Table of contents
Special TET Assam 2021: Empowered Committee on Elementary TET, Govt. of Assam, published official notification regarding Special Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for lower primary level. The Special – TET of Assam to be conducted only for the contractual employees engaged by SSA and having valid professional qualifications.
Last Date of Application – January 30th, 2021
Application Mode – Online
All contractual employees engaged from time to time /presently working under various interventions of SSA, Assam (except TET qualified Teachers both SSA Contractual and State Pool) having requisite eligibility & qualifications as per NCTE norms and who were issued Unique ID from the concerned district are eligible to submit online application to this Special TET Assam Recruitment 2021. Check more below-
Special TET Assam 2021 Details
Exam Name: Special Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2021
Exam Authority: Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission, Assam
Date of Exam: 28-02-2021 (Tentative)
Exam Conducted By: Empowered Committee on Elementary TET, Govt. of Assam
Exam Type: Written Exam
Exam Duration: Two and half hours
Eligibility Criteria for appearing in the Special TET
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidates who had worked/are presently working under various interventions of SSA, Assam, and who were issued Unique ID from the districts.
Educational Qualification Required for Special TET, Assam
For appearing in Lower Primary Special TET (Classes I to V), Candidate must have at least one of the following qualifications-
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Graduation and two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)obtained from any recognized institution, provided the person if so appointed as a teacher will have to mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by NCTE within two years of such appointment as a primary teacher.
Application Fee for Special TET 2021
Candidates wish to submit online application must pay the following amount as application fee-
|General Category||Rs 500/-|
How to Apply for Special TET 2021
Candidates find themselves eligible are request to follow below instructions to submit online applications for Special TET 2021.
- Scroll down to the Important links of Special TET 2021.
- Click on the direct application links available.
- Register yourself in the portal first.
- Login and fill the application form properly.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Make payment of the application fee using available payment methods.
- Submit the form & take a printout of the acknowledgement slip for future use.
Important dates of Special TET 2021
- Application start date – 20-01-2021
- Application closing date – 30-01-2021
- Issue of Admit Cards for Special TET – 10-02-2021
- Special TET, Assam exam date: 28-02-2021(Sunday)