Vimarsh Portal has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh with the aim of making all the education related information available online to all the students and teachers of the state. All the students and teachers of the state can access it by visiting the official website www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in.
We will give you detailed information about Vimarsh Portal. Here we will tell you followings.
What is Vimarsh Portal?
What is the purpose of MP Vimarsh Portal?
What are the benefits and features of Vimarsh Portal?
How to do RMSA Login on Vimarsha Portal?
How to do RSK Login on Vichar Portal?
How to do PLC login and registration?
How to Check Result on Student Vimarsh Portal?
To get more information related to Vimarsh Portal, read this article carefully till the end.
- RCH Portal – Data Entry Online Login and Registration at Rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/
- MIS Portal Haryana DSE Login Page Saksham Haryana Education Portal hryedumis.gov.in
- Shala Darpan Staff Login — Steps to Login at rajshaladarpan.nic.in | Shaala Darpan
- Mi Lifestyle Login at MiLifeStyleMarketing.com 2021
- ESewa Punjab (esewa.punjab.gov.in): Track Status, Login, Slot Booking 2021
- HSRP Punjab High Security Number Plate Registration | Apply Online Process, Status Fees of State Punjab – 2021
Vimarsh is an online portal of Madhya Pradesh also known as Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Portal (RMSA Portal). On Vimarsh Portal 2021, all the facilities have been made available online to all the teachers of the state to upload results online, upload videos of their subjects online, solve problems of students etc. Through this portal, online education is being provided is to the students of class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Expect this, There are many facilities provided by the government for students on the Vimarsh portal such as – exam-related material, information of all teachers, vocational course books, question bank of all subjects, blueprints, tutorial videos, Results, etc. If you are also a student or teacher of class 9 to 12 of Madhya Pradesh, then you can also use this portal. We will provide you the process of login on the portal in detail in the following information.
Purpose of Vimarsh Portal
As we told you in the information given above that the Vimarsh portal acts as a link between the teacher and the student. Similarly, let us tell you that the purpose of the Vimarsh portal is to provide all the facilities online to the students and teachers. The result of class 9th and 11th examination can be seen online through this portal. The sole purpose of this facility is to facilitate the students.
Benefits of Vimarsh Portal
Here we are going to provide you information about the benefits of Madhya Pradesh VIMARSH Portal 2021 and the features of this portal. You can get information about the benefits and features of Portal by reading the points given below by us –
- All the teachers of the state can make a video of any topic of their subject and upload it on the portal.
- By this Portal, class 9th to 12th all students can get examination material.
- Question bank and Blueprint of 1oth and 12th class are available on this portal for students to study.
- The students of Madhya Pradesh can see the results of class 9th and 11th examinations.
- Students can also download books for studying vocational courses.
- On the Portal, Students can ask their problems and questions online to the teacher.
RMSA Vimarsh Portal Registration (PLC Registration)
- Firstly, you have to go to the Vimarsh official website – Click Here
- After this, the homepage of the Vimarsh website will open in front of you.
- Here you will see the option of PLC, click on it.
- The next page will be open, Here you will get the option of Login/Registration, click on it.
- On the next page, the login form will be open in front of you, Here you will see the registration option given below. and click on it.
- After clicking, you will get the option to enter the UID.
- After filling in UID, click on the registration button.
- You have to enter your email id, mobile number, and password.
- Now click on the registration button. and your registration process is completed.
PLC login – Vimarsh portal Login
If you want to PLC login on the portal then you have to follow some steps given below.
- Firstly go to the official portal – www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in.
- After this, the homepage of the MP Vimarsh website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the PLC option in the menu, and click on it.
- The next page will be open in front of you, Here you have to click the option of Login/Registration
- After clicking the next page of the PLC login form will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your UID and Password. and click on the login button.
- Now you are successfully login to the PLC on the Vimarsh.
RMSA Login – MP Vimarsh Portal
RMSA Portal is now known as Vimarsh. If you want to know how to RMSA login on the Vimarsh then follow some steps given below
- Firstly visit to Vimarsh Official Website.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of RMSA Login.
- After Click, the RMSA login page will be open in front of you.
Here you to enter your User ID and Password. and click on the login button.In this way, you can log in to this Portal.
RSK Login – vimarsh.mp.gov.in
We are going to tell you step by step the process of RSK login on Vimarsh. You can easily complete the RSK Login process on your Vimarsh Portals by following these steps. These steps are as follows –
- To make RSK Login, candidates first go to the www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in portal.
- After that the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- On the home page you will get the option of RSK Login, click on it.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter User ID and Password.
- After that you have to click on the Login button.
- In this way your RSK Login process is completed.
Check 9th and 11th class results on MP Vimarsh.
School Education Department Madhya Pradesh has been released class 9th and 11th results online on the Vimarsh website. Here you know how to check results step by step on the portal.
- Firstly, you have to visit Vimarsh Official Website (www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in/).
- On the home page, you will get the link to check the result or Click here.
- After clicking on the link, the next page will open in front of you. as you can see below
- To check the result, firstly you have to select your district, block, school, and class.
- After that, you will have been given some digits, write their correct solution in the box given below.
- Now you have to click on the Show button.
- After this, the result declaration list will open on the screen. In the list, you can check your result (pass/fail) status by your roll number and name. also you can download the list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Vimarsh Portal?
Vimarsha Portal is an online education portal launched by The Directorate of Public Education of Madhya Pradesh to provide online education to students of Madhya Pradesh.
Q. Why Vimarsha Portal has been launched?
Vimarsha Portal has been launched to provide online education to students of Madhya Pradesh.
Q. Are the question bank and Blueprint exam papers of the 10th and 12th classes available on the Portal?
Yes, the question bank and Blueprint of all subjects are available on this portal. You can also download it.
Q. What is the full form of RMSA?
The full form of RMSA is Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan.
Q. What is the full form of RSK?
The full form of RSK is Rashtriya Siksha Kendra.
Q. What is the full form of PLC?
The full form of PLC is Professional Learning Community.
Q. What is the helpline number associated with portal?
The helpline number related to Portal is 0755-4902266. If you need any kind of information or you have any problem or complaint you can contact on this helpline number.
- JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 (3120 Posts) Apply Online
- PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 (1690 Posts) Apply Online
- Ration Card Bihar Online Check at epds.bihar.gov.in | Bihar Ration Card Status 2022
- UCO HRMS: UCO Bank HRMS Employee Login Portal at Hrms.ucoonline.in
- HRMS Assam In Teacher Transfer Portal TTMS Registration @ hrmsassam.in
- PNB HRMS Login – PNB Parivar login at pnbnet.net.in