SSPMIS Bihar Pension
SSPMIS Bihar Pension – Online access is available to applicants who have applied for the Chief minister’s old-age pension scheme. The official portal of the Social Welfare Department of Bihar has announced the status of SSPMIS payments.
We can tell you that all eligible applicants will check the SSPMIS payment status by entering their contact number and Aadhaar card number. Account number and sanction ID are also available. BPL numbers on Social Welfare Department, Bihar Government.
All older people will have access to the pension scheme via the SSPMIS Bihar online government website. This article will provide information about the current status of the Bihar old-age pension scheme.
What is SSPMIS Bihar Portal?
SSPMIS Bihar’s portal is an easy-to-use portal that allows users to access multiple information in one place. You can find the most recent news on SSPMIS by clicking the running links or the Flash news section that can be opened to see it in full. A graph shows the percentage of amounts sanctioned by SSPMIS.
The portal’s homepage also contains essential links such as the Social Welfare Department and SSUPSW. To learn more about different links, you can click on them.
The government will give 400 rupees to people over 60 years of age, while citizens aged 80 and above will receive 500 rupees. All recipients will receive the SSPMIS pension monthly.
How To Apply Online Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana 2021
SSPMIS Bihar – These steps will allow you to register under the MVPY scheme at the portal SSPMIS for people over 60 years of age in Bihar.
Step 1: Visit the official website SSPMIS at https://www.sspmis.bihar.gov.in.
Step 2: You will find the Register for MVPY Red button. Click it.
Step 3: You will be taken to another page to enter your details, such as name, Aadhar, and District.
Step 4: Once you have filled in all the information, click on Validate Aadhar.
Step 5: Next, click on Register New Beneficiary at the top of the page.
Step 6: Once again, a new page will open where you can fill in all details and submit the form.
Step 7: Once you have submitted the form, a confirmation will be displayed in front of your computer. You can then download it and take a copy.
You have been successful in submitting your application and are now registered for the scheme. The officials will review your details carefully, and you will soon start to receive the MVPY benefits.
Note: How To Apply Online Driving Licence Form Sarathi Parivahan Portal.
Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana Bihar
SSPMIS Bihar – The Chief Minister of Bihar, Shri Nitish Kumar has initiated this scheme to benefit the elderly. The state government of Bihar will pay monthly pension benefits to old people aged 60 and over under the Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme. This scheme is not available to retired government employees. Bihar Vridhjan Pension Scheme will provide a monthly sum of Rs 400 to 60-year-old women and men aged between 60 and 79 years, and a pension of at least Rs 500 for 80-year-olds.
Document for Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Scheme (SSPMIS)
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Age Identity Proof
- Passport size Photo of Applicant
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook
Benefits Of Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana – SSPMIS Bihar
- MVPY Scheme is open to all men and women over 60 years old.
- They must be citizens of Bihar.
- To prove their poverty, all individuals must provide an income certificate.
- This scheme does not apply to anyone who has been retired from a government job.
- All applicants must submit the necessary documents to prove their income, status, and eligibility to receive payment.
SSPMIS Bihar Payment Status
Once your registration is confirmed, you’ll start receiving your monthly payment. These steps will allow you to check your monthly payment status on the SSPMIS portal.
Step 1 – Go to the Official Portal of SSPMIS.
Step 2 – Scroll down, and click on e Labharti.
Step 3 – To get a dropdown menu, you will need to open a new payment report page.
Step 4 – Click on the link to Check Beneficiary Status from this list. After that, another page will open.
Step 5 – Select your block and district.
Step 6 – Select either an account number or an aadhar number from the dropdown menu of beneficiary IDs.
Step 7 – Now enter the number based on what you selected, and click on Search.
After this, your payment status will be displayed.
What is a Eligibility SSPMIS Payment Status
- The applicant must be an Apply For resident in Bihar.
- 60 years of age or older is required for all applicants
- The applicant must not be below the poverty level.
- All people who worked in government departments or who are enrolled in any other pension plan are exempted.
- Eligible for the scheme
How To Process SSPMIS Bihar Application.
- Visit the official website for SSPMIS Bihar Pension Yojana.
- You must click the link for Vridhjan Pension Yojana on the homepage.
- The application form will now open on your screen.
- Complete all required information in the application form, including your name, address and Aadhaar number.
- You will then need to upload all necessary documents.
- You will now need to click the submit button.
- This will enable you to apply for the SSPMIS Vridha Pension Yojana.
SSPMIS Payment/Pension Status
- Visit the official website of Department of Social Welfare Government of Social Security Management Information System (Bihar).
- You will find the option to “Search Beneficiary Status” on the homepage under the option of “Beneficiary status”.
- Click on the option to open a new page.
- You will need to choose from a variety of information options, fill in your Beneficiary ID, and then click the Search button.
- The beneficiary pension status will be displayed after you click on the search button.
- This will allow you to see the status of your SSPMIS pension payment
Vridhjan Pension Yojana Objective
We will now discuss the main objectives of the Vridha Pension Yojana and the SSPMIS Payment Status Vridh Jan Bihar Pension Scheme. The most important goal is to provide financial assistance to all elderly citizens and old-age Bihar residents.
This yojana was started with the primary goal of making older people financially independent. All the poorest people in the state will be financially secure and will not have to face any difficulties with this yojana.