductive and Child Health program and portal is a legal initiative launched on 15th October 1997 in India. The program covers the whole country to care for reproduction, maternity, newborn, child, and adolescent health. Application facilitates timely delivery of full component of antenatal, postnatal & delivery services and tracking of children for complete immunization services.
RCH portal meets the requirements of RMNCH program with provision of Family Planning services, Quality & comprehensive ANCs and alerts to ANMs, Beneficiaries and Health Managers. The program is expected to help women with infertility issues, the pregnancy cycle, and the childbirth process. It caters to the well-being of the mother and child. It also involves couples and their safety.
Users can access the webportal through the link https://rch.nhm.gov.in/.
Objectives of RCH Portal
The Reproductive and Child Health Panel is aiming to conform to the tracking of mother and child welfare.
- Ensure the health care services to pregnant women and children at the essential time.
- Increasing the success of the health care service system
- Tracking all infant and pregnant women health
- Covering a wide range of citizens
Working Methodology of Reproductive & Child Health Portal
The concept of the RCH panel is to collect information on all pregnant women. It aims to support them with proper guidance and health care. The functioning of the forum will have the following proceedings.
Rch.nhm.gov.in – RCH Portal Access
RCH Portal Login process – Rch.nhm.gov.in Login
- Open the RCH website https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/ page.
- From the homepage, select the option “data entry” and click the login tab.
- Proceed and select the link https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/Login.aspx
- On the menu, select the state and state code.
- Next, enter the username and password on the login page.
- Enter the captcha code and select the login button.
- Applicants can now access any data from the page.
- HRMS Railway Login – 2021 – hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS/login
- FMS BSNL – Fms.bsnl.in – BSNL Franchisee Partner Online Registration, Login 2021
- Jaa lifestyle login EEHHAAA jaa lifestyle login in 2021
- Banglarbhumi – banglarbhumi.gov.in – Banglabhumi 2021
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Online – 2021
- PFMS Login – pfms.nic.in, Know your Payment 2021
- Meebhoomi – Mee-bhoomi – Andhra Pradesh Land Records – 2021
- Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021
Set location on the Reproductive & Child Health Portal
To access the RCH data entry, the user must be a government official to have the login details. After login with the credentials, the user can begin the online data entry process.
- Visit the RCH website portal using the link.
- On the menu, select the option “set location.”
- Next, go to the “set data entry hierarchy” option.
- Choose the district, health block/ward, and health facility type.
- Select your PSC, sub facility, or center and village.
- Finally, click the set button.
RCH Portal Data Entry
List of options on the data entry page
After setting the location user should click the data entry tab on the menu. The system will open the data entry page. With different options, as shown below:
- The profile entry
- Eligible couples for the RCH program.
- Pregnant women entry.
- Child entry
- Health provider/ASHA entry.
- Bank information entry
- Direct data entry.
- Advanced search
- EC Re-registration.
- JSY PFMS module.
Reproductive & Child Health portal ANM ASHA registration
For the data entry list options, select the option health provider entry or the ASHA entry. Once you choose the choice, you need to do the ASHA worker’s data entry using the Reproductive & Child Health portal.
- Open the official Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) website portal.
- On the data entry section, click the options section II.
- Choose the ANM/ASHA registration.
- Continue, and a new registration form will open.
- Key in the required information such as village, name, and designation.
- Proceed and enter the father’s name, sex, and operational mobile number.
- Next, enter the address, joining date, and financial year.
- Enter theEID number and EID date.
- Select your telecom operator and bank information.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number.
- Recheck all details and submit the ANM/ASHA registration form.
- The system will complete the process, and you are registered in the RCH portal.
- MIS Portal Haryana DSE Login Page Saksham Haryana Education Portal hryedumis.gov.in
- Shala Darpan Staff Login — Steps to Login at rajshaladarpan.nic.in | Shaala Darpan
- Mi Lifestyle Login at MiLifeStyleMarketing.com 2021
- ESewa Punjab (esewa.punjab.gov.in): Track Status, Login, Slot Booking 2021
- HSRP Punjab High Security Number Plate Registration | Apply Online Process, Status Fees of State Punjab – 2021
- PICME Login, Registration , New Picme Number – Picme.tn.gov.in | 2021
- SSMMS | TS Sand Booking – Registration & Track Sand Order Status 2021 | sand.telangana.gov.in
- Swasthya Sathi scheme 2021 Registration Online: Eligibility Criteria
- Spice Money Login – Registration, B2B, AEPS Agent Login at B2b.spicemoney.com
- Sarathi Parivahan Sewa mParivahan Apply Online Driving Licence 2021
- Elabharthi Pfms – E labharthi list 2021 Bihar – elabharthi.bih.nic.in
- Family id Haryana | Parivar Pehchan Patra | Apply online at meraparivar.haryana.gov.in 2021
- Sdms.px.indianoil.in E Dealer Portal Login Indian Oil 2021
- Meesho Supplier Login 2021 – Registration Supplier.meeshosupply.com
- PAO GREF Pay Slip 2021 | BRO PAO GREF Monthly payslip|paogref.nic.in