Scholarship for Tea Tribe Students 2020 : Directorate of Tea Tribe Welfare Department’s Scholarship’s Scheme which includes Pre Matric Scholarship and Post Matric Scholarship Scheme. Last date of Online Application has been extended upto September 30, 2020. Please read below to know more about The Online Application System of Tea Tribe Welfare Department.
|Application Last Date||30/09/2020|
Candidates are requested to visit us @www.govtsakari.com for regular updates in Employment related like Govt Sakari, Current Govt Job in Assam, Guwahati Jobs, Assam Govt job, Assam Career, Job News Assam, Assam Result, Private Job in Assam, Examination and Admit Card related news, also if you wish to get Free Job Alert, join our GovtSakari WhatsApp Group.
Scholarship for Tea Tribe Students 2020 Details
Scholarship By : Tea Tribe Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam
Last Date of Online Application : September 30, 2020
Objective of the Scheme : The objective of the scheme is to provide stipend to Pre-Matric & Post-Matric scholarship to the students belonging to Tea Tribes community for the benefit of the poor students. And the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the students of Tea Tribes community pursuing their studies at post matriculation or post secondary stage to enable them to complete their education.
1. Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme
This Scholarship scheme is for the students studying Class IX or Class X. Here eligible candidate will be receiving Rs. 3000/- per annum directly to their Bank account under this Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme.
2. Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
This Scholarship scheme is for the students studying from Class XI to normal Three Years Degree Courses (BA, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc, integrated graduate Post Graduate courses like integrated MBA/ LLB/MSW, etc. Here eligible candidate will be receiving Rs. 5000/- per annum students in Higher Secondary (10+1 and 10+2) and Rs. 5000/- per annum students in 3 years Degree Course. The amount will be directly transferred to their Bank account comes under Post Matric Scholarship Scheme.
Scholarship for Tea Tribe Students 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam and must belong to Tea Tribes Community.
- The candidate must produce Caste certificate (OBC / MOBC TGL / Ex – TGL) which is duly certified by the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned district or his designated officer.
- The Pre-Matric Scholarship is awarded to students from Class – IX to Class X and Post-Matric Scholarship is awarded to students pursuing studies from Class XI to normal Three Years Degree Courses (BA, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc, integrated graduate Post Graduate courses like integrated MBA/ LLB/MSW, etc.).
- Undertaking on the annual family income stating that it is not exceeding Rs. 5.00 lakh per annum to be submitted by the Parent / Guardian. (Annexure -1 Download link available below)
- All children of the same parents / guardians are eligible for this Scholarship for Tea Tribe Students 2020.
- The scholarships are available for the study of all recognized post matriculation or post secondary course in recognized institutions except identified Higher Studies courses.
- Students studying through correspondence course are also eligible to apply.
- Must produce recommendation letter from Headmaster Principal or admission/fee receipts (Format available to download below).
- The scholarship holder under this scheme shall not hold any other scholarship / stipend disbursed by any Govt. Department.
- In no case shall students applying repeatedly from different Sub- Divisions shall be considered for the scholarships.
- Students who are also undergoing coaching in any of the pre- examination training centers with financial assistance from the Government will not be eligible.
- In case of detained students, he/she shall not be eligible to apply for scholarship for the same class twice.
Scholarship for Tea Tribe Students 2020 – How to Apply
In order to apply Scholarship for Tea Tribe Students 2020 which is being provided by Tea Tribe Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam, candidates are requested to follow as below –
- Scroll down to Important Link Section below.
- Click on the Direct Application Links available.
- Register yourself in the portal first.
- Then Login & Fill the online application.
- Upload the documents asked for.
- Submit & take a print out of the application form.
- And ensure to submit the printed application form to the respective welfare dept. for further process.
**For complete information regarding Registration, Online Application process for both Pre Matric Scholarship & Post Matric Scholarship, please visit this link.
Documents Required : Below Documents will be required while doing Online Application, hence please make this handy i original.
- Original copy of Birth Certificate;
- Undertaking on annual income as per attached format;
- Original copy of caste certificate;
- Original copy of Mark-sheet of last examination passed;
- Certificate from Headmaster as per attached format;
- First page of applicant’s bank passbook.
Important Links : Tea Dept. Scholarships
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Like Us in FB||Like|
|Join Our GovtSakari WhatsApp Group||Join|