Ysr Sunna Vaddi Scheme, Ysr Sunna Vaddi Scheme In Telugu, Ysr Sunna Vaddi Scheme Beneficiary List, Ysr Sunna Vaddi Scheme For Farmers, Ysr Sunna Vaddi Scheme Details, Ysr Sunna Vaddi Scheme Login, Ysr Sunna Vaddi Scheme Amount, Ysr Sunna Vaddi Scheme List, Ysr Sunna Vaddi Scheme Status For Farmers, Ysr Rythu Sunna Vaddi Scheme Status,
In this article today, we will share important aspects of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme. We will share important aspects related to the scheme such as the application procedure, eligibility criteria, benefits, and also the selection procedure of the scheme. We have cleared each and every query about the YSR scheme that was launched recently to implement in the year 2021.
Ysr Sunna Vaddi Scheme
This scheme was launched by Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. The main objective of this scheme implementation is to provide free loans to all SHGs in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Also, the main qualification for the implementation of this scheme is that it is for Andhra Pradesh state candidates only. The applicant must be a woman, so the main objective of the scheme is to empower the elderly women in the state and give them financial freedom. So that, women should not depend on others.
Key Highlights of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2021
Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy on Friday launched the ‘YSR zero percent interest subsidy loan scheme’, under which the government credited ₹1,400 crore directly to the accounts of 8.78 lakh self-help groups benefiting 91 lakh women. Under the scheme, women SHG members can avail loans of Rs 20,000-40,000 a year.
|Name of Scheme||YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme|
|In Telugu||వైయస్ఆర్ సున్నా వడ్డీ పథకం|
|Launched By||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objective||Providing loan waiver to women|
|Beneficiaries||Elderly women in SHGs in Andhra Pradesh state|
Objectives, Benefit of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
- Development of Women, Better Financial Status, Growth of Self-Help Groups, Zero Interest on loans, Implementation on pan-state-basis.
- Under this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will work to provide financial assistance to poor women in the state.
- The government was prioritizing the welfare and development of women and highlighted various schemes the government has introduced for the same.
- This Sunna Vaddi Scheme will uplift Urban and Rural women both.
- All SHG women both rural and urban with bank loan accounts outstanding amount upto Rs.5.00 lakhs will get the YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam.
- AP CM Jagan has released Rs. 1400 Crore budget to credit the amount to all the 8.78 Lakh self-help group bank accounts.
- The amount was credited in to the account of 14.5 lakh farmers, who took loans during Kharif 2019 and repaid the same.
- Further, input subsidy of Rs 132 crore for the crop losses during October was also credited to the accounts of the farmers who suffered losses.
- AP Jagananna Sunna Vaddi Scheme is also called as YSR Zero Interest Loan.
- The SHG’s group woman will get up to 1 lakh financial bank loan without Interest.
- Applying women belonging only from the Below Poverty Line (BPL) can only avail of the scheme.
- A loan that falls under the Non-Performing Asset of NPA is not eligible to apply for the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme in AP.
- The Application Process for the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme of the Govt of AP will decide on the basis of the door to door survey is conducted for identifying the beneficiaries of different schemes.
- All the concerned officers will select the beneficiaries on the basis of the door to door survey.
- SHG loan accounts declared NPA as on 31/03/2019 as per SERP and MEPMA data base will not get the YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam
Eligibility Criteria – YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
If any women want to avail of the benefits of the scheme, she must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must be a female
- An Applicant must belong to below the poverty line category
- The applicant must have a credit amount of less than rupees 500000.
- The applicant must belong to the self-help group of Andhra Pradesh state.
- A loan that falls under the Non-Performing Asset of NPA is not eligible for the scheme.
List of Documents Required
A list of required documents for the application form of this scheme is given below:
- Passport-size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Address proof
- PAN card
- Below the poverty line (BPL) certificate
- Self-help group certificate
- Loan papers
- Property papers
- Bank account detail
How to Apply for YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2021?
application process for this scheme is also done through the YSR Navaskam scheme. As part of the YSR Navasakam scheme, a door-to-door survey was conducted to identify the beneficiaries of various schemes launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state. Officials of the YSR Navasakam Scheme have prepared a shortlist and thereby also determine the beneficiaries of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme. However, concerned authorities say that an online dedicated portal for the implementation and operation of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam scheme will also be launched soon. Details will be avaialble at https://apmepma.gov.in/ysrsv/index.php
Ysr Sunna Vaddi Scheme Beneficiary List
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
Official Website – https://apmepma.gov.in/ysrsv/
Step 2- Then the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
Step 3 – Click on Sunna Vaddi Report.
Step 4 – Select you district or ULB.
Now a list that contains the ULB name will open on your device’s screen. Then select your ULB from the list. Finally, the beneficiary list of the Sunna Vaddi Scheme will open on your computer screen.
YSR Sunna Vaddi List District Wise
- West Godavari
- East Godavari
Ysr Sunna Vaddi Scheme Login
Visit the Official Website of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme. Official Website – https://apmepma.gov.in/ysrsv/
The Login page will be displayed on the screen. Now, you have to enter your username, password and captcha code under the login section
Click on Sign in Button for successful login into Portal.
Know Your Secretariat
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme i.e. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you are required to click on Know Your Secretariat
Now a list of all the districts will open, here select your concerned district from the list.
Click on the text with blue color to get Detailed Reports
Then a list that contains all the Mandals of the district will open on your device’s screen.
After selecting your Mandal, the details of the secretary will open on your computer screen.
View Secretariat Staff Mapping
Visit the Official Website of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme i.e. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
On the Homepage, you are required to click on secretariat staff mapping.
Now a list of all the districts will open on your device’s screen.
Here select your concerned district from the list.
Then a list that contains all the Mandals of the district will open next.
Here select your Mandal from the list.
After selecting your Mandal, the details of the Secretariat Staff Mapping will open on your computer screen.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Frequently Asked Questions
- I am not a citizen of Andhra Pradesh can I apply for this scheme?
As we mentioned above, this scheme is only for women of Andhra Pradesh who belong to minority communities.
2. My age is 50 years. Am I eligible for this scheme?
Yes, you are eligible for this YSR Sunna Vaddi scheme. those women who come under 45 to 60 years of age.
3. What is the last date to apply for the AP YSR Sunna Vaddi scheme 2022 online?
The dates for the 2022 scheme are not announced yet. The scheme was launched by the Andhra Pradesh Honorable Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy who launched the YSR Cheyutha scheme on 12th November 2020.
4. I am an ex-servicemen Widow. Shall I apply for this scheme?
Yes. You are eligible for this scheme. It is specially launched for the poor/ Below poverty line/ Widow female beneficiaries who will allow applying for this scheme.
5. I am a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh. But I am getting central government financial support and pension. Shall I apply for this scheme?
No. You are not eligible for it. Applicants who are not getting any scheme amount from other states or central will allow them to apply this scheme.
6. What is the financial assistance amount under this scheme?
All SHG women both rural and urban with bank loan accounts outstanding amount upto Rs.5.00 lakhs will get the YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam loan waiver.
7. Who is eligible for Jagananna Cheyutha Scheme?
Andhra Pradesh resident women belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribes, Backward Caste, or Minority community and between the age of 45 years to 60 years are eligible under the scheme.