Seva Sindhu Service Plus Login – In this article you will get to know about seva sindhu e pass, seva sindhu 4, online application, seva sindhu portal app, seva sindhu ramanagara, seva sindhu service plus,seva sindhu plus, seva sindhu login, seva sindhu portal. Complete information about Seva Sindhu Service Plus is given to you in our article, so please read our article carefully. We know that all of you would like to get complete information about this online portal. We will tell you how to login into this portal, how to register, and how to apply. But for this, you should read our article carefully
Seva Sindhu Service Plus
Government of Karnataka has introduced Seva Sindhu an integrated portal set up to provide government-related service to the citizens. Seva Sindhu was implemented under the e-District Mission Mode Project (MMP) of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (Deity), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. Seva Sindhu aims to deliver government services more accessible, cost-effective, liable and transparent. It also grants the citizens with necessary awareness and assistance on government schemes and facilities to the community through effective information dissemination.The service has been implemented by the Indus online portal Karnataka, in which we can get information about all the activities of the state. In this, all people can get information about their state, and it is very easy to use. All the information about this portal will be available in our article, In this article, we look at the Seva Sindu portal facilities in detail.
The Government of Karnataka has introduced Seva Sindhu an integrated portal set up to provide government-related service to the citizens. Seva Sindhu was implemented under the e-District Mission Mode Project (MMP) of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (Deity), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. Seva Sindhu aims to deliver government services more accessible, cost-effective, liable and transparent. It also grants the citizens with necessary awareness and assistance on government schemes and facilities to the community through effective information dissemination. In this article, we look at the Seva Sindu portal facilities in detail.
Advantages of the Seva Sindhu
There are some of the significant benefits to the citizen provided through Seva Sindhu are as follows:
- The Seva Sindhu Portal offers a single platform for the citizens to get the benefit of different Departments services.
- The citizens can approach Seva Sindhu Portal Online other than office hours also and post their request for the service.
- Citizens can follow the status of their service application from anywhere and anytime.
- Alternatively, the citizens can visit any of the nearby Common Service Centre available at Gram Panchayat Level for availing the citizen services
- Centralised helpdesk will be available for citizens to clarify doubts and resolve their problems.
Services in Seva Sindhu
The list of service providers includes various departments which are functioned under this portal are mentioned below:
- Revenue Department
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Planning
- Transport Department
- Department of Ayush
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department of Empowerment.
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Department of Labor
Register online in the Seva Sindhu portal?
- To register in Seva Sindhu, first, you need to go to https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in/.
Then you will find an option for Departments and Services on the home page and you have to click on it.
- After clicking, you have to fill in your details on the next page.
- After filling in the details, you have to click on submit.
- Your registration will be completed as soon as you click.
New User Registration
If you are a new user click on “New Registration” tab the current page will be redirected to the login application page where you have to fill the online application form for user registration.
Fill Aadhar details.
Choose the Department
Step 5: Select the department, and then you can start applying for the appropriate services.
Note: After applying the applicant will receive an acknowledgement number as the confirmation of successful submission of application.
Track Application Status
This Seva Sindhu facilities the citizens to track the application submitted through the portal, follow the steps mentioned below to follow application form.
Fill the Details
Step 1: The applicant has to provide required details under the check your app status.
Choose Department and Service
Step 2: Select department and service and enter your appropriate applicant number and click on “Check Status Now” button to know the status of your application.
Process for Karnataka Driver scheme online registration?
- To register, first, go to the official website.
- After that, the home page will open.
- You will have to click on the option for distribution of compensation to auto-rickshaw drivers/taxi drivers in covid-19.
- After that the next page will open, in the next page, you will get an option for registration, click on it.
- To register, you will have to fill in your Aadhar card, applicant name, driving license, address, mobile number, vehicle details, etc. details.
- After filling in the details, click on submit.
- After clicking, your registration will be completed.
Check online applicant status in the Seva Sindhu portal?
- To check the status, first, go to the official website.
- You will get the option to check the application status on the home page, click on it.
- After clicking, the next page will open, in which you will be given two options.
- You have to click on using the application reference number or using OTP application details.
- After clicking, you have to fill in the CAPTCHA code.
- After filling in all the details about your status will be opened.
Seva Sindhu Service Plus Login
Due to covid-19, all the people had stopped coming out, so the government has helped people a lot through this portal. There are many services provided on this portal, about which you can find out by logging on it and we will tell you about how to login: –
- To log in plus first go to the official website.
