Sdms.px.indianoil.in – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), is an Indian government corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India headquartered in New Delhi. Founded in 30 June 1959.
In this article, we are going to know the complete information about this portal in detail. Like – sdms.px.indianoil.in/partner portal, sdms.px.indianoil.in distributor login, sdms.px.indianoil.in dealer, sdms.px.indianoil.in says, sdms.px.indianoil.in l, https //sdms.px.indianoil.in/partner portal, https //sdms.px.indianoil.in login, Apart from this, we are also going to know the process of installing Indian Oil Business App on PC.
Therefore, you are requested to read the article till the last so that you can get to know the complete information about it. It is mainly a partner portal that has several login options available such as distributor login, business login, and others.
the portal was opened just for the purpose of business and to help the distributors, later on it also started links for the citizens to get its services online. Moreover, with an easy to understand and easy to use interface, the portal is a great help not just for the business partners but also for the customers of Indian Oil.
The users of the portal need to first get registered on the portal and after that they can log into the portal anytime they wish to manage different services on the portal.
- RO/KSK Dealership.
- LPG distributors
- COCO divestment and service provider.
- Petrochemicals/Polymer’s DCAs
- Servo stockiest and more.
SDMS portal served agencies and business stakeholders. Today the portal allows for citizen use, offering gas refiling services and others services. The government-owned company provides an array of services. Business partners, distributors, and citizens can easily log in to the SDMS portal using login credentials. SDMS portal is an excellent platform for making online payments and transacting businesses with the Indian oil corporation.
Sdms.px.indianoil.in E Dealer Portal Registration
Distributors and business partners who wish to get registered for the portal can do so by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Step 1- First, the individuals need to visit the official portal .
- Step 2 — On the top of the homepage, there will be Registration option on which you have to click.
- Step 3 — When the registration form appears in front of you, you have to start filling up the form with all the required details starting with your business details.
- Step 4 — Next, provide your personal details.
- Step 5 — After confirming that all the details are correct, submit the form.
- Step 6 — Soon, you should receive an OTP on the mobile number and the email address that you have provided on the portal.
- Step 7 — Provide the OTP on the screen and submit it to complete the registration process.
As soon as you have completed the process of registration successfully, you should get your login credentials that you can use later on to log into the portal for varied services that it offers.
Those who want to log in to the Indian Oil portal have to follow the easy steps mentioned below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Indian Oil Business. i.e sdms.px.indianoil.in/
- After that you have to click on “Login” option. You can open this link and go to the direct login page.
- Now the login page will come in front of you. Here you have to enter your User ID and Password.
- After that click on the “Continue” button below.
sdms.px.indianoil.in forgot password – dealer
It may happen several times when you might have forgotten the password through which you need to log into the profile. You do not have to get impatient about it as you can easily get your password by following this method.
- Step 1 — You shall find the Forgot Password link on the login page itself on which you have click to open the next page.
- Step 2 — Now on this next page, you need to enter your user ID and have to click on Continue.
- Step 3 — Enter the OTP that you have received on your mobile number on the screen that comes up next.
- Step 4 — After you have verified your mobile number, the portal will take you to another page where you can set a new password for your account on your portal.
After the resetting of the password is done, you can return back to the login page and then try out logging into the account using your user ID and your new password that you have just created.
Benefits of SDMS web portal ( https://sdms.px.indianoil.in )
- The Indian Oil Corporation provides different products such as gas, oil, polymer, and more. This makes it’s easy for users to access products fast.
- The portal helps distributors and business partners manage their business online.
- SDMS portal has easy-to-use features and an attractive user interface.
- A business partner can get information about the businesses from the portal.
- It’s an inclusive portal accommodating businesses partners, distributors, citizens, and government.
- Users can check the status of payments from the SDMS portal.
- The portal provides details on payment history, sales, analysis, and other financial details.
- The delivery person can download the cash memo online.
- It’s easy to link mobile app and portals for better access.
- All customer contact information is available online.
Check Sales Order supply at sdms.px.indianoil.in
The SDMS platform offers the user the privilege to check their order sold/supplied in a day using the following steps.
- Go to the Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) page.
- The login page will display, enter your user ID and password.
- The page’s dashboard will show various services, click “sales order”
- Next, click the search button.
- Now different options will open click “delivery from date and delivery till date”
- Next, click the “GO” button.
- All sales under the selected dates will appear on the screen.
- To learn the number of sales select the setting tab and click “record count.”
- The system will generate the number of records on the screen.
Also read – Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Online – 2021
Check Payment Sales Order Details Online
The portal provides information about online payments from sales by different customers.
- Go to the Indian oil IOC SDMS portal.
- Proceed to the login page and enter your login credentials.
