Universal Pass is new initiative by Maharashtra Government Disaster management team for Citizen of Maharashtra as many Covid Restrictions are being imposed in the state. epassmsdma.mahait.org on which all the citizens can apply for Universal Travel Pass. Only Eligible citizens who are linked with essential services can get QR Code based Travel Pass. in this article we are going to give you a overview about this and you will know how to register on Universal Pass Portal. How to login and download Universal Travel pass.
- JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 (3120 Posts) Apply Online
- PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 (1690 Posts) Apply Online
- Ration Card Bihar Online Check at epds.bihar.gov.in | Bihar Ration Card Status 2022
- UCO HRMS: UCO Bank HRMS Employee Login Portal at Hrms.ucoonline.in
- HRMS Assam In Teacher Transfer Portal TTMS Registration @ hrmsassam.in
|Pass||Universal Travel Pass|
|Issued by||Disaster Management, Maharashtra|
|Eligible for||Essential Service Provider|
|Allowed in||Maharashtra’s Local buses and trains|
However, the pass was recently adopted by the Central Government for all citizens in India.
We will provide you complete information about the process of registration and login and along with this, we will also provide you the link.
Universal Travel Pass
A Universal Travel Pass is a QR code-based electronic pass that allows fully vaccinated people to travel in public transport and get entry in public places like airports, offices, railway stations, malls, etc. As we know Maharashtra Government started Online Universal Travel Pass Registration Form 2022 in the wake of Covid Pandemic Third Wave. Universal Travel pass is web application launched by Disaster Management team of Maharashtra to authenticate urgency of travel during the lock-down or restricted time post lock-down.
Various establishments are categorized based on the nature of business and their staff will be allowed to travel during restricted timelines based on guidelines. System generates e-pass for the staff of registered establishments. This e-pass has QR code which can be authenticated by Railway / Bus authority.
Similarly, people from outside Maharashtra are also assigned a travel category level on their Universal Travel Pass with level 5 allowing travel without restrictions.
You can get yourself registered online sitting at home through this portal at get your pass.
Universal Travel Pass Objectives
The Universal Pass was introduced to fulfill the following objectives:
- It allows people to travel across the country during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- It will ensure that medical and educational facilities are functional and accessible for all.
- It ensures that traveling is made safer and more convenient through QR code-based e-passes.
- It will negate the need for any physical verification to identify fully vaccinated people.
- It will prevent people from using fake IDs to travel during COVID-19 restrictions.
- It will allow people to travel from trains to rickshaws.
- It will also make it easier for people to travel interstate.
What Does a Universal Travel Pass Consists?
A Universal Travel Pass consists of the following information:
- Name of the applicant
- Gender of the applicant
- Age of the applicant
- Travel category level
- Picture of the applicant
- QR Code
- Applicant’s beneficiary ID
- Date of obtaining first and second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine
Eligibility For Universal Travel Pass 2022 Maharashtra
Any citizen of India who has received both doses of COVID-19 vaccines can apply for the Universal Travel Pass. However, only adults can obtain this pass as children are not eligible for it. Moreover, business establishments involved in the medical, utilities and educational sectors can apply for this pass for their fully vaccinated employees.
A person can apply for a Universal Travel Pass at least 14 days after receiving the second dose of his/her COVID-19 vaccine. In case a person applies for the pass before completing the 14 days of receiving the second jab, they will receive the pass once the 14-day period is over.
How to Apply for a Universal Travel Pass Online ? –
To apply for a Universal Travel Pass online, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the epassmsdma.mahait.com
- Click on ‘Universal Pass for Double Vaccinated Citizens’ under the ‘Citizen’ category
- Enter the mobile number used in the CoWIN registration
- Enter the OTP sent on your mobile phone
- The COVID-19 vaccination details of the applicant and his/her beneficiaries will be displayed.
- Go to the ‘Generate Pass’ option
- The applicant’s details on the pass will be shown along with a space to upload his/her picture.
- Upload a picture of less than 3 MB and select the declaration
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button to upload your picture
- The applicant will receive a link to download the Universal Travel Pass on their mobile phones through an SMS within 48 hours.
- Save the pass on the mobile phone once the link is received
Download Universal Travel Pass on Epassmsdma.mahait.org
- Visit Epassmsdma.mahait.org and then click on Universal Pass for further process.
- Secondly, Enter your Mobile Number on the next page.
- Enter the OTP Received on your Mobile.
- After that, enter your occupation details and then proceed further.
- Finally, Click on Submit Button and wait for authorities to approve your Maha Universal Pass.
- In the end you can Download Universal Travel Pass.
Universal Pass Establishment registration
To start with establishment must register on the system. This is one time Activity. While registering, every establishment must provide Single point of contact ( called coordinator) to administer the establishment information. This person is responsible for correct information and must approve disclaimer for the same.
Establishment will be approved by Disaster Management authority in district.
On approval, Coordinator can multiple coordinator for his establishment. Coordinator can upload the staff details using excel template provided on site. After uploading staff information from excel sheet, staff user will get SMS to login to system. Staff members will login user mobile and upload photo to generate e- pass. Please note photo an be uploaded one time only. Staff members will save/print image of e-pass for future reference.
Frequently asked questions
What is the use of Maharashtra Universal Pass?
You can use this Pass for traveling in State among Covid Restrictions.
Who is eligible to get a Maharashtra Travel Pass?
All citizens who are vaccinated with both the doses or those who are linked with essential services can get Maharashtra Travel Pass.
What Kind of Documents are required for Maharashtra Travel Pass?
You must have valid I Card issued by your authority and other requisite documents.
How To Download Universal Travel Pass PDF 2022 ?
those who wish to Download Universal Travel PDF must visit official website at epassmsdma.mahait.org, then follow the instructions given on sainikschooladmission.in to directly Download Maharashtra Universal Travel Pass 2022.
Who Can Apply Online For Universal Travel Pass 2022 ?
those who are citizen of Maharashtra state can apply and fill Universal Travel Pass Registration Form 2022.
What is the purpose of Universal Travel Pass 2022?
The Universal Travel pass 2022 is introduced by the Govt. of Maharashtra, for the Medical, Education and Utility services. This pass is compulsory for entries in the Malls, Airports, and other public places.
What is the full form of UTP?
It is basically acronym for the Universal Travel Pass which is now available in Mumbai/ Maharashtra State for the locals.
Being a student of class 12th. Can I use this pass to go out?
No. Under the education category, only the teachers are permitted for E-pass. Hence you cannot use this UTP.
- UPBOCW : श्रमिक पंजीयन कार्ड, यूपी श्रम विभाग पंजीकरण, bocw up at upbocw.in
- EEHHAAA Login – Login at app.eehhaaa.com | Jaalifestyle Login 2022
- Sbi Salary Slip – SBI HRMS Login, Leave, and Pension Status at hrms.onlinesbi.com
- Swasthya Sathi Smart Card, Form, Status Check online at Swasthyasathi.gov.in
- epos.mp.gov.in – Guide to AePDS Madhya Pradesh | EPOS MP
- Zoho CRM Login, Zoho People Login, Zoho mail login at zoho.com