- On the home page, you will find options for various services, among them you have to click on the service according to your choice.
- After clicking, you will be given a form.
- You have to fill in your quarantine details, address, travel details, etc. in that form.
- After filing, you will have to provide your ID and the details asked.
- After that file, the CAPTCHA code and click submit.
- Your login will be completed.
log in for Covid-19 relief for Barbers/washermen?
- For this, after going to the official website, you will have to click on the option for barbers/washermen on the home page.
- After clicking, you will have to fill in your details in the next section, which is also asked.
- Then fill in the details, you have to fill in the captcha code and click submit.
- After submitting all services are for barbers/washerman, it will open.
What is the process for Karnataka Migrant Worker Registration?
- For worker registration, first, go to https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in/.
- After that on the home page, you will get the option to stay for the workers to click on it.
- Then you will have to fill in your details.
- After filling in the details, fill in the CAPTCHA code and click submit.
- After clicking, all your information will be opened.
What is E — pass the application process?
- After selecting your option for travel, go to the online portal.
- After that select your option.
- Whatever instruction you will be given after selecting, all the details have to be filled in.
- In the details, you have to give clear information about your journey, address, mobile number, and your name.
- Then file the CAPTCHA code.
What is E — pass the application process?
- First of all go to the official website, whose link is https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in/.
- After that, the home page will open.
- On the home page, you will have to select one of the three options for travel.
- Whatever instructions are given after selection, they have to be followed.
- After that, you will have to fill in your details, whatever is asked.
- After filling in the CAPTCHA code, click on submit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Seva Sindhu ?
Seva Sindhu is the common citizen service portal/facility of Government of Karnataka to provide government related services and other information in one place. Seva Sindhu is implemented under the e-District Mission Mode Project (MMP) of Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & IT, Government of India.
How to access Seva Sindhu ?
Seva Sindhu can be accessed online by public using Internet from anywhere Or through identified service delivery centers at District/Taluk/Sub-division/Village level.
How does it help the Citizens?
Seva Sindhu helps Citizens to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. It also provides other useful information like local events, employment opportunities etc.
What services are delivered in Seva Sindhu ?
The broad list of services to be delivered through Seva Sindhu are: Certificates: Creation and distribution of certificates for income, domicile, caste, Birth, Death etc. Licences: Arms Licenses etc. Public Distribution System (PDS): Issue of Ration Card, etc. Social Welfare Schemes: Disbursement of old-age pensions, family pensions, widow pensions, etc. Complaints: Related to unfair prices, absentee teachers, non-availability of doctor, etc. RTI: Online filing and receipt of information relating to the Right to Information Act Linking with other e government projects: Registration, Land Records, and Driving Licences, etc. Information Dissemination: About government schemes, entitlements, etc. Assessment of taxes: Property tax, and other government taxes. Utility Payment: Payments relating to electricity, water bills property taxes etc. Local News : About events, employment opportunities etc.
What is the methodology followed in Seva Sindhu to deliver services?
Citizens can register on the Seva Sindhu portal and apply for services Or they can go to the nearest identified service delivery center and ask for the service through the service center login. Unique acknowledgement/token number is generated for each requested service which will serve as reference for future follow up action.
How to track applications?
After submitting the application you will get an Application Reference Number which you can enter on the homepage to check the status of your application. SMS will be sent to you at each step of the application after submitting.
How do I know which form to fill for which service/scheme?
You will see the list of all services available online. Clicking on the service name will open the application form which you need to fill and submit.
I do not remember my password , what should I do?
You can click on Forgot Password option on login screen to reset your password. Alternatively, you can use the OTP option to login.
Will I receive any SMS, Email on completing the application?
After each step, an SMS and an e-mail notifying you of the status and next steps that require any appointment or verification will be sent on registered phone number and email ID.
Can I save my application and submit again after that?
Yes you can save an application. You can retrieve this application from View Incomplete Applications option and proceed from there.
How to apply offline ? Are there any centers at District/Taluk/Village level?
All the schemes/service will be available at District, Taluk and Village level at Bangalore One/Karnataka One/Grama One centers. These schemes/service will also be available at CSCs.
Can i pay online through the portal itself?
Yes, you can pay online through debit card/credit card/net banking/ Paytm.
Is there any online support available?
You can reach out to our helpdesk at 8088304855 / 6361799796 / 9380204364 / 9380206704 from 9AM to 6PM on all government working days. We will soon launch the online help section as well on the website.
Must Visit – PM Kisan Status Check 2021 – pmkisan.gov.in status