Sarathi Parivahan Sewa 2021 / mParivahan App Online DL Apply/ Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Details for RC and Driving Licence Online Application 2021
The Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) has been facilitating computerization of over 1300+ Road Transport Offices (RTOs) across the country. RTOs issue Registration Certificate (R.C.) & Driving License (D.L.) that are mandatory requirements and are valid across the country, subject to certain provisions and permissions.
With wide variations in state policies and manual/ system based procedures being followed across the country, it had become necessary to define same standards for these documents on a pan-India level to ensure interoperability, correctness and timely availability of information. SCOSTA committee setup for this purpose had recommended a uniform standardized software across the country.
The Ministry thus entrusted National Informatics Centre (N.I.C.) with the task of standardizing & deploying two softwares – VAHAN for Vehicle Registration and SARATHI for Driving Licenses and of compiling the data with respect to Vehicle Registration and Driving Licenses of all the states in State Register and National Register.
The applications VAHAN & SARATHI were conceptualized to capture the functionalities as mandated by Central Motor Vehicle Act, 1988 as well as State motor vehicle Rules with customization in the core product to suit the requirements of 36 States and UTs.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa mParivahan
- Learners Licence
- Driving Licence
- Conductor Licence
- Driving School (DSL)
Contactless Licence Services
The following services are Faceless services. Citizens no need to visit the RTO for availing any of these services. Faceless services
- ISSUE OF DUPLICATE LL
- RENEWAL OF LL
- CHANGE OF ADDRESS IN LL
- ISSUE OF DUPLICATE DL
- RENEWAL OF DL
- CHANGE OF ADDRESS IN DL
- REPLACEMENT OF DL
- ENDORSEMENT TO DRIVE HAZARDOUS MATERIAL
- ISSUE OF PSV BADGE TO A DRIVER
- ISSUE OF DUPLICATE PSV BADGE
- ISSUE OF NOC
- DL EXTRACT
- ENDORSEMENT TO DRIVE IN HILL REGION
- CHANGE OF NAME IN DL
- CANCELLATION OF NOC
- SURRENDER OF COVS IN DL
- RENEWAL OF PSV BADGE FOR A DL
- CHANGE OF DATE OF BIRTH IN DL
- CHANGE OF NAME IN LL
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa | mParivahan | Online Driving Licence | Learner Licence | Conductor Licence | Driving School Licence
Apply Online for Learner Driving Licence at Sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
Learner Driver Licence required the following steps while applying online sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- FILL APPLICATION DETAILS LL
- FEE PAYMENT
- VERIFY THE PAY STATUS
- PRINT THE RECEIPT
- LL SLOT BOOK
We have provided the exact link to sarathi parivahan sewa application portal. You need to select your state before going ahead.
- First of all Click the apply online link and select Driver Does not hold Driving Licence and Click Submit
- Then Select State, RTO Office, and Pin Code
- Then Enter Personal Details, and Contact Details
- After that, Enter Permanent Address
- In the end, select the vehicles you want to apply
Once your application is completed, click the submit button and process for fee payment.
After paying the fee, take a printout of the application and proceed. Once everything is finalized, select your LL Slot and book the date.
Click here for mParivahan Sarathi Pariavahan Sewa Driving Licence
Documents Required for Learner Driver Licence
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Residence certificate along with copies
- Passport size photograph
- Form No. 2
- Medical Certificate in Form No. 1A
Apply online for a Driving Licence online at Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
Driver Licence required the following steps while applying online sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- Fill Applicant Details
- Upload Documents
- Upload Photo and Signature if required (applicable for only some states)
- DL Test Slot Booking (applicable for only some states)
- Payment of Fee
- Verify the Pay Status
- Print the receipt
How to apply online for a Driving Licence
- First of all click the Apply Online Link
- Then enter Learning Licence Number and Date of Birth and then click OK
- You will see a complete detailed page of your Learning Driving Licence
- Pay your fee for the Driving Licence and Book your Slot and Click Submit
How to Check Application Status of Driving License in sarathi parivahan sewa website?
Follow the steps to check the driving license application status on sarathi parivahan sewa website:
- Visit the official website of Sarathi Parivahan Transport Service to check the Driving Licence Application Status Online.
- Select state -> “Apply Online” -> “Driving Licence Application Status”
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Now click on the “submit” button and check out the status of the application form.
