Table of contents
SSC CGL Exam 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published official notification about conducting SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination, 2021. Graduate candidates are requested to submit online applications for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. The details of the examination are as follows-
Last Date of Application – January 31st, 2021
Application Mode – Online
SSC CGL Exam 2021 Details
Exam Name: Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL)Examination, 2020
Name of Posts: SSC CGL Examination will be conducting for the following posts in different ministry/departments. For more details about no. of posts/age/pay scale/reservations, you are requested to visit the official notification linked in the Important Links – SSC CGL Exam 2021.
- Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector, (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector Posts
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Accountant/Junior Accountant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
- Tax Assistant
No of Total Posts: 6,506 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates holding a graduate degree in any of the steam from recognized institutes/universities are eligible to submit online application.
Age Limit: Check the official notification linked in the Important Links – SSC CGL Exam 2021.
Application Fee – SSC CGL Recruitment 2021
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 100 as application fee for the applicant belongs to General/OBC.
- The application fee is exempted from the candidates belongs to SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female.
Examination Centres available in NER: Following exam centres are available in SSC North Eastern Region.
- Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111)
- Dimapur (5301)
SSC CGL Exam Date
As per the exam calendar published by SSC, SSC CGL Exam 2021 Tier I is to be held from May 29th to June 7th, 2021. Rest for the exams like SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2021 Tier-II (CBE) and Tier-III (Descriptive Paper) Exam dates will be released soon.
SSC CGL Exam Date chart
|Notification Release Date||29-12-2020|
|Online Application Process Duration||29-12-2020 to 31-01-2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Application Status||May 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card||May 2021|
|SSC CGL 2021 Tier-I Exam Date||May 29th to June 7th, 2021 (CBE)|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Result||July 2021|
|SSC CGL 2021 Tier-II Exam Date||will be notified|
|SSC CGL 2021 Tier-III Exam Date||will be notified|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam Date||will be notified|
How to Apply SSC CGL Exam 2021
Candidates having graduates from recognized university are requested to submit online application for SSC CGL Exam 2021.
- Scroll down to Important Links – SSC CGL Exam 2021.
- CLick on the direct online application link.
- Check for the register on the SSC website. (skip this step if already registered)
- After registered successfully, login the ssc portal.
- Click on the notification available on the top.
- Check for SSC CGL 2021.
- Click on apply.
- Fill the form with the necessary information.
- Upload sign and photo as required.
- Submit the application and take the application no. for future use.
Important Dates – SSC CGL Recruitment 2021
- Dates for submission of online applications: 29-12-2020 to 31-01-2021
- Last date for receipt of online applications: 31-01-2021 (23:30)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 02-02-2021 (23:30)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 04-02-2021 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 06-02-2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 29-05-2021 to 07-06-2021
Important Links – SSC CGL Exam 2021
Our Latest Posts –
- SSPMIS Bihar Pension Beneficiary Status
- Sarkari naukri at bihar – Bihar Govt Jobs
- Join Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT Online Apply 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 Online Apply
Subscribe to our newsletter!