SEBA Recruitment 2020: Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA) published recruitment notification for the post of Accounts Assistant in SEBA Office, Bamunimaidam. Interested candidates may check the details below before apply.
Respected candidates are requested to visit us at www.govtsakari.com for regular updates in Employment related like Govt Sakari, Current Govt Job in Assam, Guwahati Jobs, Assam Govt job, Assam Career, Job News Assam, Assam Result, Private Job in Assam, Examination and Admit Card related news, also if you wish to get Free Job Alert, join our GovtSakari WhatsApp Group.
SEBA Recruitment 2020 short details
|Department||Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA)|
|Post Name||Accounts Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||02 Nos.|
|Work Location||Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA), Bamunimaidam|
|Apply Start Date||31/07/2020|
|Apply Last Date||15/08/2020|
|Apply Process||Offline, in Standard Application Form|
Post : Accounts Assistant
No. of Posts: 02 (Two)
Remuneration: 17,000/- per month
- Candidate must be Graduate in Commerce stream with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidate must have Computer Education diploma from govt. recognized institution.
- ** Candidates already passed CA (Intern) / having Assamese in HSLC will get extra weightage.
Experience Required: Candidate need to have minimum experience of 3 years in the govt/private sector in accounts field. Also candidate must have knowledge of Tally / ERP and MS Excel.
Age: Age must be minimum 21 years and maximum 43 years as on 01/01/2020.
Application Fee: Candidate interested to apply for the post will have diposit Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred) in favour of Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Assam either through Demand Draft of any nationalized bank payable at Guwahati or through Challan of the Assam Co-operative Apex Bank, Bamunimaidam Branch, Guwahati for which Challan will be available at SEBA office.
How to Apply for SEBA Recruitment 2020
In order to apply for the post of Accounts Assistant in SEBA Recruitment 2020 –
- Candidate needs to apply offline for this post.
- Candidate needs to submit self-attached copies of all the necessary testimonials like academic qualifications, experience certificates, necessary diploma documents along with a filled-up Standard Form at SEBA, Bamunimaidam Office.
Marks Distribution Pattern
- HSLC – 10 Marks
- HS – 10 Marks
- Graduation – 10 Marks
- Diploma in Computer –
- A Grade – 5 Marks
- B Grade – 3 Marks
- C Grade – 1 Marks
- Experience in Tally – 10 Marks
- Experience in MS Excel – 10 Marks
- Computer Practical Knowledge Test – 30 Marks
- Viva-Voce – 15 Marks
- Extra Weightage – 20 Marks
Last date of receive of application form at SEBA Office – 15 July 2020