SBI ATM Pin Generation – State Bank of India is India’s largest bank with a network of over 25000 branches located even in the remotest parts of India. State Bank of India (SBI) offers a wide range of banking products and services to corporate and retail customers.
YONO is an initiative by SBI to bring all of its joint venture’s customer through digital technology “YONO Mobile App” and “YONO website”. YONO stands for “You Only Need One”.
- Saral Sbi online – How to open sbi account Online at onlinesbi.com 2023
- JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 (3120 Posts) Apply Online
- PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 (1690 Posts) Apply Online
- Ration Card Bihar Online Check at epds.bihar.gov.in | Bihar Ration Card Status 2022
- UCO HRMS: UCO Bank HRMS Employee Login Portal at Hrms.ucoonline.in
How to download the SBI YONO app:
- Head over to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your Android or iOS device respectively.
- Search for “YONO SBI” and download the app named “YONO SBI: The Mobile Banking and Lifestyle App!”
- Once downloaded, open the app and it will greet you with the set of features it has on offer
- If you are an existing customer, tap on the Existing customer tab else tap on the “New to SBI” option.
- Existing SBI customers can log in using their Internet Banking credentials or using the registered ATM card. They can even register for YONO by providing complete account details. New customers, on the other hand, will need to fill a form.
For More Information read this article – How to redeem sbi reward points in Yono, How to create upi id in sbi yono app 2022
How to activate your new ATM card using SBI YONO app | SBI ATM Pin Generation
- Open and log in to SBI YONO Application.
- Now tap more on the top left and select Service request.
- Then tap on ATM/Debit card Services.
- Enter your profile password if you registered through net banking and tap on ATM/Debit Card Activation.
- Now enter your 16-digit ATM card number and tap on next.
- Now enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
SBI Debit Card activation Using SMS | SBI ATM Pin Generation
- To generate SBI ATM PIN by SMS, from your registered mobile number, compose a message: PIN <last four digits of ATM card> <last four digits of account number>, and send it to 567676
- You’ll get a message containing One Time Password (OTP) in return. The OTP will be valid for two days
- Within the specified 2 days, visit the nearby SBI ATM along with the OTP to change the SBI ATM PIN
You can also use these steps to generate the PIN of your new SBI card.
SBI ATM Pin generation online Using internet banking
Use net banking to generate SBI ATM PIN from the comfort of your home. You don’t have to visit a nearby ATM to complete the process.
- Visit www.onlinesbi.com and login to the account using your user ID and password
- After this, select ‘ATM card services’ under the ‘e-services tab
- Look for ‘ATM PIN generation’. You will get two options, namely via one-time password (OTP) and Profile Password. Select any one of them to generate ATM pin.
- The OTP option will send a message with a code to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the number in the required column –> select savings account to which your ATM is linked –> click ‘Continue’ –> select the ATM card –> enter first two digits of the new PIN –> the last two will be sent to your registered mobile number via SMS
- Enter the two digits selected by you earlier and the two digits received by you via SMS on your registered mobile number. Click on ‘Submit’ to successfully generate your SBI ATM PIN.
The process to change ATM PIN using Profile Password is pretty much the same. Having said that, new SBI cardholders can only generate PIN using internet banking after activating the card from the ‘ATM card services’ tab under the ‘e-services’ option.
SBI Debit card pin generation via ATM | SBI ATM Pin Generation
You can also generate SBI ATM PIN directly from the ATM as well. For this, you’ll be needing your SBI debit card and registered mobile number.
- Visit nearby SBI ATM
- Insert your card and select the PIN generation option from the screen
- Enter your 11-digit account number, followed by your registered mobile number
- Hit confirm
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number for confirmation
- Enter that OTP when the ATM asks
- You’ll now be able to change/ generate a new PIN for the SBI debit card
Do not share the OTP with anyone. The One-time password will be valid for two days.
How to generate SBI ATM PIN via customer care number
If you don’t have online banking or forgot the previous SBI ATM PIN, follow the steps below. To change ATM PIN via customer care, dial toll-free number 1800112211 or 18004253800 from your registered mobile number. Keep your account number and ATM card handy for verification.
- Once the call is connected, select your language and press 2 for ATM/ debit card related services
- Press 1 for PIN generation
- Hit 1 again if you’re calling from your registered mobile number or else press 2 to speak to a customer care representative
- Follow the instruction on the screen to complete the SBI ATM PIN generation request
A temporary PIN will be sent to your registered mobile number. Visit the nearby SBI ATM within 24 hours to change the SBI ATM PIN.
- What other methods can I use to activate the SBI ATM card?Besides the YONO SBI app, users can activate their ATM card using the SMS method, IVR, and ATM.
- What are the required documents for the SBI ATM card application?
- Identity proof and address proof documents.
- Minimum account balance
- A registered mobile number.
- Account data such as account name, account number, date of birth, and more.
- Application form.
- How to redeem sbi reward points in Yono | Sbi reward points redeem – 2022
- How to create upi id in sbi yono app 2022
- ifmis.telangana.gov.in | IFMIS Telangana Login | TS Treasury Pay Slip 2022
- epassmsdma.mahait.org – Universal Pass login 2022
- UPBOCW.in : श्रमिक पंजीयन कार्ड, यूपी श्रम विभाग पंजीकरण, bocw up 2022
- app.eehhaaa.com – EEHHAAA Login – Jaalifestyle Login 2022
- hrms.onlinesbi.com | Sbi Salary Slip | SBI HRMS Login, Leave, and Pension Status 2022
- Swasthya Sathi Smart Card, Form, Status Check online at Swasthyasathi.gov.in
- epos.mp.gov.in – Guide to AePDS Madhya Pradesh | EPOS MP
- Sambal portal | जनकल्याण संबल योजना | Sambal yojna at sambal.mp.gov.in
- AEPDS Bihar | EPOS Bihar Log in at epos.bihar.gov.in – 2022
- Khanapara Teer Common Number Today 2022
- Revenue Assam – ILRMS Assam Login at revenueassam.nic.in, Dharitree