1. How can I obtain a Learner’s Licence ?
Applicants can visit https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice and apply for Learner
Licence ONLINE by following the link “New Learning Licence “ Applicants should take print of
the duly filled-in ONLINE application along with the reference number and submit at the
chosen RTO office. Wherever the ONLINE transactions are not enabled, the applicants can
submit the application in the prescribed CMV Form-2 / Unified Form to the jurisdictional
2. What documents are required to be carried to the RTO office ?
Check the application status and click on print acknowledgment which shows required
2) click on print form 1 & can download application form & Form1A ,
3)click on Appointment letter from the same application status .
3. Is Form 1A Mandatory for Learner Licence Test?
Yes. Form 1 should be invariably attached with Form 1A ( Medical Fitness)
Log on https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan >>Informational Services>>DownloadableForms>
AllForms>>Form-1(Application – cum – Declaration as to Physical Fitness) and Form-
4. How to check the status of my application at any stage.
Visit https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice >>select State > and click on
>select Application status.
5. How to take re-appointment for Learner Licence Test ?
Take re-appointment through visit https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice
State>>and Click on “Appointments ( slot booking)>>Learner’s licence Test link.
6. Can I apply for Driving Licence after the Learner Licence has expired ?
No. Apply for Driving licence before your Learner Licence expires and complete the driving
7. What happens if I am absent on the day of the Learner Licence Test ?
You have to take re-appoinment. Through visit https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice >>Select State>> Appointments(Slot booking)>>Learner’s Licence Test.
8. What should I do if I fail the Learner Licence Test?
You have to pay Retest fee and book fresh appointment. For Retest payment visit
https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice >>Select State>>and Click on Fee/
For Reappointment Through visit https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice
State>>and Click on “Appointments ( slot booking)>>Learner’s licence Test link.
9. What is the validity of Learner Licence?
The Learner Licence is valid through out India for a period of 6 months only. In case of expiry
of the Learner Licence the applicant needs to repeat the process afresh.
10. What is the procedure for payment of fees?
Fill Application & check application status provided on the website and click on pending
payment flow and make payment
On parivahan.gov.in > home page> select State > click on payment link and select E-
payment > Application fee.
11. After online procedure is completed why should we visit the RTO ?
After completing online procedure, for further processing of application you should visit
the concerned RTO office with the required documents as shown on the acknowledgtement
slip. You should also carry a copy of the fee receipt.
12. The session expired when applying for Learner Licence or Driving Licence.
What is to be done?
Try again by closing the application and start the procedure from the begining.
13. Option of online fees payment is not available for Learner Licence.
Pay the fees at the concerned RTO cash counter. Online fee payment facility is not available
for some RTOs.
14. I already uploaded the necessary documents. But, now I want to replace one
document with another?
visit https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice >>Select State>>Go to ‘Upload
Documents” and Select>>Upload Documents/Scanned images>> select the type of
document to be replaced (eg. address proof, age proof). Upload the desired document which
will replace the old document.
15. How can I upload photo and signature?
Visit > https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice >> Select State and click on Apply
online > Select Application status and enter application number. Click on photo and
signature shown as pending and upload both.
16. What is the meaning of ` Application is under scrutiny & processing at RTO Level’?
Scrutiny means applicant has to visit the concerned RTO for physical verification of
documents and submit Biometrics to complete the process.
17. How can I make payment if payment access is denied?
You need to try again after 1 or 2 hrs from the fee payment link .
18. Can I cancel my application and get refund of fee?
Application cancellation is a non-recoverable process. If cancelled
the application (file) will be totally closed and cannot
be restored. All the data and documents will become null and void. Fees once paid will not
be refunded on cancellation of the application.
19. If payment is made twice then how to get one payment back?
Need to consult the concerned RTO or approach the concerned department as the process is
not refundable through the portal.
20. How to know the status of my application ?
You can visit https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice >> select State > and
click on apply online and select application status.
21. How can I change my address after submission of application and completion of
Consult the concerned RTO. The is no provision to change the address after submission of
22. I did not attend Learner License test on the scheduled date of appointment?
Re-schedule the appointment subject to availability of slots.
23. Is online slot booking available for all RTOs ? What should be done if slots not
available on the required dates?
Some of the RTOs do not have the facility of online booking of slots. If the facility is available
and slots are not available, consult the concerend RTO as the slots are released as per their
24. Why should I visit RTO even after successful submission of application?
Visit to the RTO is necessary after completing the online procedure for further processing of
the application such as biometrics, document verification etc.
25. Can I add another class of vehicle after submission of the application ?
Applicant can add one more class of vehicle through modify application link but cannot
remove already existing category.
Visit https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice >> Select State>>Modify
Applications>>Add Class of Vehicles.