- On the dashboard click “sales order” >bulk generate invoice”
- The page will show a list of sales orders, select the search button to check the online paid orders.
- Select the checkbox indicated as “digital payment flag”
- Now click the “Go” button to get the orders.
Also read – Mybsc Portal login – Blackboard Login – 2021
IOCL Account Statement
- Go to the official website page and click the “login” button
- https //sdms.px.indianoil.in
- Key in the user ID and password to continue.
- The current balance details will show, click the tab “for more details click here”
- Choose the date based on the gap of six months and click the “show transactions” tab.
- The report will show, user can export to excel by click the “export” button.
- To get a yearly report you need to select the date range twice (six months).
Add a new employee to the SDMS portal
- Open the link https://sdms.px.indianoil.in
- Key in the login details to open the portal.
- On the dashboard select “service request” >partner sites from the menu.
- Proceed and click “site name” this will help open the names of employees under the tab.
- Next, click the additional icon (+) to add an employee.
- A new form will show enter the employee mandatory details such as family details, social security, bank account, training details, and identities.
- Recheck the information and click submit button.
Also read – MYSNHU LOGIN – SNHU 2021
Check subsidy report status
- Open the website page and enter the user ID and password to log in.
- On the menu click “relationships” > enter customer number >relationship ID.
- The page will show the sales order report of the consumer.
- Next select “report name” >subsidy status report.
- Now click the “my reports” tab >subsidy status” option.
- Proceed and click the “download” button.
- The report will be downloaded in PDF format.
Also read – UCSD Webreg Login l Enrollment full guide 2021
SDMS adding New LPG connection process
- Visit the Indian oil SDMS website page.
- Enter the user ID and password to log in.
- On the dashboard click the option “contacts” to proceed.
- Next click an additional icon (+), a form will show on the screen.
- Enter the required details like personal address, name, identity, BPL, gender, date of birth, district, and more.
- Proceed and click “contact dedup” >general connection summary > click + icon.
- Choose the address and other requested details under the tab relationship section.
- Next click relationship ID to receive consumer ID.
- Save the consumer ID in the KYC document: category, scheme type, products, service area, etc.
- Now click the “OMC dedup” option
- The process will take few days to complete KYC process. Next, submit the documents and all required details.
- The registration process will successfully be completed.
Must read – UVACollab – UVA Collab login Guide 2021
Change the Name on IOC legal heir
- Navigate to the SDMS portal.
- https //sdms.px.indianoil.in
- Enter the login user ID and password.
- Next, go to the dashboard menu and select “relationships” >customer number>relationship ID.
- Proceed to “document” tab > + icon.
- Next select “TV” and enter “name change legal under the order type.
- Now select the document number in the column and click “contacts”
- Proceed and enter the + icon to enter the new contact.
- Fill in the consumer details such as name, gender, date of birth, postal address, identity, and BPL.
- Save the information and select the “general connection summary” button.
- To enter a new payment profile select the add icon and key in the IDSC code, name, bank account number, bank name, and branch account type, etc.
- Now click “relationships” >enter consumer number and select consumer ID.
- Next, click the tab “documents” and add the document number.
- Select the box next to transferee contact last name.
- Key in the following details, first and last name, job title, contact status, phone number, address, and more.
- Click the “OK” button >default option under the document line items.
- Finally, click submit button.
Activate a Connection on the SDMS Portal
- Visit the website page and click “relationship” on the menu.
- Next, key in consumer number and relationship ID.
- The page will show the deactivation status.
- Proceed and click “service request” > add icon.
- Go to the re-activation request in LOB transaction type next to de-activation in the transaction sub-type.
- Select the SR number and enter the reason you want to reactivate.
- Now click + icon to upload the attachments.
- Choose POA-POI under identity type, Aadhaar UID, and other identity documents.
- Next, enter the Aadhaar number or the identity number.
- Select submit SR option to reactivate.
DE-link Aadhaar from the IOC connection on the portal
- First, open the SDMS website page.
- Enter your login details to access the page.
- Next, enter the option “relationships” option.
- Key in the consumer number and click the “relationship ID” option.
- To de-link the Aadhaar card select the last name.
- Choose the arrows next to identities and select “profile SR.”
- Select + icon and select Aadhaar delink under transaction type.
- Next click SR number>consumer’s Aadhaar number>submit SR.
- The delink process will take effect at any time.
FAQ – Sdms.px.indianoil.in E Dealer Portal
When was the Indian oil Corporation established?
The Company was established in 1964 after joining with Indian oil Company and Indian Refineries Ltd.
What is Official Website of the Indian Oil corporation ?
Official website – https://iocl.com/
What is IOCL SDMS Portal ?
SDMS portal served agencies and business stakeholders. Official website – Sdms.px.indianoil.in