Uttar Pradesh UP NHM CHO Form 2021 Apply Online – Uttar Pradesh UP National Health Mission UPNHM Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Community Health Officer CHO 797 Post Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
UP Community Health Officer CHO 797 Post Recruitment 2021
- Application Begin : 28/07/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 17/08/2021
- Pay Examination Fee Last Date : 17/08/2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Registered Online.
Age Limit as on 17/08/2021
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Bihar SHSB Rules.
Vacancy Details Total : 797 Post
|Community Health Officer CHO||797||General Nurse and Midwifery GNM OR Degree in B.SC Nursing. Registration in Indian Nursing Counsel.|
How to Fill Form
- Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission NHM, UP Call For New Application for 06 Month Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) Training CHO Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 28/07/2021 to 17/08/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Uttar Pradesh Latest Govt. 797 Post Recruitment 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form. – Uttar Pradesh UP NHM CHO Form 2021
|Some Useful Important Links Uttar Pradesh UP NHM CHO Form 2021|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQ’S for CHO Registration Process
Q1. How can the candidates register their application for the post of CHO?
A1. Uttar Pradesh UP NHM CHO Form 2021 – Interested candidates are required to visit “www.upnrhm.gov.in/” and go to update section
on the home page and click on “Online Application invited for Community Health Officer
(CHO) vacancies under NHM,UP” for online registration and submission of application.
You can directly access the application form using the link: https://nhmwalkin.tsuprogram.com/
Q2. Can the application be submitted through any other source?
A2. Uttar Pradesh UP NHM CHO Form 2021 -No, applications received through any other source, shall not be considered.
Q3. Is it mandatory to fill all the fields in the form?
A3. Uttar Pradesh UP NHM CHO Form 2021 – No, it is not mandatory to fill all fields in the form. All fields marked in red asterisk (*) is
mandatory to be filled.
Q4. Which option should be selected from the dropdown while filling Reservation
Category, in case of General/Unreserved category candidates?
A4.Uttar Pradesh UP NHM CHO Form 2021 -In case of General/Unreserved category candidates, kindly select “UR” from the dropdown
list under “Reservation Category”.
Q5. If Home District of the candidate is outside Uttar Pradesh, which option should be
selected from the dropdown under Home District option?
A5. Uttar Pradesh UP NHM CHO Form 2021 – The candidate should select “Other” option under “Home District” and select the state
name from the dropdown list under “Other State Name” and enter the name of the District
under “Other Home District”.
Q6. Is it mandatory to fill Special Category option in the form?
A6. No, it is not mandatory to fill this Option. You should only fill “Special Category” option
if you are Physically Disabled or belong to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category.
Q7. In case of non-availability of State Nursing Council Registration number, what
should be done?
A7. In case of non-availability of State Nursing Council registration number, click “No” on
“State Nursing Council Registration” option and click “Yes” in “State Nursing Council Applied” and enter the State Nursing Council Application number and upload the self-attested
copy of State Nursing Council Application Acknowledgement in the upload section of the form
and candidate shall submit the registration certificate within 03 months form the date of
issuance of appointment letter.
Q8. What educational qualification/details needs to be filled in the form?
A8. The candidate is supposed to mandatorily fill details of 10th, 12th and B.Sc(N)/PB.B.Sc(N)
including School/College Name, Board/University, Year of Passing and total marks obtained
out of the maximum marks. The percentage shall be auto-calculated based on the marks
Q9. Is it mandatory to fill all 74 district preferences?
A9. Yes, it is mandatory to fill all 74 district preferences. Kindly fill the District in order of
your preference, starting from most preferred as “District Preference 1” to least preferred as
“District Preference 74”.
Q10. What all documents are mandatory to be uploaded in the form?
A10. The candidate is supposed to mandatorily upload the following documents:
1. 10th Marksheet/ Provision.
2. B.Sc(N)/PB.B.Sc(N) Final Mark sheet/ Degree/ Provision.
3. State Nursing Council Registration/ Application Acknowledgement.
4. College of Nursing/Institution Principal Format.
5. PAN/Aadhar Card.
6. Photograph (File should be in JPG/ PNG format and less than 100 KB).
* Note: Document to be uploaded in PDF format only
Q11. Is caste certificate mandatory to be uploaded?
A11. Caste certificate should be mandatorily uploaded for SC, ST and OBC(NCL) candidates.
Q12. How can you download “College Principal Format”?
A12. You can download “College Principal Format” by clicking on “Format of Principal”
option at the top right hand of the form. The downloaded certificate should be signed by the
concerned College of Nursing/Institution Principal along with the official seal and then
uploaded in the upload section of the form.
Q12. If you have already applied, how can you View/ Print your application?
A12. You can View/Print your application by clicking on the “View/Print your Application”
at the top left hand of the form and entering your Application Number and Date of Birth details.
Q 13. When is the closing date of online registration portal?
A13. Uttar Pradesh UP NHM CHO Form 2021 – The last date to register for CHO vacancies under NHM is 17th August 2021, 11:59 P
up nhm cho online form 2021, cho vacancy 2021 up, up cho online form 2021, up nhm vacancy 2021 22, upnrhm gov in vacancy 2021 cho, cho upcoming vacancy 2021, up nhm district wise vacancy 2021, up nhm cho 1800 vacancy 2021,