TTD Free Darshan – Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams – Thousands of pilgrims visit the Sri Venkateswara Temple Tirumala for worship daily. TTD temple authorities’ offers tickets to allow pilgrim to visit the temple for worship and also keep records of their visits. Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, the TTD authorities have designed an online ticket system, TTD Free Darshan Tickets Online Booking at tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in.
- BSNL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | बीएसएनएल अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2022￼
- Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Agniveer Vacancy
- Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022 – 1050 MT Apply Online
- AP TET 2022 Application OUT, Exam Date, Eligibility, Notification
- Haryana Saksham Yojana 2022 | Apply online at hreyahs.gov.in
Tirumala Darshan types
The Tirumala Darshan is divided into three Darshan as follows:
- Free Darshan (Sarva Dardshan)
- Special Entry darshan (300rs Ticket)
- Break Darshan.
TTD Free Darshan
The Sarva darshan tickets are free of cost which can be availed by the general public. Anyone planning to visit the famous Tirupati temple can now start booking the tickets for the same. Vaikuntham Queue complex is where free darshan service where pilgrims are segmented into compartments.
The devotees need to wait for their turn to view Lord Venkateswara Swamy. At the compartments, pilgrims chant “Govinda, Govinda” to worship and pay their respects. Sarva Darshan means “darshan for all,” the temple offers the darshan in different hours depending on the days. To understand the timing, pilgrims can check the temple program online. The TTD provides 18 hours for the Sarva Darshan on normal days and 20 hours for peak days. Pilgrims use the Vaikunta Queue complex (halls) to reach the hall. The complex helps devotees move in an orderly queue as they proceed to the temple. The TTD authorities ensure the temple is clean, spacious and offers all necessary Covid-19 measures.
TTD Free Darshan – Special Entry Darshan (Seeghra Darshan)
- The Special Entry Darshan(Seeghra Darshanam) is introduced on 21-Sep-2009 to provide quick Darshan to the Pilgrims.
- The cost of the Ticket is Rs.300/- per pilgrim with Single Laddu free of cost and booking is open round the clock.
- The Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan is introduced w.e.f. 27.August.2014.
- Pilgrims can book Special Entry Darshan tickets for the current day 3 hours prior to Darshan Slot subject to availability of Quota. Pilgrims can make eHundi Offering while booking Darshan tickets.
- Pilgrims can avail the Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan through Internet Booking(https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in), and Indian Post Offices.
TTD Free Darshan – Break Darshan
The Break Darshan is only available for VIPs. The Darshan has specific timing as follows.
TTD Free Darshan Tickets download for January 2022 Release Date
Tirumala Free Sarva Darshan for January 2022 Tickets booking will be available from 27.12.2021 IST 09.00 AM at https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login
Services Provided at the complex.
- TTD offers Annaprasadam for devotees for free.
- Devotees also get tea, coffee, and milk after 3 hours (free).
- There is a free medical facility in case of health issues.
- All toiletries are provided.
- The facilities are clean, and several water points are provided for the devotees.
- The pilgrims can enjoy the nice devotional music and programs from the TV in the complex.
- In case of a problem or inquiry, there are TTD officers around to help you.
Required Document for Sarva Darshan – TTD Free Darshan
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card (or) Passport (or) Voter ID
- The list of people visiting for Darshan
- ID numbers of all applicants.
TTD Sarva Darshan instructions – TTD Free Darshan
- The Sarva Darshan tickets are applicable through the online system.
- The darshan slot will be available on the ticket.
- All devotees should keep time to avoid inconveniences and congestion.
- Individuals should drop their luggage at the entry point and pick at the PAC IV.
How to signup on the TTD tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in website portal
- Go to the TTD Seva website page via the link https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, select the signup tab to create an account.
- Next, enter your name, address, ID proof, and ID number.
- Now select the preferred username and password to proceed.
- Upload the required document and scanned photo to complete the process.
- After the signup process, the system will send a verification link to your email.
- Click on the link to register.
- Go to the login page and enter your username and password.
- Key in your name, mobile number, and ID number.
- Select the master list option to add all visitors’ details such as name, age, gender, and ID number.
- Select the save button to complete the process.
How to Book TTD Free Darshan Tickets Online
- Open the TTD Balaji website and key in the username and password.
- Select the Sarva Darshanam (Free Darshan) option on the page and select the date and number of people visiting.
- Choose the date from the calendar provided. The system will show the available and booked slots.
- Next, enter time, number of applicants, and additional laddus if required.
- Click booking for self-booking if you’re among the visitors or booking for others if not coming along.
- The page will show the pilgrim information click to confirm or make corrections, if any.
- Choose the preferred payment gateway and enter the requested amount.
- The system will generate a PDF payment receipt with information about the visitors.
- Download or print out the details, ensure to present them at the entrance for verification.
Frequently asked questions
|How can I donate to the various endowment schemes introduced by TTD?|
|TTD Free Darshan – If you would like to donate towards any of the TTD schemes in particular, or towards TTD’s social services activities in general, you can send your donation through International Money Order/Demand Draft favouring the Executive Officer, TTD, and payable at Tirupati. The International Money Order/Demand Draft can be sent to:|
|The Executive Officer,|
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams,
Tirupati 517 501,
For other details kindly contact Dy.Exe.Officer(Donor Cell), TTD ,Tirumala. Ph: 0877 2263472 , 2263727
For donations through online please visit : https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
|How can I subscribe to the monthly TTD publication, Sapthagiri?|
|TTD Free Darshan – You can send in your request for subscription to Sapthagiri, for a minimum period of one year to life time. One year subscription Rs. 60/- and Life time subscription Rs. 500/-. Magazine will be published in 5 languages i.e., Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi and English.|
|The Chief Editor,|
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams,
Tirupati 517 501,
Phone No: +91-0877-2264543
For online subscription please visit : https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
|Can I reserve accommodation and buy seva tickets through this site?|
|The facility of online reservation of accommodation and seva tickets please visit https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in. You can reserve Special Entry/Accommodation tickets 90 days from Quota availability.Seva quota will be released first Friday of every month and Piligrim can book seva tickets after 180 days of booking date.|
- Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022 BSKY Apply at Nrhmorissa.gov.in
- LIC Login – How to Register LIC E services at licindia.in/ LIC Customer Portal
- Jio customer care number
- IFMIS Telangana for Payslip, Challans and Treasury 2022 – ifmis.telangana.gov.in
- IFMS UK Login Payslip download at ekosh.uk.gov.in – 2022
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala portfolio – A billionaire investor
- NYUHome – Nyu.edu | Netid Guide to Nyuhome Portal 2022